Pages:
Author

Topic: is investing in ICO's a good option? - page 9. (Read 19323 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
January 09, 2019, 08:03:59 AM
If ICO is good and there is a strong team behind it, then of course it’s a good idea to invest in it!
Now, if indeed we are interested in investing, Iico must be careful and indeed we must be able to be smart to be able to invest because of the many dead projects.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
January 09, 2019, 08:00:53 AM
If ICO is good and there is a strong team behind it, then of course it’s a good idea to invest in it!
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
January 09, 2019, 07:54:20 AM
is it a good idea to invest in ICO's and what do you think is a good deciding factor to pick what ICO's to invest in?

The ICO market is not for everyone. It does not mean that because you are into crypto, you are also good to participate in ICOs. That is not correct. ICO may be within the world of cryptocurrency but you have to acknowledge the fact there is a different set of factors when deciding to participate in an ICO, as compared to deciding which coin to buy or sell in a trading platform. ICO participation is very risky. Riskier than buying any coin from the top 100 randomly. If you want to participate in an ICO, you need to understand the project thoroughly. You need to understand their economics, their plans and goals and how they would get there. You need to get to know well the developers and their advisers and their partners.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
January 09, 2019, 07:25:12 AM
is it a good idea to invest in ICO's and what do you think is a good deciding factor to pick what ICO's to invest in?

Investing in ICO was a good idea but now 99% of all ICOs bring losses to their investors. The main decision factor to pick ICO for me is small hardcap comparing to similar projects on the market.
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
January 09, 2019, 07:12:16 AM
Yes of course, but you must be careful of what project are you into it because you will loss some profit and you will be indisposed to invest in the future I guess, so you must read and research of the project before you invest.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 07:08:52 AM
A good project is worth the investment. It must be global. Have a MVP. Yes, and the team must communicate with the community. An interesting decision can make investors very rich. But unfortunately there are such projects. Who cheat us. And it is difficult to determine where to invest.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
January 09, 2019, 07:06:20 AM
the ICO project is increasingly unpredictable, extended and very difficult to enter exchangers. some of which are holding back token distribution. very risky investing in an ICO project.
Activity: 364
January 09, 2019, 07:05:44 AM
I think investing in ICO is a very interesting, promising and profitable solution. But there is only one small nuance, now there are too many startup projects that do not need the development of these projects, they have only one thought, it is to raise money from investors and dump far away. But if you still find a really worthwhile project, I think investing in it can bring significant profits.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
January 09, 2019, 07:05:30 AM
If you look at the ICO trackers, we will see that even now a lot of ICOs are being conducted, there are fewer of them than before, but they exist. Consequently, 5% of them may well be successful, which means the market is still breathing.
Activity: 46
https://kryptium.io
January 09, 2019, 07:02:47 AM
Track some interesting to you ICO project, wait to be listed on exchanges and then buy from the exchanges looks better option for me
Activity: 303
Merit: 105
January 09, 2019, 07:01:58 AM
  Cheesy No, now investments in projects are a complete donate. Since the coins just lose their price and are not restored. I see many forum users think so.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
January 09, 2019, 06:59:47 AM
Yes, it is good to invest in ICO project,  the problem is most of the ICO nowadays are scam, I mean scam that is  proper investigation should be done before investing in any of the ICO, like checking the product they are offering , team member, how long will the ICO last, soft cap, hand cap,  how much is for  each token and the minimum and maximum token that can be purchase.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
January 09, 2019, 06:53:45 AM
In 2018 there were hundreds of failed ICOs, even I was also hit by a scam from several ICOs, I hope this year will be a moment of revival of ICO to be able to improve and be able to avoid scam projects.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
January 09, 2019, 06:41:23 AM
I don't advice. For me, it's still a opportune. The key is that must find a right project. There is many terms to judge an ICO. You can search it to decide, no one can do it for you.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
January 09, 2019, 04:40:49 AM
it is actually pretty easy to answer your question, and the answer is NO by the way.

you just have to take a good look at the result of all these ICOs that have been created in the past couple of years. there are hundreds of them so you have a pretty good sea of examples to choose from.
none of them performed well. there has been some cases of pump in some of them that lasted but that is not a good performance it is a pump. and the rest have lost their market position and are still going lower and lower.
Activity: 333
Merit: 10
January 09, 2019, 04:28:35 AM
This is a high-risk idea, you can go to find the experience of historical investors, they will tell you that investing in ICO projects is stupid. In fact, investing in ICO projects must be the eve of the arrival of the bull market. Otherwise the risk of investing in ICO is very large.
Activity: 191
January 09, 2019, 04:21:11 AM
yes, in my opinion it is good but depends on the project as well as the project objectives and most importantly the overall contents of the project are clear and transparent. I don't think all ico are bad, there are still some good ones
Activity: 392
January 09, 2019, 04:17:34 AM
Not at such a time as now or what it was in 2018, we need a stable price increase and a General rise of the entire cryptocurrency, then of course you can invest in almost all projects
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
January 09, 2019, 03:00:06 AM
no, never and it doesn't depend on anything.

in my view, there is absolutely no reason for a developer of an open source project to ask for money to develop something that thousands of others are doing and many of them are doing it for free. and an ICO is exactly that, a developer with minimal programming skills, no financial knowledge and zero product is asking you to pay him money to copy paste some code.

if you want comparison, you can always compare things with bitcoin. you can't find anything bigger, innovative, or useful as bitcoin in this field to this day. the creator (Satoshi) didn't ask you to pay him to invent bitcoin! he did it for free, without an ICO, without any premine,.... he created it and released it to the world free of charge and open source with MIT license so that anybody who wishes could copy it freely.
copper member
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Finafex:Seamless and Secure Crypto Trading for All
January 09, 2019, 01:30:45 AM
ICOs, typical ICOs without any regulations have been significantly resulting in its own fall if not death.

When there is literally no compliance towards regulations, then it is bound to scams-- resulting not only in the investor loss and confidence but also adversely affecting the market for even better and credible ICOs as well.

We at Finafex.com have ensured that we are fully compliant to regulations offered by Labuan Business and Financial Services Authority, and as we are backed by an investment Bank CIBL, it make us better poised to deliver seamless trading and settlement services for the modern-age crypto assets including but not limited to securities, bond-notes and options.

To know more about us, visit our website , ANN Thread or Join our Pre-Sale now where we are offering an additional 30% as a bonus.

Pages:
Jump to: