Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it bad for altcoin that BTC is dropping - page 34. (Read 24212 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 06:02:55 PM
One thing that's sure  is  that  when btc Drops, many investors  usually wanna get  in  and a good number will simply trade off their  altcoins to join the BTCship...
Consequently there's a  drop in altcoins as well

Again, only few alts are paired directly with USD on most exchanges... They're mostly paired with BTC and ETH... this is  definitely another reason why a fall in either of these will be bad for altcoins generally too.

Oh  its really bad I  must  say
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
September 20, 2018, 05:53:03 PM
Yes. Most people are taking money out of altcoins to buy Bitcoins cheaper.
In view of what altcoins are losing capitalization.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 15, 2018, 05:14:08 PM
Yup it's not good enough if btc star dropping. Every moves Bitcoin do it will effect altcoins. If people saw Bitcoin start dropping they start selling other coins too and leave the market or they will shifted to any stable coin like usdt or tusd. But it's temporary cause market up down is normal for crypto market. If btc start blooming and btc dominance is going to up then it's also a bad need. The only this that help altcoins is btc is kind of stable after a boom or BTC going high but dominance is not that much higher. In this point all altcoins go upstairs. That's it. But all this situation is fine. Just believe in this market and it will give you some gift someday.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 05:02:40 PM
Of course bad. The decline of Bitcoin will affect to all things that related to the crypto world because Bitcoin is the mother of all coins. Not only in Altcoin, ICO, bounties and projects that are related will be affected. I hope Bitcoin will soon recover and get back on track, which is the winning path.
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 04:52:35 PM
there is a high tendency that if bitcoin falls in price, altcoins are far more affected, more are liquidated to purchase bitcoin, they are the first to be dumped by investors.we usually see a rise in bitcoin dominance afterwards
Activity: 434
September 15, 2018, 04:50:27 PM
Bitcoin price is constantly dropping for the last several days. What effects are putting it on Altcoins ? Is it bad or good ?
some altcoins depends on bitcoin it is true but there are many of them which are independent ajd i am sure of that
Activity: 113
September 15, 2018, 04:49:33 PM
Bitcoin price is constantly dropping for the last several days. What effects are putting it on Altcoins ? Is it bad or good ?

In my humble opinion, probably yes. Some alt coins depends on bitcoin's current reputation and its well established reputation.
Its highly likely that many alt coins depends not only just because of bitcoin but from other alt coins like Ethereum as well.
Activity: 574
September 15, 2018, 04:45:55 PM
yes of course this is bad for all cryptocuurency.
altcoin and other coin in cryptocurrency is centered on Bitcoin.
when Bitcoin down all coin is take affected of it.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
September 15, 2018, 04:43:41 PM
It will be profitable for a lot of altcoins but there are some coins which depend on Bitcoin and me not completely independent. Did you share a separate blockchain and a separate concept but still they cannot live without Bitcoin market. Let's observe what happens now because Bitcoin is not gonna recover soon but all recover very soon even if they are dependent on the actual stuff we can recover pretty quickly and if they are efficient then maybe we can find some new alternative.
Activity: 152
September 15, 2018, 04:27:22 PM
The decrease in the price of this highly influential Bitcoin by Altcoin. And all Altcoin also joined the price comes down mainly to Ethereum. But with the fall in the price of the coins has made a lot of opportunities to buy coins at low prices. We strongly believe that Crypto is definitely going to go back up again.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 04:22:41 PM

Well, that depends. Some alt coins are dependent on bitcoin simply because they were supported from the start of an ICO by bitcoin.
However, there are coins that are also dependent on Ethereum or shall i say Erc20 based coins. Yes. Some coins are adjusting to bitcoin's current status. But, sometimes, the law of supply and demand level of an alt coins doesnt need bitcoin. It will always depend whether an alt coin has its own demand level and significance. It will never have to depend on bitcoin nor ethereum.
Activity: 350
September 15, 2018, 04:15:23 PM
Right now, from what I have seen, the only altcoin dropping at the same pace as bitcoin is ethereum, the other ones are pretty much "independent" at the moment, which is good for people that want to trade them on a daily basis and turn that into their job.
It seems to me that in any case, the entire crypto-currency market depends on the Bitcoin exchange rate, and altcoin is generally subject to strong influence of Bitcoin pricing.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
September 15, 2018, 04:08:12 PM
Right now, from what I have seen, the only altcoin dropping at the same pace as bitcoin is ethereum, the other ones are pretty much "independent" at the moment, which is good for people that want to trade them on a daily basis and turn that into their job.
Activity: 293
September 15, 2018, 12:36:58 AM
It is not just bad for altcoins, it is bad for everyone and everything in the market that btc is dropping. The value of the entire market depends on the price of bitcoin so if the coin is down then all of the other coins will be down. If we want all of our favorite altcoins to start doing well then we need to start giving bitcoin more support because like it or not, this coin controls the market
Activity: 140
September 14, 2018, 03:36:29 AM
That is a quite well known trend in the crypto market, that Altcoin's prices go to the same direction as Bitcoin.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
September 13, 2018, 10:49:28 AM
If the price of Bitcoins drops, 90+ % of the Altcoins also show a price decrease, and in most cases, even more forcefully, than Bitcoin.
As market of BTC encountered dump it also affected the other coin especially altcoin because it seems they are depending on bitcoin fluctuation .But I believe in time that altcoin may well known then definitely more profitble due to its demand.
Activity: 196
September 13, 2018, 10:44:29 AM
If the price of Bitcoins drops, 90+ % of the Altcoins also show a price decrease, and in most cases, even more forcefully, than Bitcoin.
Activity: 112
September 12, 2018, 05:19:53 PM
Well, when bitcoin used to pump there was a moment where altcoins where staying really behind so that moment they pumped too, I imagined that the opposite happens when they bitcoin is dropping really hard.
Activity: 196
September 12, 2018, 05:05:43 PM
Altcoins usually drops, when the price of Bitcoin goes down. To problem lately is, that Altcoin prices keep decreasing even without Bitcoin would move. Bad to see...
Activity: 182
September 12, 2018, 04:37:31 PM
Very bad and very unfortunate for altcoins also. This is so because, most altcoins are reliant on bitcoin. Once bitcoin is depreciating, all other altcoins follow and this goes a long way to affect bounty hunters and investors. Im hoping for good that bitcoin recovers sooner than later so that all other altcoins will also start shooting up.
Pages:
Jump to: