Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing in bitcoins today late? - page 14. (Read 1809 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 100
we are a bit late if we invest from now because in the previous month bitcoin price reached $ 7000. if we invest at the time bitcoin for $ 7000 then now get many benefits.
I do not forbid to invest in bitcoin from now because bitcoin prices will continue to rise until the end of this year.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
You can invest Bitcoin now but it's better to invest your money in different altcoins Bitcoin price is stable and we don't know when the price will rise again and also make a proper research on what altcoin you want to invest. try to learn how to trade this will bring you huge amount of money.
Activity: 71
No, this is the best time to buy more btc. Because it just started the uptrend. It will go up more very soon. Full your bags and wait for the real rise of btc..
Activity: 44
The bitcoin price for now is close to $ 10,000, but for investment I think it's never too late. Whatever the price, and investing immediately it is better, because bitcoin has a bright future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
I do not think so, now bitcoin is recovering, and in the prediction it will be a small upside down on the current figure
Bitcoin is very special for cryptocurrency community, Blockchain technology should be more useful again
Activity: 130
If you have spare amount to invest then there is no late to invest in Bitcoins because bitcoin is still cheap compared to previous price so you can invest in Bitcoins it will give you profit in future.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink
Yeah, you are definitely right.  In fact, those people who owned bitcoin is just a small percentage of the total population worldwide.  This is the reason why bitcoin is very valuable and consider those people who have it as lucky.  Lucky simply because they are those people who will be benefitted in future when cryptocurrency became legally accepted and use worldwide.  Just imagine that the small value of bitcoin you invest now has the capability to exponentially grow in the future.  So, it is really not too late to invest in bitcoin now.  

Besides, if you will trace the value of bitcoin in the cryptomarket today, the value is much lower these quarter compared to the last quarter of 2017.  So, we should take advantage of this red period.  Meaning, it is the best time to buy bitcoin and it is never too late to do so when it pumps again, then, those who patiently wait and invest now in bitcoin will be benefitted when that time happens.  
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
You can say in the late Investment in Bitcoin today, if you already know the price of Bitcoin February last month. because in February yesterday the price of Bitcoin is very low. but if you want to invest Bitcoin, do it right now. because if you procrastinate again, then you will be really late and you will regret because the price of Bitcoin will be higher.
Activity: 163
It does not matter how much bitcoin you buy for a bit because of course if you just bought a bitcoin at least some of the fraction of Bitcoin is actually not late but it is risky if you want to start investing in bitcoin there's always a chance to make a profit
Activity: 308
Nope It is not too late, it may not be the best time to invest in, it may be expensive and it may be a lot harder but I think give bitcoin a try, maybe try splitting your holdings
Activity: 126
I think, it is never too late to invest in bitcoin.. Because the investment will be useful in the future later and to fruition.. May investors not think too late to invest bitcoin..
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
I don’t think investing in bitcoin today is late cause the decentralized platt form is still new and so are others under it new and it has got a future ahed.bitcoin has not even reached its goal rather just starting.so no time is late to invest
I think yes it is already late but it does not mean that we should not invest money in bitcoin now, still bitcoin is providing opportunities to people to invest their money there, and get the benefit from its price, i think that after few months we may not be in position to trade bitcoin in current time again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink
No it is not late to invest now. The price is at a good level and you will get more benefit when you invest in bitcoin now. Many of the investors are also waiting for this time and it is sure that in these days they will also throw their money in bitcoin and from this end the price of bitcoin will again start to rise like the previous rise in the month of December in the previous year.
Activity: 409
Merit: 100
I think investing on bitcoin is not too late, you can invest any time in bitcoin make sure that you choose the right amount of it before you buy bitcoin so that after a few days or months you will earn money from it.
Activity: 196
It's not too late to invest as long as the person is ready to take the risk. Age doesn't matter if you invest in crypto currencies just give your trust on it and take risks and believe. Its hard to invest into something which you don't know nothing. You need to be careful not to invest all your money in bitcoin, because bitcoin is unstable and if you fail you may lose everything.
Activity: 171
Yes but Bitcoin is very expensive, the average person can't afford Bitcoin and to be wealthy off it you would need a large % of the supply.

It's like the dollar, we all money but having it is not enough to make most of us rich.
Activity: 299
Merit: 14
Thank you for your advice. I also stick to this rule. Just bought and wait. This strategy works, but not everyone has the patience for it. Cool
Activity: 9
By experience, referral programs are of no use to me as a bounty player did not bring, so I do not trust them - they correctly noted that in 90% of cases this is a pure scum!
Activity: 21
yes late, but not fully late, because you just thought last 2tears ago how was btc price? now btc price? and after 5year then btc price would how much? just compare it then you find your answer.
Activity: 109
I do not think this is late. I think bitcoin will get very high price at the end of the year. If you buy it and keep it until the end of the year, I believe it will bring you a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: