Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 19. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 07:46:48 AM
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

It depends on the particular project. But generally, it is best to buy during the ICO than on the exchange markets.
Activity: 56
September 11, 2018, 07:43:48 AM
During the ICO you have a possibility to buy tokens more and more cheaper. And than make a lot of profit  Smiley
Activity: 143
September 11, 2018, 07:36:28 AM
Buying on ICO this days is so risky, I'll prefer buying altcoins on market. Only few of the ICOs now are legit and can satisfy investors, many fail the roadmap. If you really want to invest I'll rather you buy on market. And be watchful, don't loose your money.
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
September 11, 2018, 07:28:53 AM
For me, it is better to buy in the market. Nowadays Many ICO campaigns are scam.
Also Token in the market have a price and more secured.
Activity: 197
Merit: 15
September 11, 2018, 06:21:13 AM
Market is better I suppose. It makes reliability higher and you will be clam about you invested money and future chances for work with them. I prefer market for this deal.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 05:02:42 AM
Now I do not want to risk my capital, so I prefer to buy coins and tokens on the market, and not during ICO. It seems to me that this is less risky.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 04:57:10 AM
It depends on level of hype ,stage of collection and eth rate at the moment of purchase and at the moment of listing on exchanges.
Fantom ICO was hype, but all who invested will lose money in terms of usd
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 04:51:21 AM
It depends on many ways. It depends on the ico's capability to explode: It depends on the tokens feature, if the token is not that strong, so expect heavy dump, so it is good to buy that in the exchange.
Activity: 153
September 11, 2018, 03:40:47 AM
I partake in pre-deals through pools. I get from 30% to half rewards, pools have their own particular group of examiners who assess ventures and for a fact - effectively, so I surmise that it's more beneficial to purchase ICO! On the off chance that you would prefer not to go into the pool or are worried about the possibility that that you can settle on a slip-up with the decision of ICO, it is surely better to purchase on the stock trade.
Activity: 111
September 11, 2018, 03:34:06 AM
Many projects offer to buy tokens at a significant discount, cheaper than on the exchange
Activity: 57
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 02:10:31 AM
most of all coins fall right after the end of ICO...
so I think it's better to do it at the market
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
September 11, 2018, 02:09:14 AM
I think now profitable buy in market after token listing in exchanges becouse you can earn more when prices down for 30-60% of price ICO.This happens almost always because many people sell their tokens earned  free(airdrop,bounty) and do not believe in the future of the project.When tokens starts in exchanges price can be or in last stages of ICO(token sale) or pre-sale and you will not lose anything by purchasing later.

agree.
most of bounty hunter will sell their token with lowest price ever. they need money, so they sell what they want.
but, if we find best ICO with some real proof, it will better to invest when ICO than market
Activity: 42
September 11, 2018, 02:07:32 AM
It is better to buy from exchanges because more often than not we see token prices crash below ICO rates soon after listing on the exchange before moving up gradually. Listing a project coin on the exchange demonstrates comitment by the team, so buying from the exchange will also help you to avoid projects that may never take off.
Activity: 48
September 11, 2018, 02:06:23 AM
It is better to buy from exchanges because more often than not we see token prices crash below ICO rates soon after listing on the exchange before moving up gradually. Listing a project coin on the exchange demonstrates comitment by the team, so buying from the exchange will also help you to avoid projects that may never take off.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 02:02:00 AM
I think now profitable buy in market after token listing in exchanges becouse you can earn more when prices down for 30-60% of price ICO.This happens almost always because many people sell their tokens earned  free(airdrop,bounty) and do not believe in the future of the project.When tokens starts in exchanges price can be or in last stages of ICO(token sale) or pre-sale and you will not lose anything by purchasing later.
Activity: 168
September 11, 2018, 01:49:46 AM
if I prefer to buy in the market, because it is better to enter the market, if I buy it at ico high risk. buy at ico the risk of loss is very large, because not necessarily enter the market or not.
Activity: 224
September 11, 2018, 01:43:50 AM
After the ico, the coin always sinks in price. It depends on the exchange on which the coin will be traded and from the news, but the price is always lower than the ICO
Activity: 185
September 11, 2018, 01:40:53 AM
I will want to purchase amid ICO why? Since on the off chance that you are extremely a speculator you will bolster the venture given that you like it and comprehend what will happen. Abundance tokens may be less expensive however it won't keep going forever in addition to you will access airdrops and occasion amid ICO battle which will give you free tokens.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 01:34:17 AM
At the moment I prefer buying the tokens I like on the market. Because the price of all coins is reduced after entering the exchange.
Activity: 229
September 11, 2018, 01:34:07 AM
I think, should rely on the situation to choose the method. Buy at ICO, you have more bonus. This is a great advantage when holding short or trade afterwards. It's still an ideal solution for me.
Pages:
Jump to: