Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to have many altcoins or it is enough to have few? - page 24. (Read 4949 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?

Yes, there are a lot of coins in the market and we cant sure if they have srong potential for the future, ofcourse  i choose to a few  alts which could Possibly give me a Lot profit
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Personally, I think that altcoins are better to have a large number because one of them can give a very good profit in the long term. The more currencies the more chances to run into such a coin
Activity: 252
Merit: 1

These guys must have a full business strategy or they will fail, each transaction is only 1 to 2 coins. It turns out that bitcoin is still the king of the virtual money market
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
While there is a chance of making more profits and having your investments in diverse place for safer options if you Invest in different coins, It is also very risky to do so cos a lot of the coins might turn out to be just scams or might not do so well in the market, and that would mean losing your money. This is why some persons would rather single out a few coins with really good potentials, and just invest in them.
Activity: 560
As I can rely on my experience, having few altcoins is more stable than having amount of them. You could look after them so you will spend a lot of time. Have few ones and you will be confident.
having a small amount of altcoin will not make you much more profitable than having a large amount of altcoin, you will not succeed.
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
As I can rely on my experience, having few altcoins is more stable than having amount of them. You could look after them so you will spend a lot of time. Have few ones and you will be confident.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
I believe it's better to have just a few bit very reliable, relevant and competent altcoins in the market than saturating it with a lot of altcoins that are mediocre at best and would only probably last within a few months then die off immediately.  It's much better to keep the competition tight yet sport and having good altcoins while maintaining the saturation level of the altcoin industry intact is exhibited in the scenario of having few altcoins...
Activity: 252
Many coins today are extremely cheap, but one must not forget about the bitcoin's story. Therefore, I think that all coins should be kept in a purse for at least 5-7 years.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Having a different type of altcoin is not bad but it is good to have some coins and not to overdo it. I personally love the 3-5 coins in which I want to invest. Do not be too excessive, a reasonable amount is good because it is very easy to manage, also monitoring is too easy. The best thing about holding different types of coins is if one fails then you still have plenty of coins you can count on compared to focusing on just one coin.
Activity: 33
It's not necessary to have lot of coins, maybe you can choose to acquire some coins that are really profitable so you can be sure of return of investment
Keeping too many coins also has chances that you can earn a fortune from one of them, though, same with the bad side that some coins are just waste of money
Activity: 79
Always better to do not save "all your eggs in one bags". It's called diversification on the professional language - when you divide your capital onto the different investments to reduce risk.
Activity: 756
have a lot but never too much. to taste but all owned really could have potential and can produce. have some would certainly be beneficial results opportunities to become greater than having only just a little. This is what a lot of people see and use it for their investment in the strategy so that it can capture the fortunes not just one altcoin only.
Activity: 448
For me it doesn't matter, how many coin i have (many or few), i just only want that in my wallet, there are only real altcoins not any shit coin. It's really confusing when we sell those! I spend 1 year in this crypto world and everytime notice one thing that in 100 altcoins, only 5-6 coins make you rick. So it's better to have few coins in wallet which are real and valuable.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
Having few is very risky in my opinion, in bad market points your portfolio may have a really small price, close to zero... diverse portfolio is the best variant.
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?

I believe that one of the main rules of professional investors should be followed. We need to diversify our investment portfolio. So I think it's better to invest in more altcoins. However, you need to conduct a thorough analysis before investing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
I think a lot or no coin does not affect you if the coins don't have a price, a little but the price is very high then you have succeeded, but if otherwise you get a lot of coins but don't have the price, then I guess just useless. now it must prepare how to get the coins is very valuable for the future and favored many investors about the innovation and the need for the community.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
I feel that the choice dependes on your involvement in crypto, on the off chance that you can have numerous altcoins, you will have it. I believe that than more altcoins you have than it is better.
Activity: 111

Depending on what you will do for the future. Indeed if you have a lot of coins if the price of the coin you hold it all up it may be a good thing because of course you will get big profits too. If the coins you get from the bounty you are working on and you want to hold it, maybe it would be great if you already have money for your daily needs.
Activity: 86
i personally prefer a bit altcoin but it is profitable to me than on altcoin alot but just being rubbish in the wallet
because a lot of new altcoin are popping up and it becomes a challenge for us to choose the best altcoin so we get the profit we want
Activity: 58
For me holding a lot of different altcoins can get more profit.  But it depends to the coin that you hold if it's potential coin or not.
By making a some of research visiting to ann thread,  and social media you can get some information that you can use it to decide what coin you buy.  Many traders earn a lot of profit because they have a lot of altcoins in their wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: