Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good idea or not? - page 8. (Read 933 times)

Activity: 495
Merit: 100
You have to get what you want your own way.
May 16, 2018, 01:33:56 AM
that's a really great idea, Ethereum is a good platform so I'm pretty sure you won't go wrong splitting your Bitcoin holdings, investing the half of it to Ethereum especially now that the value of Ethereum is low, so i suggest you buy as soon as you can and take advantage of it while you can.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 11:32:42 PM
I think that's good idea to convert bitcoin into ethereum.
As far as i know ethereum is most popular coin at market today, and it's has good future.
But, can i suggest for this ? please don't do all of it to convert / change to ethereum, just 30% or 40%. Because what i know bitcoin is powerful coin and someday it will be the most priceless coin, who have bitcoin will be rich at future Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
May 15, 2018, 11:02:43 PM
I know the price of all crypto currencies are now started to recover,so I just want to convert my portion of bitcoins into Ethereum,because I hope ethereum will have better growth rate when compare to bitcoin.

So what you are thinking guys is it good idea or better hold as bitcoin.
good idea. I think ethereum can also compete with bitcoin in the future. many features are available in ethereum. and your idea will make us all for investment not only in bitcoin but also in ethereum

It is always good to divert our investment into different other portfolio which will makes us to feel comfortable. Both the Bitcoin and Ethereum are good investment, we have to find other possible option to find good potential coin other than Btc and Eth.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
May 15, 2018, 10:49:45 PM
It's a tough question, both of them got a good potential to grow, Bitcoin grow maybe won't be too high anymore but it got a stable grow, while eth grow is a bit slow for now but the potential to grow still big, but I think I will choose eth in this case, I see more people now are more interested in eth
Activity: 66
May 15, 2018, 10:43:02 PM
I know the price of all crypto currencies are now started to recover,so I just want to convert my portion of bitcoins into Ethereum,because I hope ethereum will have better growth rate when compare to bitcoin.

good idea. I think ethereum can also compete with bitcoin in the future. many features are available in ethereum. and your idea will make us all for investment not only in bitcoin but also in ethereum
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
May 15, 2018, 07:51:34 PM
This is not the case since BTC and ETH are both potential cryptos and are worthy of long-term investment in the cryptocurrencies market. So you should hold BTC, and if you have free money, you should invest in ETH, will definitely make a profit at the end of the year when the market rates of recovery and firm bump.
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
May 15, 2018, 07:33:50 PM

this is a good idea, I think if you choose ethereum or bitcoin it does not matter because the two coins are worthy of choice as the market recovers and rises. so do not worry if you choose ethereum or bitcoin.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
May 15, 2018, 07:33:44 PM
Yes as most of here commented, have both of them. Let some of your holding stay is BTC and convert some to ETH. It's better you have coverage on both of this legendary coins. Enjoy the benefit of having two. As what investors say's, don't put your egg in one basket. Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
May 15, 2018, 07:32:23 PM

absolutely ethereum is in the right condition in the coin market even bitcoin today's goes dip again at the price of 8400usd ehtereum price is very stable i think great idea better to hold ethereum like bitcoin because had possible their become expensive and give profitits for long term hold.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 07:10:38 PM
Converting BTC to ETH was good move month ago,now i would go opposite way.
Activity: 238
Merit: 17
May 15, 2018, 07:01:10 PM

In my opinion this is a good idea. Ether can give two, three X's. That's what can not we say about bitcoin. But, some experts predict the growth of Bitcoin to $ 50,000 at 4q.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 06:30:00 PM
Your opinion is entirely reasonable and accurate. At this point, you should exchange all Bitcoin to ETH because the ETH exchange rate at the end of the year is expected to increase a lot, many times more than Bitcoin. But if you are the safest, then you should divide 50% into Bitcoin, and the other 50% invest in ETH then hold.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
May 15, 2018, 06:12:41 PM
I saw many questions that are popping who are in doubt of converting their bitcoins to eth. It didn't came to my mind that I have to convert my bitcoin for eth but if you are sure that you are comfortable with that strategy and you are good with eth, it's up to you. You will not know the results if you won't try, to those who tried it out and are happy with the result, congratulations and to those who are still waiting for best results, you did that and stand on your decision.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 05:20:00 PM
I think that the idea is quite sensible, but since the market has not fully recovered and is still not stable, it is better to invest only half of the funds, the rest half should be left in bitcoins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
April 22, 2018, 03:30:52 PM

I don't think it's a good idea.
ETH is struggling and continue to lose value to Bitcoin. Now ETH have and few good competitors like EOS and NEO.

NEO is not comparable to ETC. I suggest to hold ETH more than BTC. But not convert all BTC into ETH. BTC is still the strongest cryptocurrency, you shall have it in any case.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 03:56:01 AM

I think this is a good idea. Last year, I invested some money in promising altcoins and made a profit much faster than from investment in bitcoin.
Activity: 196
April 06, 2018, 06:44:55 AM
I don't think that's feasible. I will consider you as privileged to have bitcoin at the moment and you shouldn't trade it for nothing. If you must have ethereum it's not a bad idea best strategy will be have both bitcoin and ethereum. ETH too does have great potential more than prospect we have for it
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
April 06, 2018, 05:25:30 AM
If i am on your shoes i will not convert all, just half of it. Do not put your eggs in one basket. Ethereum has potential to compete with bitcoin but i do not think it will happen this year or the near future. Bitcoin is still the king of crypto and is still the safest bet when you want to invest in this market.
Don't just blabber here,read the OP first and understand my statement,I never want to convert all my bitcoins into ethereum I just want to convert small portion it means 10%-20%.
Activity: 224
Merit: 19
April 06, 2018, 02:52:32 AM
If i am on your shoes i will not convert all, just half of it. Do not put your eggs in one basket. Ethereum has potential to compete with bitcoin but i do not think it will happen this year or the near future. Bitcoin is still the king of crypto and is still the safest bet when you want to invest in this market.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
April 06, 2018, 02:47:06 AM

In my opinion it's a good idea if you know how to win in these ups and downs, maybe it's a little risky but we can make a profit with Ethereum. Another option is to maintain 60% in Bitcoin and 40% in Ethereum to netralize losses in case of a higher downfall, this can be a little passive and everything will depend on your style of playing in the crypto.
I don't want to risk 40% of my holding,maybe 20% is worth to see the result.But now a days are very bad for all cryptos even bitcoin and ETH are also falling.So waiting little bit long to make a decision that covert bitcoin to ETH or invest the fiat money in ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: