Pages:
Author

Topic: Is IDEX exchange legit? - page 7. (Read 1765 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 137
August 28, 2018, 11:35:12 PM
Hello,

Many people using IDEX at the moment and it is working good till now and looking legitmate.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 04:48:25 PM
IDEX its good
Activity: 112
August 28, 2018, 10:44:18 AM
Idex is a legit exchange but my problem with decentralized exchanges is because they are complex to use and their transaction charges are highest in the crypto space.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Spokkz ICO
August 28, 2018, 09:38:59 AM
Hi guys. I would like to buy some CRPT tokens from IDEX, but I am not sure how legit it is. Do you have any experience with this decentralized Exchange? Thank you
Yes, IDEX is the safe exchange and I have personally traded in that exchange and it is good decentralized exchange.
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
August 28, 2018, 09:37:40 AM
Idex is a decentralized exchange - such exchanges are the safest because the person doesn't interfere in the operation and it is impossible to manipulate the price.
Activity: 8
August 28, 2018, 09:03:29 AM
a big yes
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
August 28, 2018, 09:02:42 AM
Today it is the best decentralized exchange, it is fully automated, your funds are safe. I always use it and recommend it to my friends.
Activity: 364
August 28, 2018, 08:40:07 AM
I have tried this decentralize exchange IDEX and I have no problems with my funds being deposited from my MEW wallet. Although some token have just low volume due to not so popular but I think this will become huge in the future.
Activity: 272
August 28, 2018, 07:50:16 AM
Idex exchange is legit. I have been using it to trade. It has a good experience, I prefer it to every other decentralized exchanges,it has good volume too.Many great projects are listed their but the minimum trade is $150. I prefer using Metask in trading there as it trades only ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 07:10:19 AM
Yes it is ! IDEX exchange is legit like other decentralized crypto exchanges, there are so many available coins to trade there and also have high volume of money in a 24 hours of trading activities. IDEX is an ethereum exchange where you can trade your ERC20 tokens that you received by joining airdrops and bounties if that token/s are already listed there but it's security is not better than other exchanges.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
August 28, 2018, 06:38:37 AM
yes IDEX is a legit exchange, one of the best exchange for the new token because it's easily to list, but I don't know how strong their security is.
Activity: 118
August 28, 2018, 05:47:03 AM
Hi guys. I would like to buy some CRPT tokens from IDEX, but I am not sure how legit it is. Do you have any experience with this decentralized Exchange? Thank you
I have never experienced any problems with Idex, so I can say that the exchange ideas are legitimate and safe, but that is only my personal experience, not knowing that other people have experienced problems with ideas but for me idex is a good exchange.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 05:07:47 AM
IDEX was born in 2017 in the Republic of Panama (a country in Central America). How IDEX works is similar to EtherDelta, which means that your IDEX will not allow you to sign in with the private key (if you have one already) or for you to create a new private key. Currently, IDEX is one of the decentralized trading floors with the largest trading volume and supports over 200 token transactions.
IEX has never been attacked by hackers or was complained of by scammers. EtherDelta has been hacked and stolen around 300 ETH, with decentralized decks, the most important thing is to protect your information such as private key.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
August 28, 2018, 04:15:42 AM
yes of course idex is a very legitimate exchange place and currently there are so many tokens and coins listed there and you can exchange there to be able to sell and buy coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 03:44:57 AM
idex is a very good exchange. I made a lot of operations there, the price may be lower than on binance, but idex does not require verification and authorization of the user, everything happens through your main wallet with tokens.
Activity: 228
August 28, 2018, 03:04:04 AM
every Exchange risk same user yet to date idex still not there any case, unlike binance etherdelta hitbtc and others that there are some cases with the remuneration
Activity: 210
August 28, 2018, 02:53:21 AM
Idex is a very popular exchange which there are many coins listed in the Idex platform, IDEX is a decentralised exchange where we can easily trace the transactions, till now i never face any problems with the Idex exchange. For me, Idex is a very legit exchange.
Activity: 224
August 28, 2018, 02:31:13 AM

Its a legit exchange because I tried trading a few mos ago. Its the same features or possibly an enhacement of forkdelta and etherdelta. If you’re experiencing some downtime possibly they are working on their network to fully utilized the decentralisation process and have more coins available on the table.
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
August 27, 2018, 11:44:11 PM
IDEX is a decentralized exchange that focuses on Ethereum and ERC20 tokens. Decentralized exchange acts as a medium for cryptocurrency exchange without too much involvement in the process
Activity: 378
August 16, 2018, 06:53:55 AM
Idex exchange is a unique ethereum trading platform similar to etherdelta but has some features which etherdelta does not have. with User Friendly Interface, legit, safe and it's legal.
Pages:
Jump to: