Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it bad for altcoin that BTC is dropping - page 36. (Read 24212 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I would like to say that in General for all coins and tokens it is very bad if bitcoin loses its value,because as everyone would not like it but bitcoin is the most influential currency and all the prices go from it!
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Altcoins are mostly depending on the Bitcoin itself, because they are alike it. You might notice that if Bitcoin is going down that alts are also doing the same.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
Bitcoin price is constantly dropping for the last several days. What effects are putting it on Altcoins ? Is it bad or good ?

A little bit of both I think. It's bad because we know that some altcoins derive it's value and movement to how Bitcoin is moving, and so, if Bitcoin is falling in value, then they would follow the same path and trend. On the other hand, there are also some coins that have an opposite trend with Bitcoin, so if Bitcoin falls down, they go back up. So, to rate if it's good or bad, that would depend on the coins you are holding.
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
of course it's bad for altcoins. because I noticed that when bitcoin falls, all altcoins also fall in price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
One could notice that when the bitcoin fell, most coins fell too, so a lot of alts depend on bitcoin!
Activity: 210
Bitcoin price is constantly dropping for the last several days. What effects are putting it on Altcoins? Is it bad or good ?
  The way we saw fluctuation of Bitcoin really affect the price of different altcoins because they are correlated with any variation of price , yet it is normal as they are defending on bitcoin price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
bitcoin down will affect the altcoin which was later dropped. This hand in hand about the rise and fall of. many are selling bitcoin when down and altcoin holders altcoin also afraid they fall so simultaneously they also sell this and make things increasingly chaotic.
Activity: 137
This is not bad and not good. This means that the total capitalization of the market will fall.
It happens that bitcoin falls and altcoins grow, or vice versa, bitcoin pulls money from the altcoins.
You need to understand what is happening in the market, monitor the price and try to make money on the ratio of coins.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
It is bad for every coin in the market that the price of bitcoin is down. The prices of all the coins in the market depends on the price of bitcoin. This is why bitcoin needs our support because if bitcoin is not doing well then the other coins will not be doing well either. There is no need to worry though, the price of bitcoin will increase, so will the prices of all the altcoins too.
Activity: 294
Yes it's bad especially for those altcoins with no strong fundamentals upcoming they will follow Bitcoin downtrend because a lot of people are panicking like the end of the world. But when you choose the altcoins with upcoming strong news for sure you will be fine. Goodluck.
Activity: 163
Bitcoin is still too influential for most altcoins and I think that the fall of BTC prices it sngt strong influence on other markets, but The most important thing to remember during the slowdown is that it's normal for the crypto market to have a negative year - it's part of the cycle. Stay calm and not make sudden moves, we'll save ourselves.
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
Bitcoin price is constantly dropping for the last several days. What effects are putting it on Altcoins ? Is it bad or good ?

BTC is the core of cryptocurrency. It is understandable that when BTC price will fall then almost 80% of existing coin would surely fall. This is already proven over the period of time in cryptocurrency market.

There remains only one question, when finally coins appear that will not respond to these price changes of btc
Activity: 224

BTC is the core of cryptocurrency. It is understandable that when BTC price will fall then almost 80% of existing coin would surely fall. This is already proven over the period of time in cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
If bitcoin falls, then altcoins in an even greater fall in the market. I believe that as long as there is no perfect coins, which would be completely independent course from your Bitcoins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
I actually notice that there is a correlation between the altcoins and bitcoin. If you notice the graph of the coins, whenever the bitcoin goes down, the altcoins will follow. I don't know if this is going to change in years and the altcoins will become independent. But now, I am sure that altcoin price will depend on how the bitcoin price moves. Probably not all but most of the altcoins just follows bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

yes, this will be very bad when bitcoin prices tend to decrease. this is why bitcoin is so binding on the market. Thus, bitcoin greatly affects the growth and decrease of altcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
I dont think it is bad at all. They all are independent of each other and mostly depends upon the project developments according to the roadmap. If they are having their passes completed in the time then more investors get attracted to them and thus they receive better volume day by day. Thats the real value of the altcoin and not what we see when there is drop in the BTC and thus ALT also dropping. Its complete misconception of almost each and every person here.

When we the drop of each and every coin then it is effect of global market drop not the BTC drop affecting the other coins.
Activity: 27

It can impact in both ways depending on the alt coin. For strong coins like ETH, it can be a good thing.
Activity: 140

While bitcoin is the number one on the crypto currency market, and unfortunately, usually, if bitcoin falls, then with it almost all the alcoins fall. I hope this situation in the next few years will change and the course of bitcoin will not affect the altcoy so.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I don't understand the relation between Bitcoin to Altcoin, all people say when Bitcoin price drop, Altcoin will drop in same time, all I know is Altcoin pair with the BTC in the exchange market, is not pair with the USD in the market, so I think when the BTC price drop does not affect to Altcoin drop together, those are two different crytocurrency, the fact is investors want to sell it in this situation.
Pages:
Jump to: