Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money? - page 14. (Read 368852 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 19
Yah holding bitcoin for long time is good to make money. Nowadays bitcoin price is increasing highly in the market. Now the price of bitcoin is around $11000. Surely the price will fly to moon, but for that we have to hold the bitcoin for 2 to 3 years and wait with patience.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Bitcoin target 20k $
Ethereum target 800 $
Hold all  Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
This is a good way to make money from bitcoin but you have to buy it with low value and hold an average length of 1-2 months.

lenght of 1 to 2 months is good but long term of 6 to 1 year if your can is better , holding bitcoin for me is also investment so if you hold bitcoin for 6 to 1 year time frame youll be going to have a good profit it also depends on how much bitcoin you hold the more you hold the more you earn profit.
Activity: 593
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
This is a good way to make money from bitcoin but you have to buy it with low value and hold an average length of 1-2 months.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Yes, holding Bitcoin for a long time is indeed a good way to make money. The price of Bitcoin was just $350 a year ago. It is now around $11,000. So, if you hold Bitcoin for a year or two, you would definitely get rich.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
personally holding bitcoins is still the best way to do than any other coins. though in long term investment is a little bit risky but if we are talking about only half a year i guess there is nothing to be scared of just don't be so greedy and wait for years for much bigger profits.
Most of the times, you need to do some extra work in order to get something big in our lives. You need to make an analysis of the market price of the bitcoin since the time it was introduced to this world. In addition to this, you also need to have a chart analysis in order to predict the future price of bitcoin. All these things will give you a very clear picture of whether or not you should hold your bitcoins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Holding bitcoin a long time is a good way to make money because eventually bitcoin will go up by a big percentage as it gets bigger and more users. It can take some and you have to be patient, best is to safe up as much bitcoin as possible before it happens.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bounty Manager At your Service Please Pm me
Yeah i definitely would say that it is the best these days, but damn i regret the bitcoins i lost 3 years ago lmao, i had 10 btc and i forgot where i put it xD
Activity: 87
In my own opinion Holding Bitcoin for a long time is a good way to make money because long time holding has the the strong possibilities earn a big profit. If we had invested earlier years back we already earned more profit than we expected since Bitcoin is in demand today the value will continue to grow so better hold it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
As long as it does not burden you, it is a great way. I mean, if you can still meet your daily needs then bitcoin holding is a good store for the future. It will not matter if you focus too much on holding bitcoins and ignoring your everyday needs. Daily necessities still have to be top priority.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Of course, people who HODL BTC early 2017's  they already have maybe a 10000% profit. which is amazing you can buy a brand new mustang with that!

Need to hold atleast couple years...10 times better price will be.. Wink
That price has increase but it's still depending on how much you invested.
It's easy to say now because we have already seen what happen, now if we really believe in bitcoin, we can buy now with this price
and just hold for 10 years, there is no limit of price increase so we can make profit for sure once bitcoin will continue to survive.
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
Of course, people who HODL BTC early 2017's  they already have maybe a 10000% profit. which is amazing you can buy a brand new mustang with that!

Need to hold atleast couple years...10 times better price will be.. Wink
Activity: 378
Yes because the price sky rockets from time to time.
Definitely it's a big yes that holding bitcoin for a long time is good way to make money, that was very good idea, because we all know that the price of bitcoin is not decreasing but it is increasing and increasing day by day, so if we will hold our bitcoin in long time we will be gauranteed to make many from it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
It's now 2017, 2 years from the original post and we've gone a long way. The price of btc right now is a testament to its staying and earning power. Congratulations to people who kept the faith and held on to their BTC!
Yeah, there are a lot of people who already make profit if they do an action on what they are saying.
Bitcoin is worth for long term investment and we have proven it already now, I believe this is just a beginning so let's continue to hold.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
It's now 2017, 2 years from the original post and we've gone a long way. The price of btc right now is a testament to its staying and earning power. Congratulations to people who kept the faith and held on to their BTC!
Activity: 125
Holding of bitcoin is always good, cause you end up growing your fortune by yourself by holding. For a look at things, when the price of bitcoin was $200+, and one buys 4-5 of it and keeps it for a long time, by now that the price has gone up to $8k, hasn't such a person made to him/herself a great fortune. So, holding your bitcoin is always good, but selling at need time might come.
You're not wrong if you see the price of Bitcoin increases from $200 to $9,000. It's really the biggest bullish trending. But in the fact, you forget in this trending, the price of Bitcoin has many trouble to increases the value. Of course, sometimes, the price of Bitcoin has dumped a lot of value by some reason within short time and long time.

In long term, we alrady saw the potential of it.

In short term, there are still crysis about the price. But this will be solved once the market get enough participants in the future. The result is that bitcoin is always a good investment.
Activity: 243
As of today.holding bitcoin for a long term is good because the value of bitcoin as of now is very nice.maybe next month they pump again and maybe in a next few years also.if that time comes you'll see your coin.its to much for you're profits.
MRY
Activity: 546
Merit: 103
holding bitcoin for a long time is certainly the best way to make a profit here because the fixed price keeps going up from year to year although sometimes it goes down but only briefly then rises again so holding bitcoin for a long time is a good investment
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
personally holding bitcoins is still the best way to do than any other coins. though in long term investment is a little bit risky but if we are talking about only half a year i guess there is nothing to be scared of just don't be so greedy and wait for years for much bigger profits.
Pages:
Jump to: