Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 120. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 05:26:19 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

The thing about saving is, the money inside the savings account doesn’t grow. Es, you’ll have extra money whenever you need it. Still, the money in the savings account will not last forever. So, it’s still better to invest.
Why not mate I have seen a lot of the people taking the profit and they are able to get the profit from the bitcoin I have seen the bitcoin price growing more and more so I think the value of the bitcoin is growing for the saving and it is not the time to sell it at all because still people are buying the bitcoin and they are enjoying the valuable profit from the buying and the selling.
Yeah if the person invests the money it mean be the person want to increase his money. If you will keep your savings in the cupboard or the bank you will not be able to get the profit or the income from it, but if you will invest your money you will get the profit and the benefit so from me as well it is the best decision to invest your money and to increase the profit more and more.
I agree with you if you invest it does becomes faster then if you save because the money you invest can grow into more that means you can have profit and the money you do not invest stays the same and will not grow.
That is true it will not grow but you can earn by saving bitcoins because that price will grow it is the same as investing but investments can also lead to trading and i think even if you do not trade you can earn a fine amount.
I agree with you but i personally think it is not good to invest because you can make a loss one day and then you will lose everything and you will panic and sell all of them then you will have nothing anymore and you will lose all.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 05:18:54 AM
For me, it is better to invest in bitcoin. Yes, Real state or gold are secured but bitcoin have a high chance to make you rich. Bitcoin now a days is getting higher and higher so better invest it in bitcoin that other.
Activity: 10
November 03, 2017, 05:13:58 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

The thing about saving is, the money inside the savings account doesn’t grow. Es, you’ll have extra money whenever you need it. Still, the money in the savings account will not last forever. So, it’s still better to invest.
Why not mate I have seen a lot of the people taking the profit and they are able to get the profit from the bitcoin I have seen the bitcoin price growing more and more so I think the value of the bitcoin is growing for the saving and it is not the time to sell it at all because still people are buying the bitcoin and they are enjoying the valuable profit from the buying and the selling.
Yeah if the person invests the money it mean be the person want to increase his money. If you will keep your savings in the cupboard or the bank you will not be able to get the profit or the income from it, but if you will invest your money you will get the profit and the benefit so from me as well it is the best decision to invest your money and to increase the profit more and more.
I agree with you if you invest it does becomes faster then if you save because the money you invest can grow into more that means you can have profit and the money you do not invest stays the same and will not grow.
That is true it will not grow but you can earn by saving bitcoins because that price will grow it is the same as investing but investments can also lead to trading and i think even if you do not trade you can earn a fine amount.
Activity: 13
November 03, 2017, 05:09:21 AM

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
November 03, 2017, 05:01:22 AM

I believe it is better to invest money. When we save the money in our savings account won't grow, however, when we invest aside from the fact that money grows as well you will also be avoiding the risk of temptation to withdraw your money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 03, 2017, 04:15:54 AM
For bright future both savings and investments are necessary. Savings itself is investing. For savings many options are available. You can save money in banks by opening accounts like savings, monthly recurring etc. You can save money in various government schemes or with insurance company even in post office. In such savings rate of returns are quiet less but the investment remain safe. For investments you can invest commodities like Gold, Silver, Crude oil etc. Investment in real estate is also a good option, for that you have to wait for a long period of time. They will have you good returns. If you believe in high risk high profit mentality they Bitcoin currency is the best option. Bitcoin prices are reaching new heights daily. You can trade in bitcoin or you can buy and keep them for future. But bitcoin is a very volatile in nature.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
November 03, 2017, 03:59:26 AM

Why not do both? Save and invest at the same time. All you have to do is to divide the money that you have. Save the other half and then invest the other. That way if you lose on your investment, you still have your savings with you.
That's correct, we have to allocate a certain amount for investment while ensuring we have funds that are not at risk which is our savings.
Investing gives us a chance to grow our money and if we are really devoted on what we are doing we will ensure we do the right research before
investing in a certain business or project.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 03, 2017, 03:07:06 AM

Why not do both? Save and invest at the same time. All you have to do is to divide the money that you have. Save the other half and then invest the other. That way if you lose on your investment, you still have your savings with you.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
November 03, 2017, 12:49:41 AM
Never save money in banks, bankers are more like vampire.
That's not true, you can save money and your money is secured because they have insurance protection for depositors but never
put more than the amount of insurance so you will not loss money if bank closes. Putting your money in the bank is just for savings as investing
should be in crypto world.
Activity: 203
Was that was it was?
November 03, 2017, 12:48:28 AM
I'd say pick both, its wise to have saving and investment, put some on saving because you never know when you will be in need of money so just to make sure save some then put some on investment so that the money will roll and you have potential earnings which you can use in another investment and add in your savings.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 12:11:35 AM
Never save money in banks, bankers are more like vampire.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
November 02, 2017, 11:46:36 PM

Invest of course, although banks offers your money to grow interest while being saved in your account it is still rather slow and hassle specially if you need the money you will not be able to withdraw it asap. I suggest that you invest on things that will grow of value over time like land properties specially commercial ones over things that will just depreciate like vehicles etc. 
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
November 02, 2017, 07:49:43 PM
I believe in money should be diversified properly. Saving and investing are two good things that we both should do with our money. If uou have enough money, investments should not be alloted to one investment only, this should also be divided into various placements. You can have some of it in online or in actual currency investments offered in our country. This is also one good thing a bitcoin has. Since bitcoin is a digital currency, it is giving us the capability to distribute it as well in different activities.
Activity: 202
Merit: 102
November 02, 2017, 07:29:34 PM
for me its better to invest it than to save it cause money will be gone so fast that even you didn't notice where did you used it..all you just know is you save it then today or tomorrow its already gone.while if you invest it in business or let us say here in bitcoin your money will grow slowly well it depends in the business your investing to. you save 100k next year its still 100k while in investing you invest 100k next year you get 200k  basic logic.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
November 02, 2017, 07:17:32 PM
First is we should invest and make it fruitful and after that save money .
There's are a lot of investment available but we should know our limitations because we cannot just select any kind of investment when we do not have enough capital to start. Real estate is a good investment but requires a bigger money to start, I would not think of that yet as I know my capacity, for now I will just invest with bitcoin as it has given me enough profit already.
Activity: 238
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
November 02, 2017, 07:08:46 PM
First is we should invest and make it fruitful and after that save money .
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
November 02, 2017, 06:46:05 PM

invest in bitcoin, bank, gold or real estate are all good and can benefit but with different amounts and all have risks, better learn first what its advantages and disadvantages and learn from the experience of successful people
Gold and real estate never make you lose money. Especially real estate, the world always increase the total population, so, the demand for housing also raise while the earth becomes increasingly cramped.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
November 02, 2017, 08:10:30 AM

legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
November 02, 2017, 07:49:08 AM
invest is more smart i think because if you save money your money can never increase

you can do some risk-free investment that's better than you save your money in the bank
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
November 02, 2017, 07:45:34 AM
I think both things are very good because both have the same advantages and goals.
-Saving money has the advantage of having a spare fund to build a Career for your future and likes Saving money shows responsible personality.
-investment, keeps us from debt,the value of our wealth assets increases and meets our future needs.
so it would be better if we do both things.
Jump to: