Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable? - page 18. (Read 81240 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 10:18:18 AM
Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

Hi mate it is still a good move to invest in ICO's but make sure it is not a scam. Check about the project and white papers also check their previous and upcoming projects then check their sites in social media which will be helpful for you. Invest in right coin to make good profit.

Not just about the product..The most important in investing in ICO is checking the team. Because I have seen many ICO that have reached the hardcap,but the token still down when hit market, but sometimes I saw some ICOs that just reached the softcap but they can make the token price stable
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 13, 2018, 10:14:51 AM
It all depends on the particular project. If a project has a strong team and a great idea, then you can risk investing your money in such a project. Sooner or later, investing in projects at the ICO stage will again begin to generate profit.
Now even projects with good marketing are unprofitable. There are no such number of buyers as a year ago. I think the situation will not change soon.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 13, 2018, 10:06:22 AM
Be very careful before making any investments in the current market. Personally, I prefer to buy coins after entering the exchange, they fall in price 90% of the time. If you are thinking about investing in the ICO stage, I would advise you to look closely at projects that have their own exchange.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
November 13, 2018, 10:04:34 AM
Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?
Investing in ICO has been and will remain profitable. Currently 30-40% of ICO is a Scam. Therefore it is necessary to carefully approach the selection of ICO. The project should have a good team, a clear road map and its advertising product.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
November 13, 2018, 10:03:33 AM
Yes investing on the right or legit ICOs still profitable. We must choose the right ICOs by doing our own research before investing in the ICOs. If we can get the legit one then you will get the profit from it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 09:55:51 AM
there is definitely a future for tokens, but for now I’m not interested in startups because in the falling market new projects are very hard
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
November 13, 2018, 09:53:06 AM
Yes, it is a bit profitable time nowadays to invest into some of projects or into some coins, but  first it is better to learn in deep all the information about the project. Because too many projects that after collecting money disappear. And of course you should understand that there is too high risk that the project may not collect  all the cap and the idea may not be fulfilled completely, you should remember about it. But there are really good coins, may be not so many, but you may find them on the market.
copper member
Activity: 995
November 13, 2018, 09:52:28 AM
Now project developers are carrying out a good bonus program for investors. Therefore, investing in projects remains relevant. Let's say get 30-15% This is very good.  If the project is successful - this is big money.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
November 13, 2018, 09:46:58 AM
Yes! Some ICO is profitable is just that before investing is any ICO you just have to survey they the ICO very well in order not to run at lost .
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 09:45:19 AM
ICOs for me is still profitable because even though there are plenty of ICOs out there that doesn't seem right or a scam but there are still ICO that are profitable so do you're research before actually plan to invest on that ICO.
copper member
Activity: 86
Merit: 2
November 13, 2018, 09:42:36 AM
The market sure isn't what it used to be.  With poor market conditions and a lot of ICOs failing to deliver an actual usable product has left many investors leery.  For anyone looking to invest in ICOs please check out Ethershift.  We have an actual working product and a great team of advisors.  We are currently in Main Sale 1 until November 18.  If you have any questions feel free to ask in our ANN thread or go to Ethershift.co and join the telegram group.
Activity: 196
November 13, 2018, 09:41:53 AM

Yes of course, there are still ICOs are profitable just look for the good and reliable projects. Do searching and choose the best ICOs that you think is good to invest.
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 09:35:01 AM
Many users feel that ICO this year is very difficult, the main factor that makes ICO difficult is because the current market conditions are still red so that no new investors want to invest.
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
November 13, 2018, 09:26:20 AM
It all depends on the particular project. If a project has a strong team and a great idea, then you can risk investing your money in such a project. Sooner or later, investing in projects at the ICO stage will again begin to generate profit.
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
November 13, 2018, 09:17:29 AM
I think some are vut maybe not initially. Especially if there is a big bounty program, it could get dumped to lower than ICO price. I've only invested in 2 this year, one paid off big and the other remains to be seen.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
November 13, 2018, 09:14:33 AM
It is difficult to find a profitable ICO, this is because there is so much ICO competition that the money from investors is divided into many places, but one good ICO is sportfix, please click on my signature link.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
November 13, 2018, 09:02:58 AM
That's true there are many projects which are scam. But it doesn't mean investing in ico is not a good choice. You must have enough knowledge to indentify legit and potential projects. Only then you will be able to make some money from invested amount.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
November 13, 2018, 08:59:00 AM
If we compare todays ICO's and ICO from previous year (when almost every ICO was succsessfully concluded) - current ICO's is not so profitable. But still, good project close their ICO's in a few minutes. Another good project's raised hard cap during all period of ICO (Like Ubex project).
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 08:28:37 AM
investing in ICO has become less profitable, not only because of many scammers but also because of the bear trend, i think the bull market will return the profit from ICO and new investors.
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 08:24:31 AM
Now the trend is that investments are becoming profitable only at the stage of investing in pre-sale. Having a large amount of $ 20000 you can enter at an earlier stage at a much lower price. In some cases, even the collapse of the price when entering the stock exchange will not cause your capital to be lost.
Pages:
Jump to: