Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 121. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 02, 2017, 06:27:53 AM
If we rely on saving money then our money will not increase, its value will decrease due to inflation, currently banks only give 0.01% interest per month and I'm surprised because this is a very low rate. if we invest we can profit more than 100% per month.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
November 02, 2017, 04:57:04 AM
Money is eaten away by inflation as time passes by so it is not a good idea to save your money in a piggy bank. Instead, invest it so you could earn profit from it. Invest in bitcoins, or other alternative coins. Of all the crypto coins, bitcoin is one of the best choice. It is continuously increasing in value so expect that you're money will significantly multiply after some years. Unlike saving it in a bank where the interest gets eaten away by inflation, invest your money to something worth investing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 04:51:29 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

invest in bitcoin, bank, gold or real estate are all good and can benefit but with different amounts and all have risks, better learn first what its advantages and disadvantages and learn from the experience of successful people
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 02, 2017, 04:47:23 AM
I would say it's better to invest but you must be sure in what you do. If really want to multiply your money amounts
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 04:36:53 AM
For me, its better to invest it on bitcoin. There is a possibility that you can double your money by investing it on bitcoins, unlike saving it on a bank with a low interest. Anyway it is just my opinion, its up to you to decide.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
November 02, 2017, 04:36:27 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
For me saving is not profitable, try to invest it online and few month your money is become double up Just for me invest it and your future become secured.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
November 02, 2017, 03:32:01 AM
If you are confused then why you cannot do both, Because both will make you earn more profit. Holding your coins will make you earn more money and while waiting try to work on bounty campaigns so you can earn more profit.
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
November 02, 2017, 03:28:03 AM
As per my view its best to save money for good future.There are several ways through which you can make saving for future purpose they are as follows making an investment in banks,investing in gold ,Real Estate investment and making investment in btc aswell as on serveral other share it is always better to split our money and save as well as make multiple investment choice so that we don't loose anything even if there is a small loss in one area it can be covered in some other place by making multiple investments.Making an investment is like giving our money to someone by expecting a profit in the future like wise when we make an investment on btc or what ever it may be we should not invesst our entire fortune in it so that we don't risk our self and the once depending on us.when we are making saving in the bank our money is safe and we will get fixed returns from the bank but we will be taxed for the amount we have invested in the banks where as in the case of btc . We will get good returns for our investment and we don't have to pay any kind of tax to any government as it is a complete decentralized platform which doesn't need any kind of personal information and you don't have to wait for longer period like we do in banks to get good returns as the market hike is fast an unexpected in the case of btc .
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
November 02, 2017, 02:15:04 AM
It's better to invest money, because in investing you are saving your money with an expectation that it will grow while in just saving, you are saving your money without growing it.
It is you who has to make a decision. Everything has its own pros and cons. For me, it is investing of money which is far more beneficial and profitable than that of saving of money. Saving of money will not help you in earning of more amount of money. If you want to have more money, then you have to take some risks in your life and you have to go for investing of money in any business of your interest.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 02, 2017, 01:50:57 AM
For me its better to invest your money, like in bitcoin. your money can be able to double its price, unlike if you invest it on banks, the interest is so low. even if you save it for years, it cant be double.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 01:15:16 AM
   For me both are advisable to do. Better to save money for emegrency purposes because in saving money no risk are being done it is only for good intention and purpose. As to investing it is best to invest money that only  you are willing or capable to lose because in investing you are taking risk to win or lose and probably u want to invest to gain more profit in the near future.
   You should be very careful on where and how to invest your money be open for more posibilities just like bitcoin and other cryptocurrecny which are highly recommendable as it continuous to grow in the market.
Activity: 386
November 02, 2017, 01:14:43 AM

it's better to save money in bitcoin because saving money in bitcoin can benefit when bitcoin prices go up.
Yes this is best strategy as far as my opinion is concerned. I love this strategy because in this, you don’t have to sit the whole day before screen and observing the rates and then making some hard and tough decisions. You may choose some other like day trading but this one is most yielding among all. You can make an amazing results in profits just by holding for long time.
Activity: 392
November 02, 2017, 12:55:36 AM
For me the both are good to do, and I will definitely do the both efforts if I have enough money. But certainly on investment, I prefer bitcoin to be used as an investment, because I still believe this can guarantee a more good profitable.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 02, 2017, 12:37:26 AM
for now, I advise you to save the bitcoin you have. currently bitcoin prices continue to rise, and become higher. there is the possibility that saving the current bitcoin, will get you a lot of profit by the end of the year.
Saving bitcoin is double purpose, you've got savings while having an investment. And as you get some profit with bitcoin savings, I advise you guys to spend it with a better or another investment. While you are earning good with bitcoin, you can just get some real property which is also appreciating as the time goes by like bitcoin. But if you want to focus with saving bitcoin and investing on it at the same time, it's your choice.
Activity: 728
November 02, 2017, 12:23:57 AM
for now, I advise you to save the bitcoin you have. currently bitcoin prices continue to rise, and become higher. there is the possibility that saving the current bitcoin, will get you a lot of profit by the end of the year.
yes. I've done that. because we believe it will be it. Currently I can earn a lot of money by just saving in bitcoin. and I'm sure many people have done the same thing with me
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
November 01, 2017, 10:25:54 PM
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
November 01, 2017, 10:13:18 PM
It's better to invest money, because in investing you are saving your money with an expectation that it will grow while in just saving, you are saving your money without growing it.

Investing is not without risks associated with it. Even if you invest your money in the safest of the assets (such as the treasury bonds and gold), there is no 100% guarantee that your investment will remain safe. Many of the nations have defaulted on their debt, thereby making the treasury bonds worthless.
The fact is that investing in securities or something like that, is still a long-term one and it is very difficult to trace in the prospects of these investments. In contrast, it is manifested less real income now and today.
Investing such gold or some a stuff like given a guarantee for future, I thing that's are only a stupid idea.  We know price of gold will not be something big in your life or able to moved poor be rich, that can not be 2x or more. save your money in gold goods, it's like you save money on your own wallet. that means zero or nothing and you will just miss another opportunity.
Activity: 220
November 01, 2017, 10:04:51 PM

If is better if you can do both. Saving money for an emergency use and investing for a long term use.

If you save on a bank you can have it withdrawn anytime specially in case of emergency but bank deposits are giving a very low interest through time. That is why it is better to have an investment too. Real estate is one of the best investment, less risk but earning will be in a long period of time, it will depend on the development around your estate. Gold is quite a good option for investment since it may produce higher interest but risk is also high since price may go down.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
November 01, 2017, 02:05:20 PM

Investing is not without risks associated with it. Even if you invest your money in the safest of the assets (such as the treasury bonds and gold), there is no 100% guarantee that your investment will remain safe. Many of the nations have defaulted on their debt, thereby making the treasury bonds worthless.
The fact is that investing in securities or something like that, is still a long-term one and it is very difficult to trace in the prospects of these investments. In contrast, it is manifested less real income now and today.
Activity: 457
Merit: 262
November 01, 2017, 01:55:59 PM

Jump to: