Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 13. (Read 1181194 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 100
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

It is better that you will do the same thing. You invest your money as well you save it too. It's better to have a investment so that you can gain a profit that can help you a lot. Investing makes your money like a cycle of what you have. But if you are investing save also. Being thrifty is the best attitude of ones person. save money therefore in future you can have a money that can get.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
I would suggest to learn about different investment opportunities at first and then invest. Because the earlier u will start the sooner u will see the profits, although u need to diversify, otherwise, investments can return in trash.
Activity: 1
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Save it on bank for sure !
Invest it online is the risky way to safe money

I going to invest it with gold and in real estate if I've more money.

Sometimes we can't predict all things that might be happen such as hacking or robbery incident. So at least we have prepare some of it

Sounds great, do you have any tips on where to buy a larger amounts of gold? Huh

And how risky is it to invest in shares?  Smiley
Activity: 392
For me it is okay to save money but there is no doubt that investing our money on cryptocurrency can really help us to have more money or to be very proftiable, and if we want to have more money we should invest it on the best cryptocurrency and that is bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
if I, will certainly invest it in bitcoin, because it can grow my money, and I already feel very satisfied, my investment results with bitcoin, bitcoin in my opinion, cool and best.
Activity: 168
investment would be a great choice should you wish to gain profit out of your money. putting it to the bank means saving your money for future use as it has a low interest rate.

if you want to take a risk invest it to crypto currency, it has a promising market value. but be prepare for consequence for it may not turn into your favor... before making any decision ask yourselfbwhat you really wanted. is it for profit or just saving it for future use?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I think it's better if you will invest it. If you will just save your money, there's a tendency that you can get it easily everytime you see  something or you want something to buy. It's hard to save knowing that you have it in your hand. But if you will invest it, it's hard for you to get it. You will just get it when you need it for your future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
If you believe in the future of cryptocurrencies, you need to invest in them. Invest as much as it is not a pity to lose at all. But in any case it is your choice.
Yeah right, I'm optimistic that the future of cryptocurrency will continue to improve and I never hesitate to invest in cryptocurrency, it's just a matter of time to make the whole world connect with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
We should know where we will be investing our money. Investing your money is too risky, we expect to earn, but we can assure that it will be successful for a long period of time. It is better to save your money, not taking the risk to lose it.
Activity: 38
For invest if you have an assurance of business you like to invest then go for it so that your money can grow up.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
In life we have to smartly manage money, the division of saving and investing is very important thing, I will give 75% for investing and the rest I saving, I hope by investing then I can get big profit.

I don't really like to save my money since I am not a fan of the crypto currency's volatility, I don't rely on them. I rely on the projects that has a good possibility of pumping in the future though the risks is that their either legitimate or scam.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
In life we have to smartly manage money, the division of saving and investing is very important thing, I will give 75% for investing and the rest I saving, I hope by investing then I can get big profit.
Activity: 210
I think both are important for me, but for me it's better to save money. Because if you badly needed it, you can easily go to the bank or the nearest ATM machine and withdraw with your savings. It is also important to save money if you have a plan to make your own family so that you can raise your children well and provide them with their needs.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I would to save it, too risky if you investing your money while the downtrend. If you are willing to accept the risk just investing your money to earn some profit. Downtrend this time can be said to be felt long because there is no visible movement for bitcoin prices to rise again.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
It is better to invest it rather than saving it though it may sound risky in the first place because there will be no guarantee that your money will gain profit it may even reduce in value or worst goes down the drain even in just one wrong move. Saving will get your money nowhere and so does playing safe in life, if you want to reach your goals or succeed then you need to take risks and get out of your comfort zone.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
  Judging by the latest data, it is possible to invest in bitcoin, say that in 2018 it will reach $ 50,000. It's possible that this is just talk, but I think that everything is possible, remember the end of 2017, the price was pretty pleasant and I think that many won by the cost of bitcoins. You can still invest in real estate, I believe that they will not be lost, real estate is always in price.
Activity: 419

If I do have alot of money then I go save it. I don't want to take a risk and gamble what I have. Even if many individuals proved that having an investment can increase your money by folds.
If you like bill gates or warren buffet then save money is better, but if your money is not more than $ 10 billion then it is strange if you do not want to risk with investment, I will stop investing and save save money only if I have money $ 10 billion .
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
Saving is not always good because prices grow and money is becoming "cheaper". In such case only investing is the way to safe you money.
Activity: 476
It is better to invest it online in order to gain more profit while when saving to the bank its like just making our money sleep and nothing happen. But before investing it, we must check first on the investment program we are going to invest if it has good reputation will not be scammed in the future. Try to look at this issue because it is not easy to work for money that is why we need to be sure of everything we do.
Activity: 224

If I do have alot of money then I go save it. I don't want to take a risk and gamble what I have. Even if many individuals proved that having an investment can increase your money by folds.
Pages:
Jump to: