Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 103. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 07:04:19 AM
Havving both is the best. Invest money so you would have secured future but if it fails it is best to have saving so that you have money tha you can use in times of emergencies.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
November 24, 2017, 06:45:38 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
In my own personal opinion, both of them are good because if you invest you can earn bigger profit in bitcoin while saving your money you can use it to your future purposes because not everyday you have a money. To do them both you can invest your money then save the money that you have earned.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
November 24, 2017, 02:28:52 AM
It is always a good idea to invest most of your savings into traditional accounts; equities, bonds, real estate.  You should keep a small amount of wealth in fiat for emergencies (medical, accident, etc.). As for crypto, it is probably a good idea to invest a small portion of your total liquid wealth because of the high volatility associated with cryptos.  If your employer has a 401k or other retirement fund, you should be utilizing those benefits to the fullest each year.  Traditional assets will outperform inflation yearly and consistently return growth on your funds on a yearly basis.
Exactly! Thereis no point of denying this thing that investing the money is the best thing to do. It is because of the reason that investing actually helps you in having lot more opportunities of earning money. Saving is also a good option but it will not add anything extra to your money. You need to take some risks in your life if you really want to have a better living as well as better tomorrow.

Activity: 448
Merit: 122
November 23, 2017, 08:36:07 AM
It all depends on your ability to take risk, and also to be patient. It is far more better to invest your money than to save it in a bank, let take for instance, if you hard invested 1000 dollars by January this year when the price of bitcoin was around 1btc=1000$ and you waited to this time your investment will have grown to 8.006btc your investment could have earn you a life time saving.
But hard it been you deposits the same 1000$ in a bank with an interest rate of 0.5 per month which I don't think any bank will be ready to offer source amount of interest in the said deposit you will be talking of 5.5$ interest growth now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
November 23, 2017, 08:32:47 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
The best think does if you have money in your had is to invest it somewhere just saving it will give you nothing but the same amount of money back but if you invest you will have a chance to increase it and also you money will remain in use. Yes, there are some risks involved but taking risk is the main thing to earn money if you don’t take risk you will not earn.

As now to invest your money inn bitcoin and holding it for some time will give you a sure profit and the risk is also too low so this thing can double your money just by keeping it inn bitcoin and not in your bank which will give you nothing in return. I think investing is the best option if you don’t know what to do with the money.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 07:57:52 AM
I think they are same even to save it or invest it. Because we are working hard to earn some money for living and we keep it until it have a good value on the market then we encash it to use it for some investment. So i think in terms of better of those two saving is more important because we dont know what will happen in the future if we dont have savings in the end.
Activity: 151
November 23, 2017, 07:43:11 AM
saving money is very tempting especially if its not on a fixed account since you might be in need then withdraw.investing needs a lot of patience because you will not see the benefit now but you will enjoy in the future but if you are weighing the two options i would suggest you talk to a financial adviser.
Activity: 329
November 23, 2017, 07:36:50 AM

I think investing better than just saving your money, because if you invest then you put your assets there and you will get a profit when the place you invest has an increase in price, if you just keep it then your money will not increase.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 23, 2017, 07:25:17 AM

Saving money is good, because if ever there are emergencies in future or something that you want to buy, you can use the savings that you have. However, the growth in saving money is very far from the growth that you can get when you invest on bitcoin. Every salary day, you add on your savings, and that usually takes a month or half a month, unlike bitcoin that might take days depending on it's increase.
If you really want to have a good status of your financial life then you should do both. Save money for preparing for the worst case scenarios in life and also invest money so you can have a chance to make more money because when you have more money then it means more power that you can have and you can save more and be more prepare for almost anything.
Activity: 51
November 23, 2017, 06:10:54 AM
Saving money or investing, in my opinion better invest only, besides we can achieve profits and can increase every time, it is saves no risk of losing than investing, and friends can choose to save or invest depending on the choice of each, "the soul of the business choose to invest "
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 04:50:11 AM

Saving money is good, because if ever there are emergencies in future or something that you want to buy, you can use the savings that you have. However, the growth in saving money is very far from the growth that you can get when you invest on bitcoin. Every salary day, you add on your savings, and that usually takes a month or half a month, unlike bitcoin that might take days depending on it's increase.
Activity: 15
November 23, 2017, 03:16:03 AM
for me if you really had saved enough money then its time for you to make an investment maybe to yourself, business, family.
Activity: 121
November 23, 2017, 03:09:16 AM
It depends on what will be your first priority if your into earning first before investing or investing to and start earning.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
November 23, 2017, 02:20:47 AM
Money should make money. But you need to delegate risk and do not store eggs in one basket. 40% conservative risks, 40% midle risk tools and 20% high-risk instruments. I have the old to follow this proportion
It's up to us now on how to manage our money but we need to ensure we have a savings left that is not for investment.
Putting our money in investment has risk and we never know if it will grow or not so we need to be careful and be smart in making a decision.
Not because people are successful we just follow blindly, we also need to work on our own to have the confidence.
Activity: 162
November 23, 2017, 01:29:37 AM
Saving money i is good but don't expect a higher value or double your money even in long term. unlike the investment you can choose where you can put your money and the value increasing not flat rate it will increase even small term or long term as you like.
Activity: 151
November 23, 2017, 01:13:40 AM
both are both worth doing in life.
cause, both have good prospects.
but if I can choose, I better invest.karena usually the price of an investment that will grow longer and taller.
Activity: 88
Merit: 11
ARCBLOCK - Born for Blockchain 3.0
November 22, 2017, 04:43:21 AM
Money should make money. But you need to delegate risk and do not store eggs in one basket. 40% conservative risks, 40% midle risk tools and 20% high-risk instruments. I have the old to follow this proportion
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 04:41:24 AM

it is better to invest your money for you to earn more than saving it and make your money sit back in the bank. there's is a lot of way to invest your money and make it bigger. Investing is one way to earn a lot, therefore it is better to invest it.
copper member
Activity: 252
Global Investment Bank
November 22, 2017, 04:28:38 AM
There are options for secure investment, you can save and invest money at the same time. Let's say we develop investment into consumer loans platform where people can start investing just from 1 euro and all loans are protected. It means that even small amount of money can earn you premium returns and the risk is minimum.
Activity: 121
November 22, 2017, 04:13:16 AM
Save it for future plans.But even if you are saving you must also try investing so that your investment will grow too.
Jump to: