Pages:
Author

Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits - page 7. (Read 18255 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 26, 2018, 09:39:51 AM
for me holding good cryptos will earn you good profit in the future, you just need to search and study best cheap prices crypto today that will go x100 in the future, one of this is ETI and i am positive this is a coin worth holding.
Oh, no, but we should choose the coins that are traded and do not miss out on the potential pennies, away from poor quality coins, if you choose the wrong currency. It will take a lot of time and money. So patience should be accompanied by new persistent knowledge
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
October 26, 2018, 08:52:43 AM
Yes because by means of doing this is you are not letting yourself sell a coin for a loss price that may benefit you in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
October 26, 2018, 05:18:14 AM
Holding now for a long term could be a good idea. As prices of cryptos are stables and very low compare to January.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
October 26, 2018, 04:14:29 AM
for me holding good cryptos will earn you good profit in the future, you just need to search and study best cheap prices crypto today that will go x100 in the future, one of this is ETI and i am positive this is a coin worth holding.
Well, if you hold the long term you should choose the potential coin and the coin that has a large trading volume, so it is better for us to hold, do not hold fomo coins and have trading volume So it's not safe and risky for us.
Activity: 406
Merit: 49
October 26, 2018, 03:15:50 AM
holding without timely sale and purchase loses its meaning and money at the same time increases the waiting time for profit. A vivid example of the sale is more expensive than 15,000 who managed that one does not expect growth at all, but rather it is even waiting for a fall to buy cheaper. Who is not selling in 2017, he is forced to wait for the recovery of the renk so to speak hold with a lost opportunity
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
October 25, 2018, 11:42:59 PM
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 25, 2018, 11:24:39 PM
Holding of tokens is a good strategy to make more profit but you need to select a potential Coins if you want to earn with it,and if you want to make everyday profit you can do tradings select a potential Altcoins that can give you everyday income or check in CMC you can see there the top 100 Coins that is good to trade.
Activity: 309
October 25, 2018, 04:27:54 PM
hodling wouldn't be profitable only in one case, if prices would go down instantly and because it is impossible hodling will be valid make profit till rest of out lives)
Activity: 351
October 25, 2018, 02:19:23 PM
Maybe, but it takes a long time. You only need to buy then leave and return when boom. I think this is an ineffective strategy for the current market situation. Price changes are very fast, we must aggressively take profit of the rising and falling market prices. If you don't have time to daytrade, holding is the right choice
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 11:03:41 AM
And those who sold at the beginning of the year are still in profit if ever they sold it around $15,000.

There wasn't a problem for me if everyone chose to keep on holding, the problem is the people who are very tired of waiting for the bounce back.
Some people really getting irritated because of waiting this never end low price. I kinda understand of how it feels, but it's reasonable for me. If we don't have some patience, better to leave hodling, or we could make a wrong move someday.
that is indeed true, but with us having to wait until the price rises the results we will get are definitely not disappointing, because bitcoin is the best and the biggest benefit by holding it in the long run
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 10:48:03 AM
holding is still valid for now, holding will continue to be used as a way to deal with the current low price. we can see the potential of a coin with a holding and it will still be a safe and best way than panic sell.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 25, 2018, 10:20:41 AM
The Hodl won't fail you unless the dev quits, the coin idea is absolutely terrible, or we hit a 14 figure market cap.
We should choose the potential coin, have the opportunity to grow, so expect profit, the market is now in decline and very difficult, so I think we Select and hold so long to earn a profit.
Activity: 209
October 25, 2018, 09:53:55 AM
Hodling, but holding, why are you wrighting like that? anyway, holding valid to make profit, especially when you more or less know how to make profit through holding
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 06:52:08 AM
I think holding is the only way to make profit right now unless you want to risk it all by trading  which I tried and don’t do anymore I’m just holding for a couple of years and see what happens
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
September 03, 2018, 06:04:29 AM
Currently at this bearish season I don't think holding pays,  holding is more profitable during the bull season,  because it's kinda disheartening seeing portfolio keep going down,  it's better off to sell off like Charlie Lee during bull season and buy back during bearish season,  so holding is a valid way of making profit during bull season
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
September 03, 2018, 05:59:31 AM
And those who sold at the beginning of the year are still in profit if ever they sold it around $15,000.

There wasn't a problem for me if everyone chose to keep on holding, the problem is the people who are very tired of waiting for the bounce back.
Some people really getting irritated because of waiting this never end low price. I kinda understand of how it feels, but it's reasonable for me. If we don't have some patience, better to leave hodling, or we could make a wrong move someday.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
September 03, 2018, 05:59:11 AM
You should have an amount of Bitcoin that you HODL no matter what even if it goes to zero.

But you should also have a trading stash that is bringing home ze bacon every month.

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 05:18:42 AM
for me, the HODL strategy is the main and most profitable. On trading you can earn more but spend more nerves with this
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 05:10:14 AM
Given enough time, a quality project is almost certain to give returns. The problem is finding such quality projects to invest in.
Not everyone has the time or skill to trade, hodling is the only way they can make profits from the market. And it's still valid.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
September 03, 2018, 04:38:43 AM
cryptocurrencies are growing markets and lot of big investors involved then we can see slight price variations and governments trying to regulate the newborn decentralized industry we cant expect overnight profits but in long term we can see profits
Pages:
Jump to: