Pages:
Author

Topic: is investing in ICO's a good option? - page 8. (Read 19323 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 13
January 10, 2019, 05:11:30 AM
It's not a good idea if you have very little money and can't risk making a mistake. Most ICOs are and will be scams. You can calculate your chances in many different ways it can be 30 to 70 or 20 to 80 but in the end you will be at a disadvantage. If you have a lot of money already invested in Bitcoin you can always put 10% of it into ICOs.
Well, it is a normal thing to back away from something as a person, most especially when the condition is not favorable for investment and that is how I basically feel most investors are thinking right now when it comes to investing in ICOs. Certainly 2018 was like the worst year for most ICOs, but it is what it is. However, it is interesting to note that a lot of investors are becoming wiser these days while making sure they consider what they are investing in first before investing in it, unlike before.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 10, 2019, 04:53:02 AM
i think it's not so easy to find the ICO which will meet all the requirements to be a promising one. as for me, the most important thing is token usability. nobody will invest in a project with no product or service, because token should be in demand, like in marketplaces or smth like this.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
January 10, 2019, 01:39:54 AM
Of course investing in ICOs a good option for many investors we can get more benifits when we investing in good ICOs they will offer the early investors a huge of bonuses that is the good option as investors to gain more profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 10, 2019, 01:35:45 AM
If you can find a legit ICO with a promising token then yes. But if you are just investing blindly in every project and want to become a millionaire over night, then no. Find great projects and get your profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
January 10, 2019, 12:44:21 AM
is it a good idea to invest in ICO's and what do you think is a good deciding factor to pick what ICO's to invest in?

It was a good option. But because there are many peoples using ICO for their own sake to get quick money, it became bad.
But if you success to find a real project with a real product usage in the future, it is a good idea to put your money into it.
The deciding factors to participate in ICO are whether the ICO is real or scam, the products, the team.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
January 09, 2019, 06:10:52 PM
It's not a good idea if you have very little money and can't risk making a mistake. Most ICOs are and will be scams. You can calculate your chances in many different ways it can be 30 to 70 or 20 to 80 but in the end you will be at a disadvantage. If you have a lot of money already invested in Bitcoin you can always put 10% of it into ICOs.
Activity: 406
Merit: 4
January 09, 2019, 06:04:00 PM
I still believe in ICO, this is an effective way to raise funds for the implementation of a product. And if the offer from the developer is worthwhile, I am ready to invest a small amount.
Activity: 1022
January 09, 2019, 05:34:44 PM
goods of service with the offers from developer as have with business intelligence as investors to manage evaluation with future chance on gaining with the price on token with the listing on exchange.
Activity: 378
January 09, 2019, 04:51:37 PM
I think that now isn't a good time to invest in ICOs. There is a small amout of successful ICOs, mostly all of them are scam. I think if you want to buy their tokens, it's better to wait until listing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 04:24:57 PM
By investing in ICO projects you can make a good profit. But the farther away the harder it is to find a quality and profitable ICO project. There are a lot of fraudulent projects. Therefore, my advice is to carefully select projects for investment. You can use the sites that assign a rating to projects.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 09, 2019, 04:24:50 PM
If you are confident in the project and its team, then you can invest. However, remember that the risks of losing all your money when investing at the ICO stage are very high.
Activity: 95
January 09, 2019, 04:00:53 PM
I think the safest option is to buy after the coin has started to trade on exchanges. This way you make sure that you will have the liquidity and won't get stuck with bags full of tokens which you can't sell. You will also make sure that the team won't run away with funds. Besides, usually tokens dump after ICO because bounty hunters sell their tokens, so you can buy even cheaper. But if you are sure that ICO is good and don't mind waiting then you can participate. I did participate in some ICOs but usually prefer to buy after ICOs.
Merit: 1
January 09, 2019, 03:54:46 PM
is it a good idea to invest in ICO's and what do you think is a good deciding factor to pick what ICO's to invest in?
At the moment , I think if you invest in ico only in a good team that is going to do it, because right now there are few projects that even collect software for this with ico you need to be extremely careful!
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 09, 2019, 03:54:20 PM
Earlier it was possible to earn on ICO very well. However, I very thoroughly studied each project where I was going to invest. I checked the team members. I checked the registration of their legal entity. And also all the other data that I found about the project. If something was suspicious, I refused to invest.
Merit: 36
January 09, 2019, 03:50:29 PM
if you are a beginner I suggest not to invest in any ICO, because now many ICOs are deceiving. Many factors for choosing the ICO Project, if I will choose a project that will be useful for the future, because then the project will continue to grow.
Being a beginner does not necessarily mean you have to stay away from ICOs, what is just important is for you to know basis of investment, know all you need to know about ICOs and try as much as possible not to see it as quick ways of making money. Basically, that is what a lot of beginners tend to think, and with no knowledge of how to manage risks and invest wisely, they just do as they please until they get hit while learning the hard way.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
January 09, 2019, 03:01:57 PM
It depends on the team. I have checked icobench constantly since they started and if you look at the scores of the "people" that are behind some ICO's you can see that there are couple of people who did great ICO's and not just one but couple of ICO's that got funded and doing well currently.

It means there are couple of people in this world that knows how to do ICO and did it multiple times, if those people get together somehow and build a team together I am sure any ICO they do will be amazing and I will put all my money there. People who did great ICO separately would mean a lot more when they are all together so it will be double the chance of success. Hence, when I invest I just check the team behind it and which ICO's they worked before and if it is their first I try to stay away from it.
copper member
Activity: 140
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
January 09, 2019, 08:25:38 AM

Well, at the moment I guess investing on an ICO is still profitable and a good idea to do. Let me say something. As long as there is new interesting technology and at the same time, promising, it is always good to invest but take the risk into consideration in order to avoid scam projects. Make a research to confirm it.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
January 09, 2019, 08:15:26 AM
so far I still trust ICO, but I will not arbitrarily invest my money.
First of all, I studied the project that I would invest first.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
January 09, 2019, 08:13:33 AM
If you have learned to choose projects and if you have extra money, you can probably try, the rest of the people even try not worth it, too risky business
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
January 09, 2019, 08:04:21 AM
In order for your investments in the crypto market to be successful, you simply must have a good understanding of the projects and how the business works. You need to understand what are the chances of listing the project and how functional the project token will be.
Pages:
Jump to: