Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money? - page 8. (Read 368852 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Holding Bitcoin long-term (5-10) years has been proven to be historically very safe and profitable, I'd go with it if you don't have any other use for the money right now, probably better than putting it in savings account could make your retirement a lot quicker!  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
It's a big opportunity to earn money more than you expected if you hold a Bitcoin. You cannot predict when it will increase the value of Bitcoin but once you patiently wait for that for sure a good profit or a lot of money will comes to you.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Hold Bitcoin is a good way to win. If you are a Bitcoin buyer and you sell Bitcoin right on time, it will give you an advantage. Bitcoin continues to grow. Over the next few years, investors will continue to make huge gains. It's safe and smart decision to keep Bitcoin for a long time.

We need to have a little patience because holding a Bitcoin is always a good way to make more money. People are always looking for short-term profit if they maintain some patience definitely they will make some good amount money by holding bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
Holding bitcoin for a long-term strategy is maybe a right way to make additional income or may not. WE can’t say the exact plan because everyone has a different idea and capability to how to face the circumstance on the cryptocurrency and depend on what is the value of the bitcoin in the marketplace. There are opportunities that markets will give you, you need to get into the same with full risk, and you will get out with high profits. I don't have a significant amount of the bitcoin, but then I believe to myself the holding the bitcoin can make my fiat increase.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
yes i guess that is a good way to make a lot of profit in crypto, as we know that bitcoin prices always go up in every year so if you hold it for the next forthcoming years maybe you can make 2 - 3 x profit
The last year was a success so we are hoping we can surpass that, actually we are down now but this should not be a measurement that
bitcoin is not performing well, we know it's volatile and the price can go up anytime even in just a short period of time.
The best thing to do is hold and wait.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
yes i guess that is a good way to make a lot of profit in crypto, as we know that bitcoin prices always go up in every year so if you hold it for the next forthcoming years maybe you can make 2 - 3 x profit
Activity: 196
I think holding Bitcoin for quite sometime can give us huge profits in return.For as long as you're not expending money from your wallet to buy Bitcoin for investment, no worries because you have nothing to lose in terms of monetary. But be vigilant in the movement of it's value as to when is the proper time to trade so the efforts and time we have exerted won't be good-for-nothing.
Activity: 448
Holding bitcoin long time good way to make money.Hold is gold.Always hair this talk.This talk are really good for all holders.If we go back 2016 november or december then we know bitcoin price was 600$/900$.But only one year later we see that bitcoin price touch the moon.So i support long time hold always.
Activity: 364
Holding bitcoin is really effective way to earn huge profits. Many people are afraid to invest their money to the bitcoin because they say that it is very risky. There is no doubt that it is risky but I am sure we can earn many profits by investing our money.
Activity: 196
Trading bitcoin is the good way for me to make money because you can easily make money or fast money with trading because if you will trade then you will have a good chance to be aware of the thing that is happening in the market and you can take advantage from that thing by trading it like buying low and selling high to make easy profits.
Yes, I agree. You can try the possibilities of owning bitcoin only after working with him. No advisers will help you more than personal experience.
actually some people want extra profit or you can say they need a hue amount of profit but i think after short time holding we can also take a huge profit of money because a place where i live bitcoin price is very high when i change bitcoin in my local currency so then it give a very good profit so i like short waiting.
Activity: 613
Merit: 305
I first got bitcoin from withdrawing from gambling sites.  I deposited with another method but could withdraw bitcoin so i did it.  Around that time bitcoin was around $220 usd or so and when i got it, i would then trade it for poker funds from other person etc because I didn't want to hold the bitcoins due to reading about price fluctuations.  However, isn't the value of bitcoin almost always going to go up so its best to hold it?  I know last year it was $600 and the highest was when it was more than $1000 per bitcoin.  But since it is all the way down to $200-$300, isn't having bitcoin always good?  Could bitcoin go all the way to 0 soon?  I had thought hey if you get bitcoin when its $230 when the price stayed like that for a long time, thats great b/c very hard for it to go below $200 because i haven't seen that.  But even if it does, isn't it almost always going to rebound and go back up?  Last time i had btc and it was $230 or so and now it went up to $260.  So if you have say 100 bitcoins... well... thats a nice $3000 profit or so.

I'm sure there are ppl that have thousands or bitcoins right and just hold on to it?  And many that would sell btc immediately if prices go all the way up?  If someone had say 500 bitcoin... then btc price went up $20 in say a week or so... selling it would net them $10000 minus fees right?  However if they sell it via localbitcoins or other method, they are going to get a higher profit right?  However if they do this, say sold all their 500 btc... then once bitcoin later in the year go up another $50... well that would be $25000 less they would have earned.

In general, isn't holding BTC always a good thing since the price of it is pretty low now?  Obviously if you bought btc at $600 or $1000 and thought it would went up and held on to your btc, that would been a disaster.  But since its in the $200-$300 range, isn't having BTC always good?

Bitcoin will have a boom, in the years/decades to come its value will be in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.

You better just buy and hold a few years , then profit

Pay attention at not investing all your life savings, but only an amount you can lose without changing your current lifestyle.
If you don't follow this rule, you will panic at every temporary price drop , like the one we see now since December
Activity: 582
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Now is not a good time to hold for long time because all crypto markets are flatting now and on correcting moving , last year this strategy was perfect , may be you heared many times that if u want to invest somewhere  just buy 10-20 top coins from coinmarketcap and u will rise profit anyway.
Activity: 86
Yes that is right to say but i think it ia ls depend on the amount of bitcoin if you have a good amount the you will really get a good profit, threfore i will suggest you that if you are going to invest in bitcoin the you should invest a good amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 462
I think It's not. Bitcoin is serving huge oppurtunities okey but I think ICOs and Altcoins have more and more... Wink Wink Wink
For me it's a big yes, holding a bitcoin for long time is very profitable to do to have or to make a lot of money, even the price of bitcoin was not stable it is till okay to hold it for long time because it has a big chance to pump its value very high and when that will happe  we will make many money.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
i think so risky if you Holding bitcoin a long time  , may be just 3-6 Month it's good . but , if you already got cheap or profit you should sell your bitcoin , and waiting dump again .

Holding bitcoin in a long time is risky. The price is not stable.We can't predict what's gonna happen in the future.  But if you want to take the risk holding in a long time, go for it. It's either you gain more profit or you gain losses.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
As we all know Bitcoin is number one coin in crypto world and no doubt it will grow more in the future,The past history of Bitcoin since 2009 shows it grow even no one expect and many become Millionaire who hold with care and patience.It is study shows and many business tycoons claimed Bitcoin will reach on peak so invest now and hold for the future.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
Although holding Bitcoin can give us good results for a long while, it's just that it's not good that you will be relying on that cryptocurrency alone. You should be diversifying your options by investing in other altcoins such as Ethereum, Ripple, NEM, YOLO, Cardano, Litecoin and so on.

If you are confident that relying on Bitcoin would be good for you, it's your choice. After all, you are 100% responsible of all the risk that you are taking.

Just my two satoshis.
Activity: 336
Hold Bitcoin is a good way to win. If you are a Bitcoin buyer and you sell Bitcoin right on time, it will give you an advantage. Bitcoin continues to grow. Over the next few years, investors will continue to make huge gains. It's safe and smart decision to keep Bitcoin for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Bitcoin is very unstable. Even fiat money does not have a stable value. Although the difference in price is minimal, they also change every day. Many factors influence this.
However, do you know the volatility of fiat is reasonable? And the people all accepted that volatility because fiat is also simply an asset and set value by the world with some rules, factors. While, the primary source user of Bitcoin are the speculator at the moment. The strong fluctuation in prices is unavoidable.
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Trading bitcoin is the good way for me to make money because you can easily make money or fast money with trading because if you will trade then you will have a good chance to be aware of the thing that is happening in the market and you can take advantage from that thing by trading it like buying low and selling high to make easy profits.
Yes, I agree. You can try the possibilities of owning bitcoin only after working with him. No advisers will help you more than personal experience.
Pages:
Jump to: