Pages:
Author

Topic: Is IDEX exchange legit? - page 4. (Read 1765 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 107
October 25, 2018, 10:04:08 AM
Idex is not a decentralized as it should be. They recently started blocking orders from New York IP Addresses:

https://coincodex.com/article/2542/idex-starts-blocking-orders-from-new-york-state-ip-addresses/
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 01:42:46 PM

if I think to buy a token CRPT at IDEX I am very happy because of how fast and easy transactions this can save our time when trading
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 12:36:50 PM
idex is one of the most decentralized exchange far better than yobit and other newly listed exchanges. idex is the best and save place for trading
Activity: 183
September 08, 2018, 11:14:44 AM
It is legal but for safe, I think we should send token to another wallet before starting trade
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 10:55:31 AM
It is legal and safe, you don't have to worry.This is a very good decentralized exchange.you can be assured of trading
Activity: 56
September 08, 2018, 10:43:03 AM
Decentralized Exchanges are the most secured type of Exchanges since we own Our assets with full control and IDEX is one of the best for erc20 tokens so far. It is easy to use than etherdelta or forkdelta.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
September 08, 2018, 06:58:42 AM

a few months ago I just got to know idex, I usually use etherdelta. and I saw that during my transaction the transaction was going well and there were no obstacles, but it seems like now almost the new altcoins are starting to gather there, hopefully, unlike the others, the transaction will slow down more.
Activity: 120
September 08, 2018, 05:38:21 AM
idex? its my favorite DEX exchange, and have huge wolumes to. i havenot problem about this site
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 08, 2018, 05:16:48 AM
Yes it is, I have traded here multiple times, and have never experienced any difficulty

Just like you, I have also made several transactions there and have never experienced anything adverse, hopefully it can continue to be reliable and always a good transaction.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
September 06, 2018, 06:41:39 PM
I still think Idex still remain one of the best decentralized trading platform to me. This is because I have had no difficulty in selling or buying tokens over there. The interface is user friendly and comfortable even for beginners to understand. Yes idex is not a scammer exchange and you're free to go trade your token over there.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
September 06, 2018, 03:13:52 PM
Hi guys. I would like to buy some CRPT tokens from IDEX, but I am not sure how legit it is. Do you have any experience with this decentralized Exchange? Thank you

For half a year I use this exchange. Occasionally, not regularly, but on my part there is no criticism. I like it, quickly. Yes, there was a time when the exchange did not work for several days. The malfunction was eliminated and has since worked without interruptions.
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
September 06, 2018, 02:50:29 PM
Yes it is, I have traded here multiple times, and have never experienced any difficulty
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
September 06, 2018, 12:35:29 PM
I could say it's legit but you shouldn't recommend this exchange to your dev's project. If you're asking why, because if the token or the coin was listed in IDEX or any DEX (decentralized exchange), don't expect any higher value than the ICO price.

Since it's a decentralized exchange, dev's don't bother to put some volume because they're such a lowkey scammers. There are so many cases that I've experienced like joining in a successful project but the token/coin was listed in a trash exchange. They're trying to scam the investor and participants by not giving the needs of their people. This is also a factor why token's price value goes down until it reaches hell, you can see the red color which is the lava and fire.
Activity: 391
September 06, 2018, 12:15:33 PM
IDEX is one of the most legit exchanges to this date.
Activity: 326
September 06, 2018, 11:27:47 AM
Hi guys. I would like to buy some CRPT tokens from IDEX, but I am not sure how legit it is. Do you have any experience with this decentralized Exchange? Thank you
in any exchange we trade or invest we should not hesitate, in IDEX exchange I think it is legit and good for us to trade, and even if you are unsure and uncomfortable doing exchanges there, you can search for other Exchange, until you really sure and comfortable in doing your trading.
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
September 06, 2018, 11:18:02 AM
There  are  lot  of bounties  who consider  Idex  exchange this  way  I consider  it also  as  a legit  exchange.  Learn more  about Idex  here's a  review  about  Idex Exchange  Wink  https://blockonomi.com/idex-review/   
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 06, 2018, 09:20:28 AM
IDEX is a legit exchanges and you should not to worry about your funds being deposit in their exchanges but just be careful on your private keys as they will ask your private to access your token.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 08:33:35 AM
yes Idex is a legit, I don't see members here having a problem using idex exchange so you can buy safely there, but make sure that idex is not a fake site so double check the URL.
Activity: 55
September 06, 2018, 08:09:46 AM
Index exchange is  good and well legit exchange platform. I have traded on index and I'm very happy it
Activity: 252
September 06, 2018, 07:59:22 AM

my friend said that this is a good exchange! he was selling tokens there
Pages:
Jump to: