Pages:
Author

Topic: Is IDEX exchange legit? - page 8. (Read 1765 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 11:22:16 PM
IDEX is one of the many projects planned by Auroradao and one of the most decentralized exchanges currently trading. I think IDEX is legal and promising.
IDEX has established a certain advantage, in the same currency that the transaction volume can exceed ddex.io which also adopts a large number of new token strategies.
It is a decentralized/concentrated hybrid exchange. It is decentralized in the sense that chain smart contracts manage user funds, transactions, and settlements.
At the same time, it is also centralized, because the off-chain server is responsible for maintaining orders, updating the balance on the IDEX platform, sending traders to the network, and so on.
Activity: 250
Merit: 3
Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor
August 15, 2018, 10:11:30 PM
Idex is an awesome exchange.  I like the fact that it is decentralized; so it is free from centralized authority.  Idex is a good exchange as deposits are confirmed immediately and withdrawals are processed immediately.  We need no further authentication or what not and we don't have to answer to any centralized body.  I have used it countless times and the only times I experienced problems is when the entire ethereum network is congested.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
August 15, 2018, 05:59:53 PM
And why do you have concerns about this exchange? It's perfectly legal. I have experience with it, I sold my tokens on it and everything went well. This exchange is quite popular and I think you should not be afraid and you can safely use it. Only in contrast to the exchange Etherdelta on Idex there are limits on the purchase and withdrawal of etherium.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 05:19:52 PM
Idex is so so legit, if you know how to use idex it's one of the best exchange for me, easier in listing nice undervalue gem and easy deposit and withdrawal
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
August 15, 2018, 05:05:08 PM
Today it is the best decentralized exchange. You will not be deceived by swindlers as all operations are carried out thanks to smart contracts, all operations are automated. Your funds are safe.
I do not agree that this is the best exchange. The principle of its operation is the same as the other decentralized exchanges. This exchange is one of the best at the moment. But certainly not in the first place among the exchanges.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
August 15, 2018, 04:57:36 PM
Hi guys. I would like to buy some CRPT tokens from IDEX, but I am not sure how legit it is. Do you have any experience with this decentralized Exchange? Thank you
For a long time I use this exchange. Never had a problem working with her. So I recommend! No need to be afraid! Good luck!
Activity: 95
August 15, 2018, 04:45:12 PM
Hi guys. I would like to buy some CRPT tokens from IDEX, but I am not sure how legit it is. Do you have any experience with this decentralized Exchange? Thank you
I think that everything is legal, but I myself did not contact it and I think there is no need for it.
Activity: 27
August 15, 2018, 02:40:40 PM
Personally for me, IDEX, is a strange and incomprehensible exchange, I would not advise on it to trade if there is an opportunity on another exchange
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 02:08:21 PM
I have used it a number of times without any trouble. All you need is how to operate it. I don’t see any risk in using Idex, after all it’s been in existence for quite a long time now. It is not in a testing mode so you can go ahead and use it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
August 15, 2018, 01:58:14 PM
Today it is the best decentralized exchange. You will not be deceived by swindlers as all operations are carried out thanks to smart contracts, all operations are automated. Your funds are safe.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 01:33:42 PM
IDEX is a popular DEX and is supported and appreciated by the user community for its friendliness and customization of independent security options. Most of the ico options are chosen here to create a stable trading volume before being accepted and negotiated on major exchanges. However, IDEX still has many disadvantages in terms of their value tokens. I do not usually trade here. Smiley
Activity: 110
August 15, 2018, 01:02:54 PM
IDEX is a very good and suitable platform for trading, and the advantages of IDEX have high security and lots of profit, and are easy for users.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 12:36:54 PM
Welcome to the decentralized world! The goal of all cryptotes is decentralization. And such exchanges are the first step to this!
Activity: 140
August 15, 2018, 11:46:34 AM
Have you listened to IDEX? No need to sign up for an account like any other trading platform, just create a private key or import an existing private key such as myetherwallet. It supports some coin transactions.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 04:23:20 AM
I do not recommend idex as your trading place. Idex often experience errors when trading. many are complaining due to a full server, a large minimum withdrawal fee and. trading must have a limit of 0.05 eth in each transaction.
I bought a lot of good coins at low prices on IDEX and I am fairly assured about the quality of this decentralized floor compared to the previous decentralized floor. IDEX is a good choice for investors to pay attention to.
I also use IDEX to trade a lot of coins, everything is very good until now. However, you should keep the coins in different wallets before trading here.
Activity: 196
August 15, 2018, 02:39:59 AM
IDEX is an Ethereal-based, Blockchain-based trading platform that provides Token ERC20 transactional pairs developed on the Ethereum platform. IDEX uses smart contracts that allow users to manually manage their private key and secure peer-to-peer transactions. The IDEX also allows for integration through MyEtherWallet wallet, Ledger Nano S and MetaMask similar to EtherDelta.
Idex has never been attacked by hackers or was complained by investors fraud
Activity: 784
Merit: 108
August 14, 2018, 06:27:56 PM
I do not recommend idex as your trading place. Idex often experience errors when trading. many are complaining due to a full server, a large minimum withdrawal fee and. trading must have a limit of 0.05 eth in each transaction.
I bought a lot of good coins at low prices on IDEX and I am fairly assured about the quality of this decentralized floor compared to the previous decentralized floor. IDEX is a good choice for investors to pay attention to.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
August 14, 2018, 05:22:04 PM

i most say that IDEX have been one of the trading platform that you can trade to any preferred altcoin but the problem in IDEX is that they have higher fee of transaction and deposit, if don't have 0.02 or more about you can't trade or deposit any token it that trading platform.
you can as well import your wallet to start trading in that platform.
Activity: 541
June 06, 2018, 03:13:39 PM
Oh sure. The only detail, IDEX - for trading hundreds of tokens. Trade in real time, quickly, as a customer can trade. This is a good trading platform, not a simple form of exchange. I think there will be a lot of serious traders here. Another important detail is that IDEX has good security and the advantages of speed and ease of use.
Activity: 560
June 06, 2018, 01:40:43 PM
I have used IDEX many times as well as my friends use it occasionally and no one has encountered any problems until now, I believe that you can use it without concerns .
Pages:
Jump to: