Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 30. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Looking at the last tendency about the coins price on the ICO, and the price on the exchange when the coin passes the listing - the onliest conclusion comes to my mind - if you are interested in some project, wait till the coin comes on the exchange and buy it there, sometimes happens that price falls 5-10 times down.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
Each one of them has its advantage and disadvantage, but looking at it from the angle of having a good and promising coin with prospect, it is best to buy during the ICO stage - for it gives investors the opportunity to buy at a lower rate than it would be, when in the market. Again, ICOs offers bonuses on every investment made.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
I prefer to buy new coins when he has entered the market and has a market price. The price of a coin that has entered the market will be much cheaper than at the time of the ICO because it has depreciated. So I don't have to wait too long for the price of coins to rise again, besides, I also don't need to worry about being stuck in a scam coin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Speaking of purchases, it's best to buy it on the ICO, but since there are a lot of people today who are very skilful, I would probably start buying all the same on an added exchange, no matter how terrible it sounded.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
On a case by case basis, some ICOs actually sell cheaper when they are listed on exchanges than the ICO price, the trend may be halted as soon as a bullish market is in place, demand will be high so ICOs will still be your best bet for cheap tokebd
It depend upon potential of ICO and investor who're willing to invest,we can get real cheap coins in ICO but there are lot of frauds and scams going on and you really do not know which ICO ends up as a scam and your hard money waste.
Activity: 100
On a case by case basis, some ICOs actually sell cheaper when they are listed on exchanges than the ICO price, the trend may be halted as soon as a bullish market is in place, demand will be high so ICOs will still be your best bet for cheap tokebd
Activity: 224
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

At the bounty program stands out 1-2% of ICO. I do not think that such a small number of tokens can seriously affect the rate of the token.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
RIght now I think it's much better to buy while they are on exchanges, a lot of the ICO projects trade for prices below their ICO price and some of them dont even make it to exchanges
Activity: 119
Based on my experience, it is extremely important to analyze how reliable and applicable the project, which the organizers want to implement. Otherwise, the selected project may prove unprofitable, which will lead only to a completely meaningless loss of funds. It is strongly recommended to analyze the dynamics of exchange rate changes before buying tokens on the exchange, otherwise the purchase may be completely unfavorable. Any thoght?
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
based on experience it is better to buy during on the market and not on the ICO, the tendency of the market when it first enter exchange is that the token would dump, and you feel sorry for those investors but if you look at it on the bright side, because it is the best time to buy specially if the token has a lot of potential.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

This is one of the reasons why ICO failed to meet even the soft cap, investors prefer to buy in the market than in their ICO stage, this is to protect their investment and at the same time to find out if the project can really get into the big exchanges, some Ico failed to get into a decent exchanges.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
After the coins go to the exchange they are several times cheaper than the price of ICO, therefore, it is easier to buy them as soon as they go to the stock exchange!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

#Datarius

in my opinion it's better to buy during ico, because when I buy it during ico we will get a bonus that we can't get when buying in the market. moreover we know if it is a very potential project
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
When you buy during ICO,  you get to have an opportunity to purchase these ICO cheaper than those that will buy later or those that will buy in the market.  Buying your ICO early gives you good advantage over those who buy later!
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
for my opinion i think if can choose better buy during private sales  Cool lol
i just bought  the ACCLAIM (ACM) token at the first tranche, this token from GCOX seem not bad!! as i know manny pacquiao and michael owen also invest into it  Grin
https://gcox.com/
Activity: 34
I believe it is totally depends on the project. Is it gonna solve a problem? Team is experienced and good enough? Advisors and investors are good? Also, do you see any growth potential for the project? If all of them yes, than go on.  Wink
Activity: 305
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

#Datarius

Yes i agree with their are so many people are afriad to buy during ICO because some coin are lower if you sell it. I think it's better to join bounty first then check it before you buy ICO to avoid loss money.
Activity: 54
i think buy during ICO is also good provided its a quality one and it's legit because these ICO promise a lot and has potential to growth and earn bigger profit while other sell their token in the market in the lower price for what they though is best for them as the moment for fast money for some reason they sell in cheaper price than what is offered.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I think it is better to invest money in the development of the project at the ICO stage, so there will be a chance of earning through the proper choice of a prospective project.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586

#Datarius

yah i agree with you. A lot of people are just doing the bounty instead of buying the ICO. And some investors prefers to wait til the coin/token hit the exchanges before buying because a lot of times when a coin got listed a lot of bounty hunters are selling that will cause for the price of the coin to go down. This thing really matters.
I think its best to buy during market but if you pick the best ICO then its good because once the project is successful then surely it can bring you good profit. But be careful when choosing ICO because nowadays most of them are scam, so to avoid scam ICO study it first and analyzed it carefully. Some ICO is worth but not all the time so that many investors are afraid but there are still many people are buying during ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: