Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 99. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 04:33:51 AM
Saving money in the bank keep your money well protected but without any interest but investing online most specially in bitcoin or invest in real estate will double what you put into the investment within a time range. It is always good to invest to allow for profit making and expansion of your properties. All you need to do is Just study the market and do you analysis very well before venture into into the investment.
Investing in bitcoin is a very good idea, it can give you a very big profit as it did to its investors in the past, it makes your money safe and you can sell them anytime you want. Selling bitcoins also isn’t a bad idea, if someone has invested in bitcoin and is holding his/her bitcoins from a long time than if he is willing he should sell his bitcoins, this will give him profit and will make him to invest more in bitcoin.
Activity: 74
November 29, 2017, 12:17:59 PM
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation

for me it may be the same for you as well as to save and invest so that you will have the money in the future of your family that you are right for me both to choose because we need to invest and invest and need to be practical in the things of life's life we ​​trust in God because he will always guide you through your life's trials and we can do it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
November 29, 2017, 10:24:28 AM
For me both is very essential, i prefer to do both
On my extra money, i would save the 40% and do invest
the other 60%, in that sense i am safe, i am growing as well
and have something to wait on the future
Activity: 209
November 29, 2017, 10:17:11 AM
In my opinion it is better to  save money on the bank because you know that it's safe while in investing you wouldn't know what will happen if it will be a successful one or not and if that will happen it's a waste of money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 09:50:07 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I am more preferred with savings because I can really secured it with my hands unlike investing it was really risky. But then again you must be careful and check the investment site of it is legit or not a scammed. More investment site now is not trustworthy so be careful all the time
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
November 29, 2017, 09:45:29 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I see this topic since 2015, if you were invest in bitcoin when you post this topic then your money would 100x. So what is better?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 09:34:38 AM

Saving and investing your money are both advantageous actions for the future. The matter that you have to focus on first are your future plans, so that, it'll be easier for you to decide and prioritize.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 29, 2017, 03:29:15 AM
I think they are both profitable...If you save your money in a bank, you get interest, if you invest, you can make more profit, but it's risky ...it depends only on your decision...I personally invest money...I like them in the work)
Activity: 70
November 28, 2017, 01:13:29 PM
It will be best of you will do both, if you have the funds available better to save fiat and invest some on crypto currency.
It is always better to invest your money. The money that you accumulate in your bank account depreciates in value every year. That is because more money is printed and the prices of things grow. that simply means there is more money in circulation and you have to pay more for the same thing every year. So investing is very good idea. People can't get super rich just by working hard and saving their money. their aren't enough time to work you way to riches. You need to make money work for you with wise investments and compound interest.
November 28, 2017, 12:59:08 PM
Invest money is better than save in banks because after some time you can get extra interest rate of your amount.
I can say that all the three methods have their advantages and disadvantages that you need to know before you decided to land on any of them. I will however say that it is good to invest your money in bitcoins. The reason for this is because the coins ha a very high potential to grow. Even though it is experiencing challenges today, there are lots of hope for the digital currency.  It will be of great importance in the near future when accepted as the formal currency to make transactions.
Activity: 56
November 28, 2017, 12:55:27 PM
 Cry
Invest money is better than save in banks because after some time you can get extra interest rate of your amount.
Savings or investment depends on the need of the individual. Savings is good for contingent situations as you can use it for any unforseen circumstances but savings will make your money idle While investment can go two way, either you make profit on the investment or loss.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 12:53:14 PM
Author buck or fiat has also been utilized and is still utilized in offences and even if bitcoin would die the next day, it's use in crimes would stop however the crimes won't. Like it' recetly been said a plenty of times prios to electronic in addition to fiat each foreign currencies may be used and misused, it cannot be ceased with out government authorities and public powerful dedication to stop all of the offences and criminals. Indeed you should be careful as to not end up part of any such criminal offense and not turn out to be sufferers of these crimes.nr
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 02:27:13 AM
There are people who prefer to save for the reason that saved funds are safer and can be withdrawn at any time. The reason makes sense. Moreover, savings that are as an emergency fund, so it can be used whenever needed.

Investing gives an opportunity to add value to the money invested. Investments in the stock market, for example, can provide an annual profit of 30%. investments must be made from now. Many benefits can be taken from investing,
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
November 28, 2017, 01:51:03 AM
I would rather invest my money than just keep it
the reason is none other than the more profit I get when I invest the money
Of course, that is the best way to grow your money especially if you are good in investing, however not all people are risk takers, some
just rely on their salary and they do not want to try investing, we are lucky that we are gifted with this minds to be a risk taker and we are a big dreamer.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
November 28, 2017, 01:32:32 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
November 28, 2017, 01:28:54 AM

That's the spirit. It means you are into earning each time you use your money/bitcoin. But only few are like you and some already experience a horrible scam during the time that they invest maybe that's the reason why some just want to keep their money.

If you have plenty of time to use in your investment, there is a great success there, but if you have a day job you need to think twice before investing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
November 28, 2017, 12:46:31 AM
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
November 27, 2017, 11:19:13 PM
I think action is life. If you invest and put into circulation your money, you will get much more benefit whether just save it.
Another question you need to consider everything in great detail
That is how you will really earn and make money with Investments. Nothing will happen if you would then do anything like just keeping it in the bank, if you didn't earn as much as Investments but there would be definitely risks involved so you need to be careful also with the things that you are going to put your money into. You really need to research on what is it really and how it makes money.
Activity: 115
November 27, 2017, 11:05:30 PM
I think action is life. If you invest and put into circulation your money, you will get much more benefit whether just save it.
Another question you need to consider everything in great detail
November 27, 2017, 10:57:34 PM
i think it is better to invest online bacause it is like saving money, so you should invest money in bitcoin as it early, and you should invest and you will get more money in time.
Pages:
Jump to: