Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable? - page 23. (Read 81240 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 263
November 06, 2018, 05:40:16 PM
The long bear market of 2018 had taken its toll on most ICOs too. Only a few top rated and hot ICOs are profitable and it will take a good bull run to start to make most other profitable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 05:38:34 PM
Future of ERC-20 tokens is great. But I can't say the same about ICOs. Mostly of them are unsuccessful and it's better to buy tokens of project after listing on exchange.
Activity: 602
November 06, 2018, 02:22:25 PM
It is difficult to speak on such topics, because I think that ICO today is a very terrible and risky adventure, because today there is a big risk of losing documents online and losing everything invested money
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
November 06, 2018, 01:43:37 PM
Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

I'm sure that most of the tokens ERC20 won't survive after this crypto storm. Only those ones that give a real value will stay on the market. And if you are a lucky owner of such tokens then you can easily become a millionaire just in a year or a few. Be sure of that)
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
November 06, 2018, 12:59:02 PM
At this moment it will be very difficult to assess the investment in ICOS strategies well. I think it will not be good because the market is not stable so ICOS will be difficult to succeed as in 2017. Maybe 2018 will be good for ICOS.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 12:48:56 PM
I think this is because the market is bulls, so many ICOs are not in line with the expectations that have been made, for the hope of investing in the ICO I think it is still there, wait until the market will go back up and green you can invest if that happens, but for now I don't recommend investing in ICO it's better to invest in long-term, long-term investment examples you can go to EOS, EOS now has a very good sales volume you can invest there, or you can go to BTC or ETH, invest long term long is safer than short-term investing such as investing in ICOs.
Activity: 798
November 06, 2018, 02:21:27 AM
Investing in an ICO project can still give you an advantage. And when the price of coins is now falling and there are many fraudulent projects. So that these factors have a negative impact on investors. Investors certainly experience a lot of declines and are not interested in investing in the ICO. However, I still believe that investment in ICO can still provide benefits. And this also depends on the selection of the project. Of course, you have to be smart in choosing an ICO project.
Activity: 434
November 06, 2018, 02:16:01 AM
Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?
Yes there are still future in ERC20 projects but before investing make sure you do a good research about the project
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
November 06, 2018, 02:12:14 AM
It is really profitable when you investing in good ICOs project there are benefits that they give for an early investors they give big bunos from your investment, the ICOs they say to it that the investment of many investors are really safe.
Activity: 476
November 06, 2018, 01:37:10 AM

I believe that it is still possible to get a good return on investment in ICO subject to careful analysis of the project. Also do not rush to sell project tokens because with development price will increase.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 09:17:20 AM

for my opinion yes but maybe will take long time  Cheesy
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
November 05, 2018, 05:09:30 AM
I think the prospect of ICO is still good, the most important thing is that we can choose a proper ICO and supported by a team that has a good reputation on crypto, and one ICO that we deserve is the world bit bank because it has received good ratings from various rating sites.
Activity: 231
November 05, 2018, 04:58:57 AM
yes investment in ICO will give you great profit if you invest in good project but before investment make sure project is not scam and check team behind the project
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
November 05, 2018, 04:49:52 AM
Yes, many ICO projects failed because various problems such as token sales did not reach the target. And there are still projects made to commit fraud. Of course, this is for me very disappointing because we have worked hard but have not received payment. But if you want to invest, there are still many ICOs that can give you an advantage. But you must be smart to choose the ICO project.
Activity: 588
November 05, 2018, 04:47:54 AM
This year it is increasingly difficult to reach hardcap, many scam projects make investors afraid to put their money in, I'm sure that the future of ICO is coming to an end, devs. must be creative to find sources of funds other than ICO.
When the ICO is left like this keep indeed it seems like age ICO will not long anymore. the developer team should really be worked hard to show that the projects that they carry are indeed worthy to be taken into account and supported. ICO can still deliver results when selective in choosing the ICO is applied properly.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 05, 2018, 04:41:32 AM

of course yes, but not all ico can develop and benefit. You must use knowledge, experience and search for all information about the ico that you are analyzing. especially using your logic do not be lulled by an irrational idea contained in white paper.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
November 05, 2018, 04:37:03 AM
Everything is the same as it was in the past. You just have to be more carefull or use trusted investment funds to insure your deposit
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 04:32:59 AM
Check out this article to help choose the right ICO

The Evolution Of ICOs: What’s Changed?

https://medium.com/financex/the-evolution-of-icos-whats-changed-f3171201f7ff
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 03:08:06 AM
Hi everyone! I came across a really good ICO and I think you should check them out! They have a really good team - met them at a couple of events. They recently launched their pre-sale and there's a 5% bonus! Click >> www.nexxo.io to check them out!!
Activity: 546
November 05, 2018, 03:01:38 AM
In investing in an ICO project, success or not depends on how you determine the ICO project. In determining ICO projects, you must look at the sale of tokens, development teams, and must have creative ideas to have real products. And this must be your consideration before determining the ICO project.
Pages:
Jump to: