Pages:
Author

Topic: is investing in ICO's a good option? - page 6. (Read 19323 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 62
January 14, 2019, 07:40:20 AM
It is not a good option since the market conditions right now are very bad. Even if the ICO has a great plan with a great team and a well-written whitepaper it is possible not to reach its funding goals. Investors are now very cautious and they wait for the Bitcoin price to go up and eventually take the whole cryptocurrency market upwards.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
January 14, 2019, 07:36:34 AM
Before choosing a project you need to analyze it well, look at the team and prospects
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
January 14, 2019, 07:31:38 AM
Actually not on a bearish market. This isn't what you're expected to do because market is depressive and you simply lose your money.
So listen to my opinion, skip all of ICOs you meet and find already trading coins with potential!
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
January 14, 2019, 07:10:49 AM
Looking at the poll, looks like most of us thinks the same. "Depends on the ICO". Not all projects out there presented are going to be successful. The product should be good, the token/coin should have a good liquidity and people should want to keep it rather than selling it. But it's very hard to find such nowadays.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
January 14, 2019, 07:07:27 AM
In my opinion, investing in ICO is very risky, but if I determine the ICO, I think that it is good from the team's performance, roadmap, and whitepaper. In addition, ICO has been registered in one market such as CMC.
I agree with your opinion, I would like to add also if in a project there is a good partner and has a level of popularity that would make the project attractive to many people.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 14, 2019, 06:59:30 AM
No, the risk of investing in ICO is very high. This is already a topic, you are late. If this question is in 2017, I will answer you yes. But the current ICO project is basically a scam. So I suggest you give up ICO investment.
I agree with you because investing in existing ICO projects will cost you a lot of money and you may lose your entire assets at a certain time. I often do not invest in new projects and focus only on coins that have good growth potential because it will help me earn better profits.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
January 14, 2019, 06:52:08 AM
is it a good idea to invest in ICO's and what do you think is a good deciding factor to pick what ICO's to invest in?

It all depends on the ICO. Most ICO failed, and most are stuck in developing their project due to the bear market. There are few who were able to make a good progress on their project with their limited fund. It all depends on the team's marketing strategy and development. Also investors plays a big role on driving the price of an altcoin after it's ICO. So, it's more on team work, not just on the part of the team.
Activity: 703
January 14, 2019, 06:34:12 AM
It was a great option in 2017, but at the moment the ICOs market is facing a lot of difficulties and problems. The market should recover its value and alts should double their prices for the ICOs market to turn better.
Activity: 420
January 14, 2019, 03:38:30 AM
No, the risk of investing in ICO is very high. This is already a topic, you are late. If this question is in 2017, I will answer you yes. But the current ICO project is basically a scam. So I suggest you give up ICO investment.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
January 14, 2019, 01:03:21 AM
In my opinion, investing in ICO is very risky, but if I determine the ICO, I think that it is good from the team's performance, roadmap, and whitepaper. In addition, ICO has been registered in one market such as CMC.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
January 14, 2019, 12:22:17 AM
is it a good idea to invest in ICO's and what do you think is a good deciding factor to pick what ICO's to invest in?

Investing in ICO just like you are investing in start-up companies. If this is a good start-up company and develop well in the future, the profit that you will receive that may be very huge but in contrast, it may die anytime. And this time is not good to invest in ICO because it is being in regression situation to change new form
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 13, 2019, 07:52:34 PM
Depends on what the project that is being developed. I've switched researching and investing from projects that offer financial services to those who have a more daily use-case like communications where I've participated in few ICOs including Sylo (decentralized communication application), Singularity and Elastos even though I'm starting to lose some faith in the last one.
Activity: 784
January 13, 2019, 11:46:12 PM
many of the ICO are springing up almost every day there is always. If invest then will depend on the ICO itself and not all of them can produce. the selection of the ICO and the execution of the team inside the ICO will give a huge impact if it can deliver results and whether or not.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
January 13, 2019, 11:24:59 PM

in my opinion yes, ICO is the best choice to make an investment and give us a big profit in the future.

and in my opinion a good determining factor for choosing the ICO to be invested is :
1. ICO must have project that are useful in the future.
2. whitepaper and roadmap from the ICO must be clear.
3. sales at ICO must be transparent.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
January 13, 2019, 07:48:55 PM
I think that now is a difficult time for the entire cryptocurrency market. And for this, investing in iso is very risky. You should be prepared to wait for a long time to profit from your investments.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
January 13, 2019, 07:48:50 PM
depends on the ico. if possible ico looks good and clear, the team is also pretty good, maybe ico will be successful. moreover with an attractive market strategy, surely ico will be better. if confused determine ico is good for investment, choose ico whose sales have reached softcap.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
January 13, 2019, 07:42:07 PM
Now, investing in ICOs is very risky but I don't say all ICOs are bad and not worth at all. There are ICOs still worth for investment as long as they have quality team members and products. And also the ICO's coin or token will be useful and important to support the project development.     
Activity: 686
January 13, 2019, 07:33:23 PM
At the moment, investing in ICO is also very dangerous. It is common to say that if the price of the token after the ICO fell by only 30 percent, then this is a very good indicator. Then draw your own conclusions.
Activity: 462
https://saturn.black
January 13, 2019, 05:30:24 PM
Now investing in ICO is risky. Of course, this used to be a risky action, but in this state of the market, which we see now, I think it is better to invest in bitcoin. I feel so much better because you don't know if the project will survive in such conditions as now.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
January 13, 2019, 05:13:23 PM
I do not know how good, but in the bull market it is a very profitable initiative, which brings more than 500% in a few months.
Pages:
Jump to: