Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to have many altcoins or it is enough to have few? - page 21. (Read 4949 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1
You should bear in mind that the more coins you have, the more chances of you making bad investments. While many people will like to increase thair investments by investing in different coins because it is a good business strategy in a way, it is also a very risky one. Your chances of losing your money are increased. I would rather invest in a few good coins that I have confidence in and trust, than invest in a large number of them, just hoping that they would do well.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
If time and investment allows them to be placed in a minimum of a dozen coins, then why not. Thus, you reduce the risk of loss and increase the chance of winning. I still have 7 promising coins, which, although they do not yet have the same value as the tops, but there is still time for their growth.
I have ten coins and I am dong the same thing: hodling and being patient and letting them grow to reach their full potential. Now even BTC is falling and can't stop, so if we hodl and wait for better times, we will be winners.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
very simple many coins equals more profit, few coins equals less profit. More important is how you handle your coins, learn to hold it because it is more beneficial in the long run. Dont be so eager to sell it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I still think that now the market is full of projects that today have big problems, in order to really have a good profit, I think that all the same you need to have a large number of tokens and coins.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
it is clear to us that more altcoins will have more opportunities that we have too, success needs total work and focus on doing it, not a half effort in all things, for me it has a lot of altcoins will be faster in getting much money
Yes, especially if it's good altcoins. I prefer diversification too, as far as practicable and you're able to check on all your investments.
Activity: 434
It depends on their quality and potential to make you rich. If you feel safer with many good coins that can give you more than just a few coins combined, then you can expand your portfolio with these. Sky is the limit.
Activity: 38
Enough to have few, because you have to follow alt news, in order to sell them in a right moment.
Activity: 168
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?

It is better to have a few "legit" altcoins wherein it is manageable and you will monitor your coins as well as your money in order to reduce its risk. But it depends on you if you want to divide your investments in many projects but you have do a lot of research on what kind of coin you will be investing to avoid a huge loss in the future.
Activity: 112
I think investing in more projects the probability of gain is higher ...
But  In this red period ...it's not easy to earn
 Undecided Undecided
Activity: 434
Of course, there will be many benefits if you apply diversification in your investment. That method will bring benefits from various directions. Each coin has a different level of ability in developing its value. So you can harvest your investment results in different periods and of course with different results.
I think the more altcoin assets at our disposal that will be increasingly good. but it all depends on the capital. If getting from bounty or airdrop I guess, gather as much as possible because of some of the altcoin you have there will be the most valuable later.
Activity: 168
I invest in 3-5 coins at most . I invest only in time-tested and popular altcoins
Activity: 196
If I myself prefer to have many types of coins. That way, then we will be more frequent trading. because this type of coins a lot, so it's not just fixated on one or two coins only. It's just that it can be played if you are already proficient. If still exercise, try a collection of a few coins only.
That depends on the type of altcoin you own. If the altcoin has the potential, the few are fine; but if the potential of the altcoin is low then there are many that do not make much sense.
Activity: 448
If time and investment allows them to be placed in a minimum of a dozen coins, then why not. Thus, you reduce the risk of loss and increase the chance of winning. I still have 7 promising coins, which, although they do not yet have the same value as the tops, but there is still time for their growth.
Activity: 83
for my opinion,
i suggest to have 70-90% on few stable coin like eth, xmr, ltc, ada, neo, eos...
than can spend a small amount on other new coin as lottery ticket
Activity: 159
I think there must be one crypto yet that must be with standard in light of the fact that if there are alot of crypto so they will begin rivalry and subsequently clients will be additionally confounded and there is a possibility of trick too so I think just a single crypto is better then too much.
Activity: 38
I think that the diversified investment is better, and I choose some profitable coins as much as possible, so I prefer to invest more mainstream coins. This is also to better reduce the risk.
Activity: 28
Just as having so many coins has  disadvantages, so also does it have it's advantages. That not with standing, i think it enables diversity.
I would like to have only a portion of coins instead of having a whole clump of it.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
Just as having so many coins has  disadvantages, so also does it have it's advantages. That not with standing, i think it enables diversity.
Pages:
Jump to: