Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 101. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 24
November 26, 2017, 03:49:26 PM
In this situation,I think it is better to invest,because the price of bitcoin is growing every day and i can not see hindrance of this,but it?s not everything,You must control news if you are going to trade,because without researches you will not earn a good amount.Olso  you can share your amount of money in different altcoins like ethereum,wich is olso very perspective.do you mean save in bank? It depends how much do you have and what conditions do they offer you,but it is not the best decision.Take into account the opinion of others and make a decision by yourself.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
November 26, 2017, 10:25:00 AM
If I think it's better to invest some in bitcoin, and some of it is invested in gold or real estate, because gold investment is safe and easy to sell when needed, if bitcoin movement is good but must be ready to bear the risk if the price drops dramatically, because the price of bitcoin is uncertain ...
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
November 26, 2017, 09:17:43 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
If you want to make money, that  those money should go around, if you just save money then there will be no capital from it so the best choice available is investing in something reliable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 26, 2017, 09:05:52 AM
Both is possible you can save the half and invest the half if you want, we all know that investing is too risky. It depends on your plan I think you can get profit on both decisions. Just make sure to be careful and wiser.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 07:02:51 AM
I think it is better to invest money than to save money. If you keep the money stored in the bank, you will get some profit from that money. And if you invest money in a business then you will get good profits. But it is good to invest in various projects online.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
November 26, 2017, 06:48:25 AM
bank only pay the interest upto 10% p.a but by investing in the bitcoin or anyother alt  have the high chances of doubling the investment
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
November 26, 2017, 05:46:13 AM
For me it is better to invest than to save money on the bank like now the bitcoin price is increasing and it reaches $ 8980 and it continues to increase and maybe this year the price of bitcoin reaches $10000-$15000 And if you want to invest a coin or token you should be careful with scammers like now more scammers and you should be secure with your bitcoins.
Activity: 140
November 26, 2017, 04:35:25 AM
For me if I ask, its better to save my money than to invest it, yes let say if we invest our money they are grow there are more than to save they just make a double and may be triple, but look at to the one side not in all time were will be trust in our invested, we need to careful if you're like to invests you're money.
Activity: 105
Merit: 100
November 26, 2017, 04:22:03 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

It is better to invest the money specifically in crypto currency Bitcoin is the most popular and income generating coin that every investor is chasing after now. If we had invested earlier we already earned a very big income right now because of the performance of Bitcoin in the market. If we will just save our money in the bank we will not earn a good profit there our money will just sleep with a very very low interest and that interest is also taxable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 26, 2017, 04:07:59 AM
Saving money in bank would give you only small amount as interest.Instead,if you invest it in gold,it will give you some more return.If you invest it in real estate,it may give you profits more than that of gold.Instead,you could invest in bitcoins which has tripled in price in less than six months for getting huge returns.
Individuals spare and contribute in the meantime. That implies they have some cash or bitcoins going around for their business and some cash that they spare from the benefit. It is the typical method for working together. On the off chance that you have a little measure of cash toward the begin it is evident you would need to contribute every last bit of it at first and after that begin sparing from the benefit.
Activity: 9
November 24, 2017, 05:59:07 PM
It's better to invest money to allow the value of the money to flow and be used where it is needed. this is one characteristic of a progressive country.

I think it should be both. Save some money for emergencies or short-term investments, but a certain amount of money has to be invested, because this is necessary for the economy!
Activity: 11
November 24, 2017, 05:44:08 PM
It depends to you where are you good at or comfortable with. If youre okay with investing your money online, go with it but if you have trust issues about it, you can invest in real estate or gold. Before investing your money to any of the companies, you need to do a research first in the background of the company you want to invest.
Activity: 182
November 24, 2017, 05:40:45 PM
It's better to invest money to allow the value of the money to flow and be used where it is needed. this is one characteristic of a progressive country.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
November 24, 2017, 05:01:07 PM
It depends on what will be your first priority if your into earning first before investing or investing to and start earning.
It is the best thing to have the bitcoin because now the demand of the bitcoin is now increasing and a lot of the people are here to have the price of the bitcoin high and the demand of the bitcoin at the high range so I know the bitcoin is now increasing and I know the bitcoin is helping a lot of the money. It is now very common and the important to have the bitcoin in your life.

the invest is the key to generate money by money, therefor the invest is better than saving. invest generate money in the future also while saving alway remain fixed. investment is lifetime fruitful while the saving is for a fixed time or a fixed target when you done the target or the time come and you spend your saving then their will nothing behind while in investment you generate income for lifetime.
Honestly, saving or investing money are good, depend on your plan, you can choose saving or investing to keep safe and raise your capital. Earn more money from your money is interesting, but, I like to working and make money from some jobs than investing. It is safe and interesting than take high risk and always scare anything.
Activity: 1764
November 24, 2017, 04:20:43 PM
It all depends from the person, if you have enough money and you dont want receive additional income, then you can save extra money. Investing in gold and keeping money in banks for getting precents is the most reasonable option, because they can compensate you all your money if something happens. Real estate is also good option, but as for me it is also risky because real estate price is often changing.
Activity: 27
November 24, 2017, 03:49:49 PM
Money should produce other money.

Agree with you. If you have money, you have to invest to save it. Bank`s percentage is very low... Nowadays i think it`s better to invest in gold or crypto currencies (but in the last case you have to be in trend)
Activity: 22
November 24, 2017, 02:08:23 PM
It depends on what will be your first priority if your into earning first before investing or investing to and start earning.
It is the best thing to have the bitcoin because now the demand of the bitcoin is now increasing and a lot of the people are here to have the price of the bitcoin high and the demand of the bitcoin at the high range so I know the bitcoin is now increasing and I know the bitcoin is helping a lot of the money. It is now very common and the important to have the bitcoin in your life.

the invest is the key to generate money by money, therefor the invest is better than saving. invest generate money in the future also while saving alway remain fixed. investment is lifetime fruitful while the saving is for a fixed time or a fixed target when you done the target or the time come and you spend your saving then their will nothing behind while in investment you generate income for lifetime.
Activity: 145
Merit: 14
November 24, 2017, 01:32:30 PM
Invest is better than save money. You will get money if you invest it. If you save it you will not get anything more of that.
Speaking from my own experience, granted I am not as lucky as others I have seen on this forum. It is far better to save your BTC then to invest your $ or BTC into anything. The only time I have personally been successful is when I have locked up my bitcoins in cold storage(which are the only thing still growing in value Tongue ). Every time I try to grow my bits, it backfires and I get annihilated while the price of BTC continues to climb over a period of time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 01:24:52 PM
The stock market tends to do better than cash over the long-term providing an opportunity for greater returns on any money invested over time. You can lower the level of risk you take when you invest by spreading your money across different types of investments.

The stock market is an invesment that most people jump in nowadays so it is normal for people to hold shares. Nowadays no one actually hold money anymore under their mattress and people will most likely invest. I dont know what kind of investment is popular nowadays but stock market is really popular now because most people dont know bitcoin yet
The problem with that strategy is that despite you get better earnings by investing in the stock market is that when there is a crisis you are going to lose a lot of money, and if that happens when you are old you are not going to have time to recover your losses.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
November 24, 2017, 12:44:29 PM
Pages:
Jump to: