Pages:
Author

Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 44. (Read 17392 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
For me its good to invest in bitcoin becuase as you see the value of bitcoin is so much high and still increasing so thats why many people investing here becuase they now that the value of bitcoin is strong other than crypto.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
for me they just same, you can hold them in long term purpose. both price is rapidly icrease and they are use to trade other altcoin. for me they are both safe to invest or to hold.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hedge your bets.  Killer app at present for ethereum is ICOs.  Bitcoin is the original.  Also good to consider having small holdings of new, serious currencies. Monero/Zcash/tezos when it drops.
Activity: 51
Bitcoin
Activity: 331
After I saw the ethereum had a lot of rises potentially raising the price from the previous price, then I chose ethereum.
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I am actually torn between the two. ETH price is still low as compared to its potential. But Bitcoin's value is still low also as compared to how the huge whales and business people are predicting its price in the future. As for me, I would rather be safe and have both of them.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
I would chose Ethereum. Bitoin price is now to the moon.so its hard to buy bitcoin  now.but you can easily buy some Ethereum. Its good choose to buy ehereum now.I strongly belie that, etherium is the competitor of bitcoin in future Smiley You can buy ethereum without any kind of hesitation. Also you can buy some alt coin that has good future and fine road map with strong team.
I also prefer on dealing to invest with Bitcoin becasue we all know that the price of bitcoin is quite costly and it value is expensive to achive. So it could be better to invest with low profile crypto-currency next to bitcoin such as ethereum yet if you have the capacity to deal with both investments why not invest in both crypto-currency that could give you a much bigger profit.
Activity: 434
For me always bitcoin it is the original and oldest crypto currency and also limited supply . Ethereum is having huge supply and there is lots of Ico happening based on ethereum platform .
Activity: 616
i think bitcoin, because we can see that day by day bitcoinr ate will increase and increase again, i think in the next year or 2 years bitcoin rate will greater than ethereum, because ethereum day by day right now is decreased.
Activity: 322
I prefer Ethereum, the prospect of the future is very good, and of course because its current price is still stable at this moment ..
Totally disagree with you !
Bitcoin is better than ethereum by far, Since bitcoin is widely known on the real world or on the virtual, so it has earned the trust of people to invest, and keep their money.
Activity: 737
Merit: 500

bitcoin i think. but with bitcoin you can lose many coin if cant do that
but i choice both to invest in any conditional. if you can handle, you can analyzing both, you have strategy to play that, it never be problem.
Why it not be problem?
What do you want to spend your money into both while you can earn best profit from only a crypto is Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Choose both will make you lazy analysic and prepare your strategies, you should choose only Bitcoin or Ethereum to improve your skills.
Activity: 63
I am still a beginner and only few know about bitcoin. I am very interested to invest in bitcoin rather than eth. Because bitcoin is the most popular and widely accepted variety of online services.
Activity: 1022
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I would like to invest in ethereum . I think ethereum is another bitcoin . it has that much potentiality to increase its price in future like btc.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Investing in ethereum is a long term plan. Because investing on ethereum today and we will get a huge profits after 1-2 years if the value increase. ( Its be like buying it for 1800$ and selling after one year for more then 2500$)
So if we get this much gap. Then it is usefull to invest on ethereum. But in case of Bitcoin. Bitcoin already have a huge value. So it makes difficult to earn huge profit with limited investments.
Activity: 244
I think I will not choose any of them because both of them are very promising in terms of investment.Bitcoin is really popular and it has a value that increases a lot.Same with the ethereum though it is not as big as the bitcoins value and it is also popular.
Activity: 552
Bitcoin and Ethereum both are profitable and used by a large communiy online around the world. But Bitcoin still a lot more valuable than ETH and having best potential. So I would invest in both crypto currencies but in BTC more than ETH
Activity: 158
A question like this is, of course, something that no one can answer with any certainty. Go back a few years and ask yourself which phone manufacturer to invest in

Bitcoin has continued to appreciate in value over the years. Although it has had its share of ups and downs, there have been more ups. It recently peaked above $3000 for the first time before quickly losing almost a third of that, and then climbing again.

Ether, the “money unit” of the Ethereum blockchain technology has seen a far more dramatic rise in recent months, moving from a few dollars to over $300 before plunging to $13 and then rebounding all in the space of a few hours in June.

Such extreme volatility puts the risk/reward ratio of virtual currencies somewhat on par with betting on horses at the track
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
For me its better to invest in ethereum becuase if you see the value of bitcoin slowy go down becuase of the popularity , but i hope bitcoin dont decrease little by little becuase many people are become dissapoint if bitcoin became dead.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Obviously better invest in bitcoin. Currently the bitcoin value is higher than etherum, surely the benefits of investment will be more profitable in bitcoin. From the security side I also still choose bitcoin as an investment rather than etherum, but do not rule out I will also invest in etherum.
You are right but still i will say better investment will be in the Etherium Because the main reason is the value up and down that is looking better in Etherium than in bitcoin .
Currently the price of the Etherium coin is about 0.072btc/eth which is half of the original price of the Etherium that we seen about 2 month ago .So if OP can invest in the Etherium then probably he will make about 100%+ profit in the Etherium investment trading .
Here for the etherium coin 0.1btc/ETH is a small value to reach .
So whatever the things is , we should go with those better coins which are having price down and have good potential in the cryptocurrency market And also investment with low prices range coin are more profitable than with high priced like bitcoin
And OP needed to look for another better coins to invest , if he can .
Activity: 364
Obviously better invest in bitcoin. Currently the bitcoin value is higher than etherum, surely the benefits of investment will be more profitable in bitcoin. From the security side I also still choose bitcoin as an investment rather than etherum, but do not rule out I will also invest in etherum.
Pages:
Jump to: