Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 18. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 263
September 11, 2018, 09:23:46 AM
I think that you need to divide your funds into 2 parts. The first part of the funds must be invested in the project at the ICO stage. The second part of the funds to invest in the project after listing the coins on exchange.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 09:21:05 AM
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

For me it is better to buy in ICO meaning during in ICO because buying in ICO will give you bonus tokens like 25% to 30% etc. Buying during ICO is a good decision and wise decision. So buy during ICO now.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 09:15:35 AM
It is better to buy during ICO due to its benefits. Most or even all ICO tend to attach a bonus in respect to a particular amount of their tokens you want to buy, so when you buy during ICO it's not only cheap compared to market but also comes a bonus benefit.
copper member
Activity: 140
September 11, 2018, 09:15:01 AM
I adhere to the rule of buying only after entering the exchange and when the normal volume appears in altcoin, ICO is considered a game in the blind. You never know at what price it will go to the stock exchange and where later the price will go.
Activity: 30
September 11, 2018, 09:14:16 AM
buying during ico is much cheaper, so if you are sure that the project will succeed, then go ahead, but always do your own research
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 09:12:21 AM
Buying during ICO is the best. Alot of discounts are being given and some add ons as well..Once it goes on exchange, prices tend to rise and discounts are hardly given then.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
September 11, 2018, 09:11:27 AM
If to buy coins during ICO, the best option is to invest during the Private sale, when the price is the cheapiest. Or you can buy it after ICO, when the price is dumping.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 09:06:05 AM
some times ago answer is definitely buy during the ico. but now a days every ico when they goes markets drop so much. because of crazy flippers. hate them.
Activity: 93
September 11, 2018, 09:02:00 AM
if the project is very promising and have future better buy in ICO but if you are in doubt go buy in market because bounty hunter sell the coin in low price too

You don't need to worry if the project or ICO has good credibility from the project team, promotion team, roadmap clarity and partners. Bounty allocations will not be more than 5% of the total supply, so even though the bounty hunters make mass sales it will make the price temporarily fall which will improve
Activity: 33
September 11, 2018, 09:00:20 AM
if you buy during ico, the price will be definitely lower, but you risk that the ico will not be successful and you lose a lot of money
Activity: 70
September 11, 2018, 08:59:41 AM
If we truly believe in a project, the earlier we buy it, the better. That means we help developers to get the necessary financial support.
And usually the earlier we buy, the more bonuses we get, and that means the unit price becomes cheaper.
Activity: 84
September 11, 2018, 08:53:38 AM
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

With the current situation, maybe the choice will be difficult, because we know that most of the token prices have decreased when released on the market. But if we have long-term goals, then I think there are still many potential projects that we deserve to support in ICO.
Activity: 294
September 11, 2018, 08:31:42 AM
With so many projects now, it might be more difficult to choose which projects will generate profits. Because it seems like now we are more focused on short-term goals. But of course there are still some projects that will succeed. So ico is still a good opportunity, even though the risk is higher now.
Activity: 1078
September 11, 2018, 07:59:59 AM
I think buying coins or tokens is more profitable at the time of the ICO, because with an ICO invest, we can get a large profit and when available on the market it usually has increased by at least 10% from the last price when the ICO.
Activity: 294
The Future of Security Tokens
September 11, 2018, 07:56:53 AM
Other investors who attracted the project, buy coins 2-3 weeks after the ICO's release to the stock exchanges. At this point, the price will be 5-10 times lower than the initial price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
September 11, 2018, 07:52:06 AM
If upon researching a coin or a token and will result in a good thing and the legitimacy of the coin or token is hundred percent genuine then it is better to buy upon the presale or public sale than when it is already launched on a trading market.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
September 11, 2018, 07:51:00 AM
What most people fail to realise or come to terms with is that it is not every investment that brings profit, it depends on the market sentiments and how you think you can get value for your money, some people only buy on exchange but are buying right while some people are just investing into vaporware projects and end up losing money
Activity: 658
September 11, 2018, 07:49:52 AM
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Bounty hunter's is one of the cause for that price can't reach the ico price, even the presale price. But, the real reason  why icos so bad now because too many icos are appear with similiar concept and most of them is just a shit coins and don't really care about their project.
So, i think buying coin in the market is better than investing in ico.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
September 11, 2018, 07:48:26 AM
With a big bonus offered at ico is an advantage but on the other hand it also becomes a threat when entering the market bonus is the same because it will experience a very large drop
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 07:47:35 AM
if the project is very promising and have future better buy in ICO but if you are in doubt go buy in market because bounty hunter sell the coin in low price too
Pages:
Jump to: