Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money? - page 10. (Read 368852 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is good way to make money for our future, bitcoin is good investment. Long term to hold bitcoin I think is good choice is too because bitcoin price always increase. Bitcoin so popular now and many people use it to be investment for their bight future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I agree with your opinion.If you have bitcoin it should be HOLD.
Not everyone will really hold bitcoin for long term because it has bigger risk as we do not really know what will happen in the long run.
In my case, I made sure I have a short term investment and long term investment and it has to be properly allocated from my total assets, also
I make money from day trading as the market volatility really gives a chance to make more profit.

This completely depends on the period that you're currently in. If you're in a bull market, holding is a good way to make money. If you're in a bear market, we can't talk much about making money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
 Bitcoin is a popular investment. If you can invest in a good time, you can benefit from it. And if you can not buy bitcoin at the right time, then you can cause huge losses. So best of luck.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Holding bitcoin for a long time is a good strategy in earning because we always says that someday bitcoin value will rise veey high so that if that happens we will sell our bitcoin and earn a good profit. But I always think that how they will have income if their only holding their business bitcoins. I suggest to those who will hold their bitcoin in long term that they need to have a alternative source of income in able to have earnings even if they are waiting and holding their btc.
Activity: 420
Holding bitcoin a long time is a good way to make money because eventually bitcoin will go up by a big percentage as it gets bigger and more users. It can take some and you have to be patient, best is to safe up as much bitcoin as possible before it happens
Activity: 168
Put some in coldstorage. But for Bitcoin to succeed I also think you should use them, to buy, trade etc.
I think now is a great time for us to buy bitcoin and keep it waiting for the price increase. Currently, the price of a bitcoin is only $ 9000, you can visit https://coinmarketcap.com/ for details. Surely we all know that just 4 months ago the bitcoin was nearing the $ 20,000 price so this is your chance to x2 your property.
Activity: 378
Holding is good in a long term, any kind of investment is good in the long term if the root of the project is capable enough. I think holding is good but at the same time from business person's point of view, it's termed as waste of funds. Like you don't put much of use, it just stays in your wallet. You don't put it's potential, it's efficiency to much use when you hold. So what I prefer to do is trade bitcoin with all coins and whenever I get a profit, I convert it to bitcoin. And when the price falls of bitcoin I just reinvest.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12

It can be beneficial for you to profit yet I don't figure individuals would be exceptionally content with you if everybody is simply holding coins at that long time the cost of the BTC won't rise assign just fall a little on the off chance that we don't spent them.
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
although holding bitcoin for the future is a good (or better said easy) option for profiting i think in order to make good money the better option is to trade bitcoin or if you can find any kink of investment option that is legit, investment is a good option too.
Activity: 202
Put some in coldstorage. But for Bitcoin to succeed I also think you should use them, to buy, trade etc.
I think we can buy and hold long term to make a profit. At the moment, bitcoin's price is so great that we can buy it, at present the price of bitcoin is at $ 10,000 while only four weeks of the price of a bitocin has reached $ 20000. So rest assured and buy bitcoin when the next contract will be signed.
Good luck
Activity: 224
You said that it requires patience, but your suggestion is not a patient way on trading. Sell it immediately if the price down. That all kind of investment are risky but to me long term investment is less risky as compare to short term investment, and is  also more profitable, but if you are going for long term investment then you have to invest a good amount of bitcoin as you have to wait for a long time therefor it is good to invest some good amount so a as to get a good profit in return
Activity: 294
Who knows after a month or a year it will again in the high rate or more. Saving it won't cause you any harm but it's just my own opinion, we decide on our own, so the decision is still in yours whether you save it or not. Holding your bitcoin for a period of time is well good enough for an investment.  But still it depends on the quantity of btc you are holding with
Activity: 252
If people store their bitcoins in their wallet then with the lower supply and high demand the price of bitcoin will rise up. We jsut need to store our extra money as bitcoin for longer time and have to use the remaining in bitcoin market for our purchases and transactions. You are right holding bitcoin will not generate bitcoins but will increase our money invested in these bitcoins, and the other point is that if a person do not have any larger capital for investment then they can invest the available minimum capital also as sometimes we see a bigger boost in bitcoin and with that even those people with lower amount of bitcoin also earn some good profit
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Not everyone will really hold bitcoin for long term because it has bigger risk as we do not really know what will happen in the long run.
In my case, I made sure I have a short term investment and long term investment and it has to be properly allocated from my total assets, also
I make money from day trading as the market volatility really gives a chance to make more profit.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
If you believe in this system, much prefer to hold and wait. Bitcoin is not yet been so popular like golds and other commodity where people invest their money. If you would see the big potential where bitcoin can bring your investment, then you will keep it and hold until it reaches your target value. Those
people who are able to hold from the time bitcoin was introduced are now harvesting the fruit of their long wait.
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
well, in the world btc is spreading everywhere and the almost people of % is going up from the starting who people are connected with btc they had done good work with the btc and made the good profit if people had buy and doing invest there it mean they are buying at right time and selling it on good situation to make the good profit when they ones the capital comes to people then people thinks they should more invest, i have done the same thing buy and keep it on the  hold then sold out it the speculation of the crypto should be good and understood after that people can take good decision and can take good advantage from it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
If you have a bitcoin in your hand it is good for you because it is not easy to get bitcoin, if i had bitcoin i will hold it for a long time and such time the price of bitcoin will convince me to sell it in that time.
Activity: 308
Yes it's a good way to make more money.But it held more risk ,if you are holding it for long term you should be more aware about the each and every day's market  price level. If you are a bitcoin analyser then you may earn the most from the single investment.
Activity: 307
I first got bitcoin from withdrawing from gambling sites.  I deposited with another method but could withdraw bitcoin so i did it.  Around that time bitcoin was around $220 usd or so and when i got it, i would then trade it for poker funds from other person etc because I didn't want to hold the bitcoins due to reading about price fluctuations.  However, isn't the value of bitcoin almost always going to go up so its best to hold it?  I know last year it was $600 and the highest was when it was more than $1000 per bitcoin.  But since it is all the way down to $200-$300, isn't having bitcoin always good?  Could bitcoin go all the way to 0 soon?  I had thought hey if you get bitcoin when its $230 when the price stayed like that for a long time, thats great b/c very hard for it to go below $200 because i haven't seen that.  But even if it does, isn't it almost always going to rebound and go back up?  Last time i had btc and it was $230 or so and now it went up to $260.  So if you have say 100 bitcoins... well... thats a nice $3000 profit or so.

I'm sure there are ppl that have thousands or bitcoins right and just hold on to it?  And many that would sell btc immediately if prices go all the way up?  If someone had say 500 bitcoin... then btc price went up $20 in say a week or so... selling it would net them $10000 minus fees right?  However if they sell it via localbitcoins or other method, they are going to get a higher profit right?  However if they do this, say sold all their 500 btc... then once bitcoin later in the year go up another $50... well that would be $25000 less they would have earned.

In general, isn't holding BTC always a good thing since the price of it is pretty low now?  Obviously if you bought btc at $600 or $1000 and thought it would went up and held on to your btc, that would been a disaster.  But since its in the $200-$300 range, isn't having BTC always good?

In my opinion, holding bitcoins for a long time is the best thing you could do you know. There are a lot of people doing it the only thing what makes it difference. Is that when you only hold your coins there are no coins spending and spending coins make price increases that is really important for the bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: