Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 20. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 01:31:17 AM
I take part in pre deals through pools. I get from 30% to half rewards, pools have their own particular group of investigators who assess ventures and for a fact - effectively, so I imagine that it's more gainful to purchase ICO! In the event that you would prefer not to go into the pool or are worried about the possibility that that you can settle on a mix-up with the decision of ICO, it is surely better to purchase on the stock trade.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 01:20:17 AM
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

You got fooled by investors and the dev team if you think that the collapse of the price is due to bounty hunters. It is the investors who get a bonus and the two who dump it and blame it to bounty hunters. If you see the allocation of the bounty hunters, it is nothing nothing compared to investors and team allocation.
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
September 10, 2018, 07:56:32 PM
It seems to me better to buy on the market, since there are no risks. The coin has already been released and it's certainly not scammers, and on the ICO you can stumble on scammers and are too likely in recent times.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 07:26:55 PM
Although ICOs are great time to buy tokens with all the attached bonuses for early birds, recent statistics suggests that only a few are able to meet their ICOs price after listing on exchanges, this is generally as a result of low patronage for altcoins at the moment, so it may be better to buy after listing, not in all cases anyway and the tide could change anytime
Activity: 199
September 10, 2018, 07:22:55 PM
I think that it is better to buy on the market because after the Bounty price of coins on the market falls due to the fact that bounty hunters sell their tokens.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
September 10, 2018, 07:19:19 PM
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

In my opinion buying in ICOS is cheaper and when coins are on the floor it can multiply more times. But there are risks at the moment when the difficult capital mobilization campaign of the Altcoins is hard to come to the floor. Buying on the market is safer but higher. It is generally up to the lucky time for each person.
For some reason, buying coins after ICO ends is cheaper than buying it during ICO, because usually there are many bounty hunter who want force sell it in order need fund. But surely buying during ICO is get a few bonuses, especially on the first day / stage.
Merit: 2
September 10, 2018, 07:06:26 PM

#Datarius

Yes it's actually the most good strategies of all investors who wants to invest on ICO tokensale rather than buying to the market.  It happens when investors wants to buy cheaper token they already join in privatesales and they didn't prepare to buy on the market because sometimes it is manipulated by people. But there's was moment that investors try to wait ICo token will be listed on exchange and then they should buy.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
September 10, 2018, 07:00:47 PM

#Datarius
It depends on the potential of a project. If it has a successful ICO, has the good review by the community I think you can not buy their tokens with a cheaper price on exchange site. Bounty hunters are smart guys, they can realize this.
After the work done, everyone wants to record profits. Not all, but many bounty hunters sell part of the earned tokens, or even the entire pool. This is a good time to buy because bounty hunters form a panic sale. Grin
Activity: 512
September 10, 2018, 06:53:05 PM
A loyal community behind a project is very important  as they are promoting the business, taking part in discussions on
different channels and even defending the business against potential FUD. Active and valuable community is a must to have
for a successful project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
September 10, 2018, 04:20:08 PM
the loss of investor confidence from each ICO is due to a non-conformity which is then in the market to sell. That's why many investors now prefer to buy coins or tokens on the market compared to ICO.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
September 10, 2018, 03:06:15 PM
It all depends on the project because many projects are shot after ICO, so I still advise to buy in the first stages ICO they offer good bonuses, and when the project goes to the stock exchange it is necessary to watch his movement if he falls, you can sell and re buy, thus you will have more coins a good project.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 03:03:24 PM

#Datarius

In my opinion buying in ICOS is cheaper and when coins are on the floor it can multiply more times. But there are risks at the moment when the difficult capital mobilization campaign of the Altcoins is hard to come to the floor. Buying on the market is safer but higher. It is generally up to the lucky time for each person.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
September 10, 2018, 02:58:34 PM
By my opinion it is much better to buy after dump from marketstly
If you want to invest in any project than it is much better to wait how devs are acting after ico. Mostly during ico everything is so wonderful after ico devs are  no active at all and price is going down.So better to wait and observe
Activity: 700
September 10, 2018, 02:55:22 PM
IMHO tight now it its better to buy nothing. Just look at the market. All new ICOs after the end of crow sell and listing on any exchange just fall to hell. Now is right time for short positions.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 10, 2018, 02:49:34 PM
It seems to me that it is more reliable to buy tokens after they are added to the stock exchange. Purchasing tokens during ICO can lead to large losses.
Activity: 80
September 10, 2018, 11:55:10 AM
It generally relies upon the market slant. Presently when advertise begins rising, it's more gainful to put resources into ICOs, particularly on private or pre-deals with rewards. At that point in all likelihood you can expect a decent benefit when a venture gets recorded on trades. Be that as it may, it doesn't imply that you ought to put resources into each ICO. I prescribe to put just in best ICOs with the most noteworthy evaluations and enormous promotion.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
September 09, 2018, 07:27:00 AM
During ICO but before you should already have a analysis about the project,while a nice project ahead I think not a problem to buy before ICO. Sometimes we should have more courage.
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 08, 2018, 01:51:04 PM
I think it depends on the ICO and the project behind it. A lots of investors wait for ICO to list on the exchange normally Dex. And they buy it there. The reason behind this action by the investors is that the profit is not much in ICOs now a days. But if a project is good enough and hyped normally when it lost on exchange it's always give profit. Even in the bearish market. But it's not works always as planned cause in last few months the market is in very bad position. When bull market starts coming  the profit rate will be high in ICOs. So you have to observe the project where you investing your money. And you have to predict the next step what you want. That's only matters.
Activity: 69
September 08, 2018, 01:36:56 PM
If buying coins in the market it is less risky than investing in ICO.  But you will get less coins too.
September 07, 2018, 01:06:30 PM
it is better to buy in the market. because it becomes clear how the market reacts to new coins and whether the project was successful.
I also think that now it is better to buy coins in the market, because very often the price of a coin is much lower than the price of an ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: