Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to have many altcoins or it is enough to have few? - page 25. (Read 4949 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 20
it is constantly better to share your speculations on the grounds that on the off chance that one coin falls into which you contributed all methods. at that point you yourself get it. I'd rather limit the dangers and put resources into a couple of coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
it is enough to have few promising altcoins that will bring you profit in the future.
Activity: 333
Merit: 14
Taking into consideration how much scams projects are on the market nowadays it is better to buy altcoins of better quality with the ready product and with the working product, and better buy altcoins that work already. It is more profitable.
Activity: 280
Field investment will be better results if you can diversify with similar investments or other types. The same thing with crypto, it will be safe and also good in earning its results with you investing in more than 1 type of coin. Each coin has a different time period in earning a profit. So you can get the results faster if your first coin investment still has not given a sign to generate profit.
Activity: 36

The fact is, investing in Altcoins is just like trading. Just as you don't need many trades at a time but only few trades that are successful is the best, the same applies to investing in Altcoins.
To me when you have few ICOs or Altcoins that are genuine and you invest in, it's far better than many ICO's or Altcoins that most of them tend out to be fake and you also end up losing massively! Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
Not the quantity but the quality of altcoins it is better to pay attention to. Not many but many good of them, that are worth of holding and if it has the sence to keep them on the wallet.  But you may have just few of them if they gives you the benefits in future or they perspective. So it depends.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
It depends on what type of coins you have if the coins are of good quality and good market value than a few coins are enough but if market value of the coins is less or nothing then huge number of coins is also a waste, hold few good valuable coins instead of bundle of garbage.
if you have enough coins in your portfolio, it will give you the opportunity to minimize losses with a negative trend in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 84
I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?

The basic rule in investment is that, the more expanded your portfolio is, the less risk you have and the more of getting a profit. So it basically depends on how much you can take but I suggest do some calculations first and make sure you can afford.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
It depends on what type of coins you have if the coins are of good quality and good market value than a few coins are enough but if market value of the coins is less or nothing then huge number of coins is also a waste, hold few good valuable coins instead of bundle of garbage.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
You have a lot of options if you collect when the uptrend market will be very beneficial for you later then you can invest more.
Activity: 105
I prefer to have at least 5 coins, because if you put everything in only 1 or 2 coins, then you will depend on them very much and i don't like it.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
I think that we need to invest in several 5-15 different crypto currency, because if you invest only one or two it is very risky. You can lost all your investition.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Personally I chose for myself the sum which I want to invest. Divided it into 10 parts and invested in coins which, in my opinion, are credible. Now I wait when the market is restored.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
On the one hand, it's good that there are a lot of coins on the market and each coin has its own technology and its idea, but on the other hand there are projects that do not realize their plans in reality and stop in development. We just need to choose the right coin for investment.
Activity: 8
It really depends on risk management.  I usually pick a few altcoins that I know are going to moon, but I'm willing to accept greater risk.  Being diversified is generally best though. I just spend lots of time researching before I choose alts.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
Holding a diverse portfolio is always safer because even good projects randomly collapse sometimes, nothing to do with that, if you hold many coins you'd be probably in a more comfortable position.
brand new
Activity: 0
Having a bunch of Altcoins bis cool, yet ensuring it is anything but a cluster of Shitcoins is something else. Everything comes down to the sort of Altcoins you have. On the off chance that you keep coins that have no possibilities, you will keep running into a profound chaos. What's more, something else, when the estimation of Bitcoin goes down, every one of your alts will go down.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
First of all, it's not about quantity but in quality, you can have 100 weak coins whose price will never grow, but you can have 10 top coins and make profit in a few months.
Of course, it's best to have 100 top coins.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?

It is definitely better to invest in more than one coin. But I think you should not over do it. I personally prefer to invest my money in three or four coins. So I will always have a chance for good results. But the excessive number of coins to invest according to me is not a good strategy.
Activity: 42
I think that it makes no sense to keep a lot of altcoins, you can analyze what are the best, to keep on the stock exchange only a few altcoins - this is my personal opinion.because a very large number of altcoins are not used, then there is no sense of them.
Pages:
Jump to: