Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 104. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 04:11:25 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It's better to save money. Because you have nothing to fear because you hold your money. Instead of investing in your investment company, you have a big risk of stealing
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
November 22, 2017, 04:04:35 AM
I think it might be okay if you will gonna pay attention to both of them.Earning for the future while investing on something so that your money will yield something on your investment.
if you can then do it, you can invest while you are saving money because you do not want to just save forever without purpose.
We like to improve our way of living and we need money to do that and savings is not the fastest way to achieve our dreams but investing.
Activity: 238
November 22, 2017, 02:27:44 AM
I think it might be okay if you will gonna pay attention to both of them.Earning for the future while investing on something so that your money will yield something on your investment.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
November 22, 2017, 01:33:33 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
for me , it is better to save your money in bank because if you need money one day, you have money to get and to buy all things that you like.
If you want to invest that does not mean you need to risk everything you have, still follow the rules that only risk what you can afford to lose.
Bitcoin is an opportunity and we are blind if we did not see how it has grown in just a short period of time, let's invest but make sure we have left something for our savings and that should be completely risk free.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 01:02:24 AM
It's better to save first and then investment.Saving is an good option..that will help you to invest in future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
November 22, 2017, 12:21:43 AM
for me , it is better to save your money in bank because if you need money one day, you have money to get and to buy all things that you like.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 11:57:13 PM
Money is eaten away by inflation as time passes by so it is not a good idea to save your money in a piggy bank. Instead, invest it so you could earn profit from it. Invest in bitcoins, or other alternative coins. Of all the crypto coins, bitcoin is one of the best choice. It is continuously increasing in value so expect that you're money will significantly multiply after some years. Unlike saving it in a bank where the interest gets eaten away by inflation, invest your money to something worth investing.
Money is eaten isn't the right describtion. I think the right thing is money was losing their valuation.
Activity: 52
November 21, 2017, 11:36:12 PM
Because of inflation it is always best to invest money. Even if just in to low risk low gains ventures or assets. Keeping the money in sock is the worst you can do for yourself.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
November 21, 2017, 11:22:03 PM
yes it is better to save and invest at the same time. not only your money will earn interest or doubled the amount, but if you just save it and not invest it, there would be no interest earned and your money will sleep only and it will not generate more income
Activity: 448
November 21, 2017, 04:55:07 PM
It depends on how much you have. If you have a lot of money, then invest in a few directions. If not, then in the cryptocurrency
Activity: 847
Merit: 500
November 21, 2017, 02:41:26 PM
This thread is so pointless... everyone's obviously going to say invest the money because it has a chance to earn more rather than it sitting in the bank.. Should just close this thread.
Activity: 3
November 21, 2017, 11:58:03 AM
In my opinion, it is better to invest money. You can invest them in different projects such as Bitcoin or Ethereum or other cryptocurrencies. Also you can buy asics. There is a lot of ways to invest your money.
Activity: 210
November 21, 2017, 10:16:20 AM
Wondering whether you should save or invest? The answer depends on your goals and your financial situation. savings accounts generally earn a lower return than investments. Investments have the potential for higher return than a regular savings account
Activity: 2450
Merit: 605
November 21, 2017, 07:56:23 AM
It will be best of you will do both, if you have the funds available better to save fiat and invest some on crypto currency.
It is none other than you who has to decide this thing that which option out of both he has to opt for. I think of investing of money as the best option than any other option but prior to investing, you actually have to save money.

Only then you’ll be able to invest your money in any kind of business. Investment will actually give you more opportunities for having more money for your better tomorrow.
I think both of them are very useful and good for future if you keep bitcoin for future so it will help you in future and investment is also very god for earning and I’m doing both but my income from bitcoin is from investment and now I’m enjoying my life with bitcoin and I will advise to everyone be a part of bitcoin and change your life.
Well both are important for a working person. People save money in different forms like jewelry, lands and others. So I think all of these forms of savings are basically an investment which people plan for their secure and better future. I also save my money in forms of property assets. Bitcoin is making the whole world amazing just by giving you many ways to keep your assists and money.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
November 20, 2017, 12:45:14 PM
if compared between saving in the bank and investing then I prefer to invest because more mengintungkan, if the store in the bank then our profit is very little better investment in gold or investment in bitcoin, it's the best choice in my opinion
that's right, if asked to choose a nabung or investment I chose to invest. because every money we save certainly we do not realize the money can be reduced. while investment, if we invest our money for investment we certainly receive profit.

I agree. In relation to what you have said, I have read about savers versus investors. The article substantially says that savers are the biggest losers in the economy because while their money is certainly not growing, its value is very much depreciating. Hence, you should only put little money in banks because it is only the latter that earns out of your money. Just store some for emergency use and if you cannot find good reasons to invest as of yet. Otherwise, keep on investing where your money has potential to grow and diversify probable losses.  
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 20, 2017, 12:42:48 PM
For me, it is better to invest in bitcoin. Yes, Real state or gold are secured but bitcoin have a high chance to make you rich. Bitcoin now a days is getting higher and higher so better invest it in bitcoin that other.
Well, the days bitcoin could make you rich with a small investment are long over, you need to have a lot of capital just to buy a few bitcoins, how many people around the world can buy a bitcoin without thinking that is a lot of money, only those that are already rich.
There are many people ignore the chance to buy Bitcoin at cheap price, that is the disadvantage of those people, so I do not think Bitcoin did not have "cheap" price in the past! By the way, you do not need to buy 1 BTC, you can invest some money and trading to increase that amount, easy!
As long as you make money then any strategy is valid, I do not like to trade, so I prefer to get altcoins and hold them until it goes up in value and then buy bitcoin with my profits, I have the patience to make my strategy a reality but I do not have what it is needed to be a good trader.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
November 20, 2017, 12:27:42 PM
if compared between saving in the bank and investing then I prefer to invest because more mengintungkan, if the store in the bank then our profit is very little better investment in gold or investment in bitcoin, it's the best choice in my opinion
that's right, if asked to choose a nabung or investment I chose to invest. because every money we save certainly we do not realize the money can be reduced. while investment, if we invest our money for investment we certainly receive profit.
Activity: 48
November 20, 2017, 09:56:48 AM
The stock market tends to do better than cash over the long-term providing an opportunity for greater returns on any money invested over time. You can lower the level of risk you take when you invest by spreading your money across different types of investments.

Always spread investments. I personally spread all my money over different types of investment:
- stock
- crowdfunding
- cash (for future investments/direct access to money)
- coins.

In future I'd like to invest more in local business and/or real estate that can make a difference to local society ánd make a good profit.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
November 20, 2017, 09:55:06 AM

The thing about saving in a bank is it never grows. When we invest in bitcoin, it's price changes everytime, we should wait for the right time when bitcoin's price becomes really high then that's the time we sell it, to earn more. This is so much better rather than doing nothing with our money in the bank. There is no progress there.
Activity: 364
November 20, 2017, 09:35:38 AM
Jump to: