Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good idea or not? - page 4. (Read 933 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 06:23:45 PM
Obviously,it is very good idea.If you keep all the eggs in one basket,thwir is no use of that.So you can convert 50% of bitcoin in Ethereum.As you said ,there are huge raise in Ethereum as compared to bitcoin .In last month the Ethereum price raise more than 100%. raise.

Keeping all the property in a coin is very risky, so it is very sensible to divide the coin into many different coin. The market of cryptocurrency is always volatile, so investors should have specific investment plans, share capital and seriously pursue their goals.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
June 05, 2018, 02:17:23 PM
Never try, never know Smiley. If you really believe that ETH can be better than BTC in this year so you can exchange all your BTC to ETH if you want. Don't worry cause ETH is much better than BTC already although BTC price is still higher than ETH Smiley. Both of them are also really good so there are no matter if you're going to exchange BTC to ETH or not.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
June 05, 2018, 02:07:33 PM
Obviously,it is very good idea.If you keep all the eggs in one basket,thwir is no use of that.So you can convert 50% of bitcoin in Ethereum.As you said ,there are huge raise in Ethereum as compared to bitcoin .In last month the Ethereum price raise more than 100%. raise.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 01:59:59 PM
I know the price of all crypto currencies are now started to recover,so I just want to convert my portion of bitcoins into Ethereum,because I hope ethereum will have better growth rate when compare to bitcoin.

So what you are thinking guys is it good idea or better hold as bitcoin.
Eth is way cheaper than btc so if you dont have huge capital its a good option and for those newbies who are looking for alts to invest in dont forget to add eth in your crypto-portfolio because in time it can give you high return.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 04:00:23 AM
Certainly a good idea but if I better keep my investment in Bitcoin only part only. And some of my new leverage to Ethereum because we can benefit from both of these coins. When we can rely on down Ethereum Bitcoin and so otherwise.
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
May 28, 2018, 03:45:04 AM
Sure, a good idea.
I would go further. Some BTC I would convert to some tokens on the ethereum. Of course the potential is large, but the risk is also significant. If you choose the right alts, you can earn much more than just keeping BTC and ether.

For that, we have to choose the potential coins in order to increase their price because already there are many potentials coin after Bitcoin and Ether like NEO, Tron, IOTA, EOS, Litecoin. Before investing we have to research many things about them and understand the technology behind them.
No doubt there are potential coins other than bitcoin and ethereum plus there are few altcoins that are actually far better than the altcoin king, ETH, in producing profit because they are better at gaining value. For example, bitcoin cash is a lot quicker than ethereum. Some people doubt its strength a lot but if believe it has already passed the duration of time after which a coin becomes a potential one. As far as bitcoin goes, nothing is even near to its shadow.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 03:50:34 AM
I think it is a good idea to have eth in your portfolio other than tons of alts this season. When this bearish season ends(i hope) ethereum will go up.
Activity: 111
May 27, 2018, 03:38:06 AM
Bitcoin ACTS as a dumping ground, while Ethernet works as an appreciation ground. The key is to see what you want to do.
Activity: 326
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 02:31:21 AM
Both of them are the best coins but personally i would rather hold on with my bitcoin as much as possible. When i was still a newbie or a starter on this forum. I had inly one goal and that is to invest bitcoin for long term and then later on by just reading the thread, i was amazed by how potential etereum aswell. And since i had enough bitcoins already thouh not that much as i wanted to. I started buying ethereum everytime i have got spare money.

what you have done is the best decision of course, you invest in both it is really amazing for me, I have the desire to be able to invest in one of them just can not, and you can now invest your money in both, especially when this Bitcoin and Ethereum both have decreased in price, and suppose we can buy it, of course we will get big profit later.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
May 27, 2018, 02:05:42 AM
Both of them are the best coins but personally i would rather hold on with my bitcoin as much as possible. When i was still a newbie or a starter on this forum. I had inly one goal and that is to invest bitcoin for long term and then later on by just reading the thread, i was amazed by how potential etereum aswell. And since i had enough bitcoins already thouh not that much as i wanted to. I started buying ethereum everytime i have got spare money.
Activity: 132
May 27, 2018, 01:55:18 AM
I know the price of all crypto currencies are now started to recover,so I just want to convert my portion of bitcoins into Ethereum,because I hope ethereum will have better growth rate when compare to bitcoin.

It would be best to divide your portfolio. Convert half of it to ether and hold the rest as bitcoin that way you will benefit from the growth of ether and bitcoin. Don't just your investment into one coin, spread it as much as you can.
Activity: 168
May 27, 2018, 12:36:58 AM

Please tell me what your idea is, what is your purpose? I will give you some tips and ideas or other ideas so that you can refer to your personal direction, Please let me know I will give you advice
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
May 26, 2018, 09:11:06 PM
Currently, am only monitoring the market trend not for the purpose of additional investment but for the purpose of stability in the market. I'm putting further investment on hold until stability return
now the market is very difficult to be stable. there are many reasons why the market can not. because every second of the demand from the market is very change change and also there is another threat of mt gox
Activity: 61
May 26, 2018, 08:55:16 PM
hodling is always a good idea just don't put too much in because we could see it go lower.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
May 24, 2018, 10:24:06 AM
Sounds good, I mean its better to not to put all the eggs in one basket right? don't get me wrong its not that I don't trust Bitcoin but converting a portion of your holdings to Ethereum is a really good idea. Ethereum might be struggling right now but I'm sure that it will make a huge comeback by the last quarter of the year just like before.
The main reason putting all your funds into anyone of Bitcoin or Ether isn't a very sound investment decision is that about every successful investor out there will always encourage you to watch your back by diversifying your investment just in case of the unexpected. Unwilling to diversity is almost a trait of greedy and obviously that bodes nothing good for any trader or investor.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
May 24, 2018, 10:20:52 AM
Currently, am only monitoring the market trend not for the purpose of additional investment but for the purpose of stability in the market. I'm putting further investment on hold until stability return
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
May 24, 2018, 09:50:38 AM

Well i am sure that bitcoin is a great coin and the price of this top cryptocoin will make big difference more than in the future,but speaking about this years i believe thatt its ethereum will bloom this secondary cryptocurrency will make our new year,new rich and will surely double your money as what he did early this 2018 so dont have second thoughts and sell bitcoin to buy Ethereum
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 09:34:27 AM
In my opinion, it is a bad idea to convert or buy Ethereum from you bitcoin. Better hold them than sell them and buy another coin because bitcoin is dropping again.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 09:34:13 AM
What you are thinking now is exactly what I am already doing. I try to change all the tokens into eth. I believe my judgment.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
May 24, 2018, 09:25:04 AM
I would not say it is a bad ideas as you have your reason for wanting to take that decision but I think you should not convert all you have in bitcoin into ethereum as bitcoin remains the best coin in crypto irrespective of the fall. It has huge potentials and will remain the best coin. You can take some portion of it into ethereum and leave the rest to grow in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: