Pages:
Author

Topic: Is IDEX exchange legit? - page 3. (Read 1765 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 267
October 27, 2018, 06:13:53 AM
I don't use decentralized exchanges unless I have to. But if I have to use the IDEX, I think it's safer than the others. When will open his Binance  Exchange?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 04:02:46 AM
I really like this exchange, I have not yet found flaws in it
Yeah same with me, this IDEX is a user friendly exchange with fast transaction. The transaction fee is also lower than other decentralized exchanges.
I recommend this to all my crypto friends.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 08:04:36 PM
I really like this exchange, I have not yet found flaws in it
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1138
October 26, 2018, 03:41:12 PM
Hi guys. I would like to buy some CRPT tokens from IDEX, but I am not sure how legit it is. Do you have any experience with this decentralized Exchange? Thank you

You don't have to worry about using idex, it is a legit decentralized exchange platform. But I suggest you to install metamask before using it, for safety reason purposes. This is much more safer than Fork/Etherdelta platform, because its not necessary to import your private key on the idex unlike in Fork/Etherdelta both are asking private key before you can able to use their platform. So, good luck and happy trading mate.
This is indeed what I do like with Idex.market which you can able to integrate Metamask which I do much prefer because it is somehow less riskier on exposing your keys. No need for you to import
every now and then.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
October 26, 2018, 03:21:07 PM
Hi guys. I would like to buy some CRPT tokens from IDEX, but I am not sure how legit it is. Do you have any experience with this decentralized Exchange? Thank you

You don't have to worry about using idex, it is a legit decentralized exchange platform. But I suggest you to install metamask before using it, for safety reason purposes. This is much more safer than Fork/Etherdelta platform, because its not necessary to import your private key on the idex unlike in Fork/Etherdelta both are asking private key before you can able to use their platform. So, good luck and happy trading mate.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
October 26, 2018, 03:02:04 PM
Exchange is legal. I have never heard any information that something happened on this crypto exchange, and users lost funds from their accounts.
Activity: 378
October 26, 2018, 02:25:13 PM
This is very nice exchange. As for me, I use it 4 months for trading and all was quit good. Fast deposit and withdraw. I can recomend you to deposit a small amount amount of money and try to trade.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
October 26, 2018, 01:18:43 PM
As i know is a legit exchange. Have you tried it and had any problems? If not try with small amounts and make sure you access legit site and not a scam one. If you are not sure about links better ask before and search google to be on safe side. Until now i not see any problem with them, or accussation.
Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 26, 2018, 01:11:23 PM
IDEX is a legit exchange and like you i trade CRPT on idex. the interface is simple and easy to use unlike other exchanges with different terminologies and values.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
October 26, 2018, 12:42:10 PM
Have used it a few times and didn't encounter any issues, not the easiest to figure out if you are new to decentralised exchanges but doesn't take long to find your way.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
October 26, 2018, 12:08:31 PM
after I got the results from the usual bounty I exchanged it for the idex exchanger, there was very safe and easy to transact ..
as I see the safest decentralized exchange at idex
Experience will give us impressions like you I was able to use this exchange without having any issue, you exchange coins which is not been added yet to a well known exchange those ETH base coins, if you are in a hurry and you can't wait to do the trade this site can be a good place to trade, if you are still
doubting you can try small amount of coins to experience and to learn more about this exchange.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
October 26, 2018, 11:53:20 AM
I think idex is better than a lot of exchanges in the market. I used it many times and I had no problem with it. Also its very easy to make trading.
A little I do not understand how can the exchange be illegal? Although I am not strong in the laws of other countries. And there are countries where buying crypto currencies is completely outlawed ??
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 07:55:44 AM
I think idex is better than a lot of exchanges in the market. I used it many times and I had no problem with it. Also its very easy to make trading.
Activity: 437
Merit: 103
October 25, 2018, 10:20:30 PM
after I got the results from the usual bounty I exchanged it for the idex exchanger, there was very safe and easy to transact ..
as I see the safest decentralized exchange at idex
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 09:57:56 PM
yes, more legit than HITBTC lol, id rather use IDEX than HITBTC its easy to trade there no need to be techie that was the first DECENTRALIZE EXCHANGE that i really like
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 06:57:59 PM
Today in one of the telegram channels saw the news that this exchange is starting to ban users from New York. I don’t understand how a decentralized exchange can ban someone?
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
October 25, 2018, 12:57:53 PM
I have used IDEX before. Easy to use decentralized Exchange I must say. But they have a limit in transactions. You’ll have to confirm what that is. The first time I used it, I watched some videos on YouTube. So you should check that out.
Btw you need to use a new browser and take some other precautions, you never know who is watching and they are decentralized so keep your pk safe. You’re the protector of your pk Wink
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
October 25, 2018, 12:43:19 PM

IDEX is one of the decentralized exchange, then sometimes I used this platform if the token which I received from the bounty I joined. But Every time I used IDEX of course I also open up my metamask to prevent hackers, this was in my idea about it.  So far so good I had no bad
experienced on this exchange it was nice and cool for me.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 10:52:38 AM
IDEX is a pretty good Decentralized Exchange.
You can log in via Metamask account same as in Fork/Etherdelta and it has a volume presented in CMC.
Unlike previously mentioned exchanges it updates trades faster but the interface works too slow.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 10:46:57 AM
its more legit than other exchanges to be honest
Pages:
Jump to: