Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a waste of time mentioning Bitcoin to friends and family? - page 6. (Read 14644 times)

Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Live by your own rules
Its funny mentioning BTC cause when its down all the people who know you're into it just laugh. Until you prove to them you can make money with it.

Yess it could be one of many good way to explain bitcoin , make them laughing and in a couple days make them surprising.
Activity: 392
Its funny mentioning BTC cause when its down all the people who know you're into it just laugh. Until you prove to them you can make money with it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
You should tell everybody over bITCOIN  BTC BTC BTC Its so ezy and fast to use!
Everywhere!
Cashless Payments!
Cool  Cool

regards
lama-hunter
not easy like that, i want to give you questions, if they do not interesting about your mentions, what do you do ?

It's certainly not an easy task. What happens when they asks you, "how do the coins get generated like? from where do the actual coins come from? how do the coins look like? who created it??".. you get all those questions and you end up looking like a mad scientist or some computer super geek trying to answer. It's not an easy task just like it wasn't easy to explain the internet back when it was something obscure.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
To convince someone you must show the exchange rates and some money you had earned with my wife i have done those i had to proof to her that i were making money when i type or invest at some project before it goes scam,but well,if it didnt closed i would be swiming into some 10btc at the momnt.Not a waste financial problems may lead into some way to protect their savings,their income,soo bitcoin is one way to have full power of our money.
Activity: 266
Everywhere!
Cashless Payments!
Cool  Cool

regards
lama-hunter
not easy like that, i want to give you questions, if they do not interesting about your mentions, what do you do ?

I will show them ! How easilly it works! And everybody will be aware and interested in that moment !  Wink

You will see, try to impress sombody with the BTC and it will be greatfull for You Smiley

regards
lama-hunter
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
It isn't a waste of time mentioning BTC to the friends and family members but it's a waste of time when you're make the smalltalk too profound.
Activity: 658
Everywhere!
Cashless Payments!
Cool  Cool

regards
lama-hunter
Activity: 493
Live by your own rules
Everywhere!
Cashless Payments!
Cool  Cool

regards
lama-hunter

Explaining bitcoin is not as easy as you talk over your posts. They always think monetizing in internet always have a bad image yess they think all is scam.
Activity: 266
Everywhere!
Cashless Payments!
Cool  Cool

regards
lama-hunter
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
We have to choose the right moment and method to mention the Bitcoin to our relatives
Because the advertising method is really important to convince people

Yes, I agree and by showing some proof instead of talking and telling something about bitcoin. Well, We know people will not satisfied in just explaining something about bitcoin how it works and how can you earn
Activity: 672
We have to choose the right moment and method to mention the Bitcoin to our relatives
Because the advertising method is really important to convince people
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
To tell someone about bitcoin for the first time you have to be simple and do not use those tech terms like algorithm and block, etc.. . You just tell him it is a digital money that no one control it and s/he can exchange it to dollars easily and the transactions are so fast and with very low fees
I think using this method may work

It is false to say that no one control it, It is true that it is not controlled by a single entity.
Hodlers and traders control bitcoin.
Activity: 756
I try to tread lightly with friends and family because it is so volatile.  I share with them that I am very enthusiastic about it and then tell them to do as much research as possible.  I was telling them back in the 200's btw  Undecided
Activity: 574
To tell someone about bitcoin for the first time you have to be simple and do not use those tech terms like algorithm and block, etc.. . You just tell him it is a digital money that no one control it and s/he can exchange it to dollars easily and the transactions are so fast and with very low fees
I think using this method may work
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
I did not even try to mention them besides mine wife. Also mine Facebook is not showing anything about Bitcoin. Will keep this black money out of the sight.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
mentioning bitcoin to freinds is worth trying but family i don't think so freinds are more acceptable to new ideas then family
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
You think that bitcoin is exceptionnal, but it doesn't mean it really is.
Why do you want to tell you're family and friends about that ?
Activity: 742
same with me, I have repeatedly promoted bitcoin to family and my friends, but instead they ignored me

You don't have to desperate, they normally will ignore you the first days, but if they see that you earn enough from Bitcoin's opportunities, and if they see that it's real money (currency) i think they should be convinced that's deserve interesting at least
Activity: 546
same with me, I have repeatedly promoted bitcoin to family and my friends, but instead they ignored me
Activity: 560
Most of my friends always wanna get some extra income the bad thing is without being able to write in english is a hard way to try to generate a decent income ,as there arent yet any honest project paying soo well as signatures,soo without those skills what i had done were show the transfers made when i had sold my bitcoins to another person and my wife saw and can proof to others that i had made money really,in the past i played ptc and several hard ways to try an income in the most i had lost every cent invested .
Pages:
Jump to: