Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 22. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 06:05:20 PM
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

This is not untrue and it is normal because the purpose of investing in an ICO is foremost to make a profit. And I think the current state of the market also has its role in this story. The majority of ICO only reach their soft cap because it lacks liquidity on the market. So honestly, why buy during the ICO to take a big risk when we can always make profit by buying it on an exchange...
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
September 05, 2018, 05:23:38 PM
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

After the coins go to the exchange they are several times cheaper than the price of ICO, therefore, it is easier to buy them as soon as they go to the stock exchange!
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
September 05, 2018, 05:13:12 PM
Is better to buy after the ico has been listed on good centralized exchange and follow their roadmap, most of the project running ico now always found it difficult to list on exchange after collecting money on ico from the investors while most of them dump the project after ico.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
September 05, 2018, 05:05:21 PM

#Datarius

Yeah, you are right many bounty hunters are selling their coins after receiving their token/coin from bounties and airdrop. There are also buyer from PRE-ICO and ICO stages sell their token/coin because some are giving out bonuses up to 100%.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
September 05, 2018, 04:58:30 PM

#Datarius

from my experience, it is better to buy coins when the coin enters the market than when ICO... to be honest, I don't like Bounty hunters who immediately sell their tokens because the price of the coin must be destroyed immediately, but that behavior can't be changed, so I prefer to buy coins when entering the market than at the time of the ICO...

Actually it depends on whole market situation . Lets say in December , January the best thing to do was to buy on ICO and when token came out on exchange it was already x2 , x3 from ICO price . But now yes , best time to buy it is after exchange release . Thats why alot of projects currently delay ICO's end date to like end 2018 or start of 2019 .
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 04:58:09 PM
There can be very strong ICOs where you should not buy from the ICO phase. overpricing, lack of hype and too much bounty allocation can be main reasons even a good ICO can go below the ICO price at the markets.
Activity: 77
September 05, 2018, 04:57:51 PM
When you buy on ICO, you have a big bonus, and when you enter the exchange, the token can grow very much and then you have to buy it at a lot more expensive.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
September 05, 2018, 04:54:28 PM

#Datarius

from my experience, it is better to buy coins when the coin enters the market than when ICO... to be honest, I don't like Bounty hunters who immediately sell their tokens because the price of the coin must be destroyed immediately, but that behavior can't be changed, so I prefer to buy coins when entering the market than at the time of the ICO...
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 04:41:44 PM
i think it's depends on the project. If the project is very weak but there is a good long-term potential, then the price after the ICO can most likely fall for a long time.
Activity: 139
September 05, 2018, 04:33:34 PM
Usually, if this is a promising company, then the price of the coin on the exchange is much higher than the price of the ICO.  And in this case it is better to invest in ICO.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 12:26:05 PM

#Datarius

You are absolutely right about investors having a second thought of buying tokens in during ICO. Because when the token hit the market the price will be much lower compared to ICO price. Investors and bounty hunters are selling their tokens in a much cheaper price and some investors took advantage that. For me I would love to buy the tokens in the exchanges because i will get a much better deal.
Activity: 14
September 05, 2018, 11:36:06 AM
absoluttely right and im agree with you sir, then if all investor think the same way with us, maybe mostly ico sale project has no chance to hit their sofcap, because no more investor if it keep like this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 11:33:06 AM

#Datarius

After ICO it will become cheaper because bounty hunters often sell it after they got paid.
The best way to buy is, buy some in ICO, and some after ICO in the exchanges, especially the DEX exchange usually cheaper.
Be careful when you not buying in ICO, it may not achieving soft cap and the project will failed.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 05, 2018, 09:53:07 AM
It depends on the market season, is it bearish or bullish?
In a bullish market, it's safer to buy during the TGE, as the price usually multiplies on exchanges.
In a bearish market, not so much.
The bonuses available for investors is also a factor worth considering.
Activity: 442
Merit: 253
September 05, 2018, 09:50:39 AM
Now days i think better buy on market less risky but if you trust team and product, buy on ICO for more percent bonus
Activity: 114
September 05, 2018, 09:38:11 AM
Well I think its kinda straight: of course its better to buy during ICO if project does have a good potential. If it doesnt so dont even buy it.
Activity: 72
September 05, 2018, 09:33:48 AM
There's not really a best time to buy. Personally I enjoy investing during the ICO stage, feels good to be one of the first investors into a project.
Activity: 27
September 05, 2018, 09:32:59 AM
ICO is always a risk. I try to invest only in Hype ICO and to which it is difficult to get. Projects which have interested all, but not all could buy. Usually, It leads to a good profit. Market - only projects which the good event is expected in near future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 09:26:41 AM
For me it is better to buy in the market than to join in ICO because majority of ICO coin are getting dump when it enters the market. I think it is not the bounty hunters dump it because bounty hunters allocation is so small compared to company allocation and investors.

#Datarius

Activity: 60
September 04, 2018, 07:15:27 PM
If you do not want to risk or are afraid of losing your money, it is better to buy coins on the market.  And now it is unprofitable to invest in ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: