Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money? - page 12. (Read 368852 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 100
I think it isn't a bad idea for some people at some reasons they noticed that prices are still uprising, but majority of people are holding the same way. Maybe we should say that holding is the best way but we can't predict the future. If you think it is good enough to sell then sell it, than to have nothing in hand. It is tto be sure that you are guarantee in your own efforts. It is also a challenge in each and one of us.
They should be able to read the market and how every decision affects the market before the choose to invest but from what i have seen holding bitcoins over a long time is bound to give very huge profits especially when the time frame exceeds more than three, you can double or even triple their investment during that time.
Holding on bitcoin has worked so far and people really have improved their life standards by investing into this coin. In my opinion, it is the easiest way to become rich. The owner does not need to do anything in particular apart from buying bitcoin or earning it through some way possible. The factor that makes bitcoin a better investment than any other asset is the time in which it returns profit. It’s truly amazing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
May be keeping what you have now for a little bit more time can be a good way instead of panic selling
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
The thing is each person has a long time period different from others, lets say for me long time is 6 months above, since crypto does changes very fast, sure bitcoin has rewarded the holders from the last 7 years, who where able to buy and hold had made a nice profit atleast of 5x its investment, but the thing is a lot people from the holders had sold their coins once they hit the roi, the benefict to save for some years might be huge but there is a risk as well.

It is not actually advisable to sell the coin immediately right after getting the ROI because the challenge and opportunity is being avoided. Besides, to hold bitcoin is a great privilege for future use because we all know that its price and value gets higher and higher even though it sometimes falls down. Don not be afraid to encounter the fall of bitcoin price because it is guaranteed to go up immediately.
Yes it true there are also a short way to earn from bitcoin such as on line trade because from on line trade you can earn on daily base and also you can use some other options because they all are very good to earn from bitcoin and I’m also doing investment but I prefer short term holding bitcoin have also one the good quality that it change its price fast from low to high so I don’t wait for long term I’m just selling when its price is go high.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
i think so risky if you Holding bitcoin a long time  , may be just 3-6 Month it's good . but , if you already got cheap or profit you should sell your bitcoin , and waiting dump again .
I agree, because if holding bitcoin for too long will be risky and you should have a target or can predict the bitcoin price situation because we will not know the future even though it has been expected to always go up but what's wrong to always be vigilant. sell on target and save not too long the most important selling when you think you can make a profit. but it all depends on his most important person wisely to act so as not to regret.

Holding it for a long period of time has a high chance of losing your money. We can't avoid bad things that could possibly happen to bitcoin as time passes by. Thus, it won't give as an assurance that it will keep on increasing its price. So, if there's a chance that you think bitcoin's value is really high today or it reaches your target price,  then don't hesitate to sell it right away.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
i think so risky if you Holding bitcoin a long time  , may be just 3-6 Month it's good . but , if you already got cheap or profit you should sell your bitcoin , and waiting dump again .
I agree, because if holding bitcoin for too long will be risky and you should have a target or can predict the bitcoin price situation because we will not know the future even though it has been expected to always go up but what's wrong to always be vigilant. sell on target and save not too long the most important selling when you think you can make a profit. but it all depends on his most important person wisely to act so as not to regret.
Activity: 57
Holders will be the real winners in the future, no matter the fluctuations, in 10-20 years they will be very far ..
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Holding the bitcoin for a long time is a good way to make money but you must be aware that it will not turn to things you are expecting for because if you monitor the movement of the market then for sure you'll be able to cash out your digital currency in the future because the value of it suddenly change. Before New Year, a dropping value of bitcoin happened and it's kinda disappointing.
Remember, the price of Bitcoin has increased from $1,000 to $20,000 within one year. Exact time is only about 8-10 months to reached this high price. So, if the price of Bitcoin will be below $10,000 in next few months, I will not surprise because it is reasonable.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
that's an interesting strategy for me. but it will certainly require a large capital before the capital returns to us with the benefits gained
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
I first got bitcoin from withdrawing from gambling sites.  I deposited with another method but could withdraw bitcoin so i did it.  Around that time bitcoin was around $220 usd or so and when i got it, i would then trade it for poker funds from other person etc because I didn't want to hold the bitcoins due to reading about price fluctuations.  However, isn't the value of bitcoin almost always going to go up so its best to hold it?  I know last year it was $600 and the highest was when it was more than $1000 per bitcoin.  But since it is all the way down to $200-$300, isn't having bitcoin always good?  Could bitcoin go all the way to 0 soon?  I had thought hey if you get bitcoin when its $230 when the price stayed like that for a long time, thats great b/c very hard for it to go below $200 because i haven't seen that.  But even if it does, isn't it almost always going to rebound and go back up?  Last time i had btc and it was $230 or so and now it went up to $260.  So if you have say 100 bitcoins... well... thats a nice $3000 profit or so.

I'm sure there are ppl that have thousands or bitcoins right and just hold on to it?  And many that would sell btc immediately if prices go all the way up?  If someone had say 500 bitcoin... then btc price went up $20 in say a week or so... selling it would net them $10000 minus fees right?  However if they sell it via localbitcoins or other method, they are going to get a higher profit right?  However if they do this, say sold all their 500 btc... then once bitcoin later in the year go up another $50... well that would be $25000 less they would have earned.

In general, isn't holding BTC always a good thing since the price of it is pretty low now?  Obviously if you bought btc at $600 or $1000 and thought it would went up and held on to your btc, that would been a disaster.  But since its in the $200-$300 range, isn't having BTC always good?
if you did hold your bitcoin from this thread until this very moment i might say your a one lucky man,because after two years bitcoin price has been multiplied by more than a thousand times ,you can see how huge bitcoin value now and asking about holding bitcoin to make money?i think your the one can perfectly answer that upon your own experienced.

But for the benefits of us all yes its indeed.holding bitcoin for long term is profitable and surely functional
Activity: 182
Holding the bitcoin for a long time is a good way to make money but you must be aware that it will not turn to things you are expecting for because if you monitor the movement of the market then for sure you'll be able to cash out your digital currency in the future because the value of it suddenly change. Before New Year, a dropping value of bitcoin happened and it's kinda disappointing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
It may not turn out as what we use to expect after the dividing because of the issues with BTC. On the off chance that its esteem will be multiplied at that point we're protected if not, the altcoins win. so its not all that terrible to possess a great deal of them, for example, LTC, ETH, BCH and BTG. I say don't hold your BTC invest them in other altcoins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think it isn't a bad idea for some people at some reasons they noticed that prices are still uprising, but majority of people are holding the same way. Maybe we should say that holding is the best way but we can't predict the future. If you think it is good enough to sell then sell it, than to have nothing in hand. It is tto be sure that you are guarantee in your own efforts. It is also a challenge in each and one of us.
They should be able to read the market and how every decision affects the market before the choose to invest but from what i have seen holding bitcoins over a long time is bound to give very huge profits especially when the time frame exceeds more than three, you can double or even triple their investment during that time.
Activity: 294
Yes, because time to time is the price of bitcoin so you have to bitcoin you wait for the price to grow bigger.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
honestly i don't hold my bitcoin in long term  but usually i read it here that it is more better holding it for long term because you will get it more profitable and they said that it's worth to wait. Soon i will try to hold bitcoin so i can see if it's for real that i can get more profit if i will hold it longer.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
absolutely. holding bitcoin is the best way to make money and less risks.
Bitcoin is being considered as a long-term investment and is one of the most convenient to make money in an instant. Since the currency has a magnificent potential to grow more, it offers a great opportunity to those who are holding it. On an average, its value is increasing each year and one of a drastic increase was observed previous year only, so it is clear that holding it for a long time is too profitable...
Activity: 38
Holding and trading are good ways to make money as long as you know how to manage your funds. You will be able to get more profit from bitcoin. Holding is considered as long-term investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
So far, holding bitcoin has been the best return on investment. I think everyone should hold bitcoin so that we can truly see the value of bitcoin. If you are not an experience trader, do not gamble with trading because you are likely going to lose your coin.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
Trading is a good way to make a lot of money especially if you know how to trade coins. Holding will give you security but in my opinion, holding is a boring way to earn money.
Activity: 70
My plan when I invested in bitcoin was just to hold it but as i expand my knowledge in crypto world and got glimpse idea about crypto trading I hook in and some how earning profit now more than just holding bitcoin alone. So yeah, if you want slow but steady profit less risky, holding bitcoin is a greet choice. 
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
absolutely. holding bitcoin is the best way to make money and less risks.
Pages:
Jump to: