Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 118. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 06:16:47 AM
effectively for confident altcoins is a excellent selection to increase cash flow but as the very same time is a bit dangerous and should know when to go away prior to the dump
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 04:13:40 AM
It will be best of you will do both, if you have the funds available better to save fiat and invest some on crypto currency.

I agree, you need to be able to invest and save. This can make you a true millionaire. I am not kidding. All rich people know how to manage their money and time. We also need to learn how to do this
Activity: 59
November 05, 2017, 03:54:51 AM
It will be best of you will do both, if you have the funds available better to save fiat and invest some on crypto currency.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 05, 2017, 03:29:16 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I think it depends on the situation of a certain individual. All of us varies when it comes to the need of money so this matter lies on the situation of the person involved. If I were to choose on the two, I will choose both but the percentage will be different. I will alot more percentage with my investment so that the money will keep on coming to me. I will save some of it so that in case something terrible happen, I don't have to worry anymore.
Activity: 209
November 05, 2017, 03:24:58 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Obviously, it is way more better to invest than to save since investing makes you more money while saving just keep your money safe. You should probably invest now because the pump of bitcoin is very energetic now to the point that a lot altcoins are experiencing dump ever since. If you are not in great need of money or you are already satisfied with what you have, then you should just save your money and use it wisely.
Activity: 52
November 05, 2017, 03:22:28 AM

For me it Both, I do prefer 80% to save money in the bank so that for the future needs of my childrens and 20% invest online like Bitcoin. Because it has a many chances to gain profit while using bitcoin like on trading its risky but soon it will worth it

Activity: 244
November 05, 2017, 03:20:57 AM

For me, it is better to invest your money to make it bigger. Inveting is a better idea to grow your money and for you to earn a lot. Investing can make your money double. It is better to invest than decaying your money in bank and do nothing.
Activity: 119
November 05, 2017, 02:53:21 AM
How about both? its good to have savings so that you have a money when you need it, same as investment as well, your money will roll and you'll have potential, though not necessarily in Bitcoin alone, you can try other investment, like every pro investors says "never put all eggs in one basket".
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
November 05, 2017, 01:27:03 AM
I think if you have money and you going to save it in bank I will suggest to invest it. Because by saving it,  it will not double or increased,  but by investing it in a profitable work it will help you to Increase and to earn a good amount. There are so many investment people doing on bitcoins, you can try this,  or other things also.  But I believe bitcoin is a good investment and it can make you rich.  Now talking about saving and investment,  saving is for future,  you have some extra money you keep it and save it for future,  now talking about the present scenario today we have so many expense,  everything is price high.  So to meet your day to day needs one can not be fully depends on his job need some extra money.  Which he can earn by investing the money in some activities which will earn him profit in future.
Activity: 26
November 05, 2017, 12:17:59 AM
invest in I'm looking for a better luck if you can buy a sq resume and you can also buy a lot
Activity: 672
Merit: 127
November 04, 2017, 10:27:01 PM

In my own opinion it is better to invest your money because it makes your money bigger. You need to allow your money to work for you to double your money and to earn a lot. Risking your money is a part of a business so you need to take it than never.

Investing is the best option specially on a property lot because in time, it increase its value unlike investments with high risk like crypto currency which are volatile in nature.
Activity: 256
November 04, 2017, 01:13:13 AM
I would do both to lessen the risk of loss. By this way, you'll have emergency funds and at the same time funds that works for itself. But if you really need to choose I would go with saving. Risking all your money on investing  without money to spare is a very bad idea. Only invest money you can spare.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 04, 2017, 01:09:53 AM
if some one has little to no experience with investing they are better off contacting some who knows exactly how everything works.
investing is risky which means if you invest it in the wrong industry or wrong in a wrong way you might end up with a huge loss.

You should invest in what makes you comfortable both the amount and what you choose to invest in, don't let anyone tell you which is better that is for you to decide and if you can't then maybe you should not invest in anything, your decision made you happy, you dont need any opinion, you invest in your want to investing, then save the money you profit.
so true. follow your heart, because when you lose, you do not have to blame others. besides, sometimes our own choice will be our own satisfaction. do not hesitate to take risks, sometimes it makes others successful.
Activity: 196
November 04, 2017, 12:58:20 AM
if some one has little to no experience with investing they are better off contacting some who knows exactly how everything works.
investing is risky which means if you invest it in the wrong industry or wrong in a wrong way you might end up with a huge loss.

You should invest in what makes you comfortable both the amount and what you choose to invest in, don't let anyone tell you which is better that is for you to decide and if you can't then maybe you should not invest in anything, your decision made you happy, you dont need any opinion, you invest in your want to investing, then save the money you profit.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
November 04, 2017, 12:57:21 AM
For me, its better to invest it on bitcoin. There is a possibility that you can double your money by investing it on bitcoins, unlike saving it on a bank with a low interest. Anyway it is just my opinion, its up to you to decide.
Saving is good if you want to invest in something but I think investment is much more batter than saving because the time which you will waste in saving that time if you use in investment so I’m sure you can make your money double so investing in bitcoin is very profitable and use full for every one so I will prefer investment.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
November 04, 2017, 12:51:27 AM

Both those things are good. But for me it is better to invest it, especially to bitcoin. The reason is that, when you save money in bank you are not aware if the price of the money you save is growing continuously. When you invest it, you will be aware that it would grow very fast and amazing. You can earn more in investment than saving.
Activity: 252
November 04, 2017, 12:37:14 AM
if you have enough money and you future is already secure i would invest some of my money. but if you have limited money and so many situations to deal with i would save my money. because investing money involves risk.
Activity: 116
November 04, 2017, 12:31:45 AM
Don't make the same mistake that I did. Delayed gratification is still better than minimal and short happiness. The temporary satisfaction that you will get when you expend the money you currently have will sooner or later hit you hard with the thought "I should have invested that money."
Activity: 53
November 04, 2017, 12:09:10 AM
It is always better to invest your money. The money that you accumulate in your bank account depreciates in value every year. That is because more money is printed and the prices of things grow. that simply means there is more money in circulation and you have to pay more for the same thing every year. So investing is very good idea. People can't get super rich just by working hard and saving their money. their aren't enough time to work you way to riches. You need to make money work for you with wise investments and compound interest.
Activity: 323
November 03, 2017, 11:47:52 PM

In my own opinion it is better to invest your money because it makes your money bigger. You need to allow your money to work for you to double your money and to earn a lot. Risking your money is a part of a business so you need to take it than never.
Jump to: