Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 27. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
If you dare to bear a higher risk, then I suggest you buy or participate in an ICO project. because this can provide a very large opportunity, but if you want to look safe, then just buy coins in the market. the koinya is clear, but usually the price is more expensive than the ICO time price.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
I think that it is better to invest during ICo than in market. I know that a lot of person's  are going to say that it is a riskier move, but I think thta if you like a project and you believe and trust that it is going to do great in the market, then you should invest in it during the ICO period cos it is usually cheaper at that point, and you would be getting more coins at a lesser price.
Activity: 32
It really depends on the coin
Activity: 266
most often in my experience to buy more profitable in the market than with ICO . Very often hunters sell coins cheaply, I try to earn for my work . And these prices are many times less than the price of ICO
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Ofcouse during ICO especially when you purchase on their phase 1 of their token sale you will get around 50% bonus of token you will get and then when the get it listed on the exchange sell it then buy on the dipped you really believe on that coin.

as i know so far, they did a distribution to all investors first before they did a distribution to bounty hunters. but it depends on the project itself. if they did it like that, the investors no need to afraid to buy during the ICO.

Yeah, you are right, all depending on the project and team because nowadays many ICO achieved the success but when listing on the market the price is bad. so for the moment, it is better to buy when the token listing on the big market.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
Participating ICOs can indeed buy tokens at very cheap prices, but ICOs are also particularly risky because you don’t know what will happen after participating in the project, it may double your investment, but it may also be lower than ICO the price of. Therefore, participating in the ICO requires an in-depth understanding of the project, combined with market expectations and community group user base to make judgments.
It is very important when you choose a good project before buying, because whether you buy in the ICO stage or the market stage, it does not make sense if the project becomes a failure. It's still better to buy ICO-presale because the bonus you get is bigger and you will not have to worry much about the market price because your base price is much lower.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
Participating ICOs can indeed buy tokens at very cheap prices, but ICOs are also particularly risky because you don’t know what will happen after participating in the project, it may double your investment, but it may also be lower than ICO the price of. Therefore, participating in the ICO requires an in-depth understanding of the project, combined with market expectations and community group user base to make judgments.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
It is best to buy it on the ICO market, but as it was said many times before, it needs to be done very carefully, as the concept of purchase is now very difficult to explain, many scammers seriously affect the market.
Activity: 182
I think it is better to buy during Ico campaign because it gives us more bunoses and its on discounts prices. So better to buy more during this time.
Activity: 11
Market is not stable. You should do trading only.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
It depends on how you spend money on crypto. If you think ICO is very legal and has a great potential for success in the market, it's good to buy products during ICO, the project should carefully studied, especially its business plan and the team, in order to be confident of success In this case, you can be sure that after listing on exchanges, the tokens will not cost less than their minimum price.
Activity: 518
You need to take risks and buy during the ico because after the market you can not have time to buy because of the rapid growth.
Activity: 38
It is better to grab the opportunity within the time when the ICO's start as we all should be attentive and smart at the time to know its potential whether the particular stock is going to build itself in the market. So, basically, we should be smart enough to invest when the ICO's start. So, Happy investing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

please sir bounty hunter only receive 1-2% of total amount of coins that funded. I believe you should blame those who got in on private sell or in pre sale cause they got nice bonus and when they sell it the value will be dumped really bad, some of bounty hunter also a hold the coins so doesnt mean all the dump is caused by bounty hunter.
Activity: 43
My opinion is that it is much better to buy during ICO process since they offer much better rewards and price the earlier you can buy. The market price however depends on the bounty campaign's success.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
 ICO because the initial launched value in the high market price and even higher than ICO because if bought in the market will potentially be dumped by a group of people who want to destroy the value of the coin
Activity: 84
Buying during ico makes it lesser than buying when enter market. Then the profit maybe double when purchase during ico, let say ico price is around $0.02, and they may it exchange at $0.1. At least profit has rise on it.
Activity: 224
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Buying tokens in the ICO can bring more revenue than simply buying on exchange. To that and bounty now allocate 1-2%  this does not affect the price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 4
If you buy from ICO, you will buy cheap, but high risky. Buying on the market is more expensive but less risky.
Now the opposite is true, on the exchange you can buy cheaper than ICO several times
Activity: 714

#Datarius

Ofcouse during ICO especially when you purchase on their phase 1 of their token sale you will get around 50% bonus of token you will get and then when the get it listed on the exchange sell it then buy on the dipped you really believe on that coin.

as i know so far, they did a distribution to all investors first before they did a distribution to bounty hunters. but it depends on the project itself. if they did it like that, the investors no need to afraid to buy during the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: