Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good idea or not? - page 3. (Read 933 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 07:05:33 PM
It is a great idea to invest in both coins. Because one suits for both long-term and short term. Another one siuts for longterm only. Always two investment is good invest. If one goes another one help us. Similarly bitcoin is good for both terms. At the same time ethereum is good for long term only. Now the market shows it is in recover mode. Because most of the coins price is increasing now including bitcoin price. Ethereum also high potential and promising coins in future the value will be more than now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
June 28, 2018, 06:20:47 PM
I don't really know but If I were you, I would do that cause I more believe in ETH than BTC cause I can see ETH has good potential in the future than BTC. Last year as I can remember that  ETH price had increased more than 9000% while Bitcoin price was only more than 6000% Smiley). I think in this year after this downward trend ended, ETH will rise back very quickly Grin
Activity: 124
June 28, 2018, 06:10:58 PM
Absolutely right decision. Ethereum is a very underrated technology that has not yet discovered its full potential. So many areas of activity can introduce it and as soon as it happens Ethereum will skyrocket in price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
June 28, 2018, 04:52:24 PM
the rules still have not changed the game and bitcoin is still the main, and so far, even ethereum will not grow when the cue ball falls.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 03:47:47 PM
I know the price of all crypto currencies are now started to recover,so I just want to convert my portion of bitcoins into Ethereum,because I hope ethereum will have better growth rate when compare to bitcoin.

So what you are thinking guys is it good idea or better hold as bitcoin.
The idea is very good, but before its implementation it is still worth to study in detail the market and the trend of those coins in which you want to invest. Still, I advise you to leave some of the money on bitcoin, as insurance.
Activity: 82
June 28, 2018, 04:44:58 AM
Positive experience gained during investing in different ICOs, allowed me to understand a lot. I think all of us know about multiversum company, so some time ago, recently I found an even more exciting project, built on the principles of quantum physics, which is called Kelvin-blockchain, have you heard about it? Kelvin Blockchain is very flexible and adaptive, which makes it a perfect choice for implementation of the new blockchain projects and platforms. Highly recommend it
Activity: 326
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 02:19:08 AM
I know the price of all crypto currencies are now started to recover,so I just want to convert my portion of bitcoins into Ethereum,because I hope ethereum will have better growth rate when compare to bitcoin.

but it's happening right now that almost all crypto prices have dropped so dramatically, so bitcoin and ethereum in my opinion are both decreasing, but I do not know if bitcoin will be faster than ethereum, or Ethereum it will grow more rapidly than bitcoin , whatever your decision hopefully will not be wrong choose.
Activity: 154
June 27, 2018, 02:09:46 AM
In my opinion it's a good idea if you know how to win in these ups and downs, maybe it's a little risky but we can make a profit with Ethereum. Another option is to maintain 60% in Bitcoin and 40% in Ethereum to netralize losses in case of a higher downfall, this can be a little passive and everything will depend on your style of playing in the crypto.
Activity: 63
Merit: 2
June 06, 2018, 05:44:52 PM
Well, BTC has a bigger amplitude so I think it is more possible to pick up money on BTC
Investing in both is much better then just in one because right now most of coins using Ethereum technology and its has very good potential to give some good profit even in long term so for me investing in both coins is much good and safe for investment
Activity: 574
June 06, 2018, 05:36:46 PM
I think its good idea too but every user must decide it himself as if will win will win he if loss then it his problem too anyway ETH is one of best and maybe it could hit new records.
It depends upon the amount of Bitcoin and ETH you will get if you convert your Bitcoin into ETH. Of course if you have 0.02 Bitcoin, you might not be able to get that much profit in it if you convert it into ETH. You will get more ETH than your 0.02 Bitcoin. More ETH means more part in the rise in the prices which is called the profit. So do the math and do what your results support.
copper member
Activity: 381
June 06, 2018, 09:14:21 AM
It is a good idea, ethereum will do better.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 07:53:58 AM
It will be a very good idea if you leave some in bitcoin and then put the rest in ethereum because this two coin are the most potential and bitcoin has the potential to rise more than ethereum as it controls the price of most altcoin and by doing this, you increase you profit.
Activity: 96
June 06, 2018, 07:39:32 AM
Well, BTC has a bigger amplitude so I think it is more possible to pick up money on BTC
Activity: 294
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 06, 2018, 02:36:43 AM
It is not a bad idea after all. But it be best to invest only your profit to Ethereum from Bitcoin or you can split in half. that way you can maximize the full potential of you investment with a less er chance of loosing. It is best to do this if your currently earn profits to your initial investment.
Activity: 812
June 06, 2018, 02:30:22 AM
I think its good idea too but every user must decide it himself as if will win will win he if loss then it his problem too anyway ETH is one of best and maybe it could hit new records.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
June 06, 2018, 02:27:44 AM
To me it is good idea and you will make some good profits in future when both ethereum and bitcoin began to recover.  Ethereum is going to give more percentage rate than bitcoin. Ethereum can go as high as $5,000  this year if it can get 50% of the growth it has last year.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 02:12:05 AM
Keep the Bitcoin, price grow in bitcoin is more bigger than ETH. Price difference is really a big factor. If its only about earning I'll stick with bitcoin cause nothing grow faster  than bitcoin as we all know it. Ethereum is a good coin which can be use on different platform but investment wise, bitcoin is the man.
Activity: 197
June 06, 2018, 01:27:59 AM
I could say that it is a good idea and will provide you profit rather than keeping this as btc. In addition, both of this coin are stable enough so what you will just is a better opportunity where you will get more benefit.
Activity: 140
June 05, 2018, 11:00:05 PM

The idea is simply excellent, you will win by the number of coins and the growth dynamics. Already it seems that bitcoin can not show what it used to be, but probably not already, and the future will be on the ethereum.
nice,While both Bitcoin and Ethereum are powered by the principle of distributed ledgers and cryptography, the two differ in many technical ways. For example, the programming language used by Ethereum is Turning complete whereas Bitcoin is in a stack based language. Other differences include block time (Ethereum transaction is confirmed in seconds compared to minutes for Bitcoin) and their basic builds (Ethereum uses ethash while Bitcoin uses secure hash algorithm, SHA-256).

Read more: Bitcoin Vs Ethereum: Driven by Different Purposes | Investopedia https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/031416/bitcoin-vs-ethereum-driven-different-purposes.asp#ixzz5HbuATYOx
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook
Activity: 156
June 05, 2018, 10:17:30 PM
That is a good idea because as we already know there are currently many erc20 projects that use ethereum as fuel
Pages:
Jump to: