Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 15. (Read 1181202 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 10
Saving money is the best than investing because when you invest in the right project but even if the project you choose is good and you will definitely earn it you can not guarantee it because of the risks, Unlike saving you are sure to earn money even if you wait for a long time.

Every investment have their own risk. We should choose our investment with carefully and do research first. But in long term period, investing our money is profitable than we saving our money on banks
Activity: 372
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
For me is better to invest to crypto to grow my money even it's risky I know that a lot of investment in crypto that have potential. I want to invest in bitcoin,ethereum  and altcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Investing on cryptocurrency is better more than placing your money on the bank and setting it on a time deposit because the scale of increase in your money is very low and it was very obvious that it was not profitable and that is the reason why consumers are preferring to invest on bitcoins.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Money is always invested (even keeping them under the pillow or in the bank is an "investment").
Then, of course, some investments are more profitable than others ...
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

I am thinking its depend what country and place you locate . To save money in Bank its easy option but not so good because you money will not working at that time while they keeping in bank.

Exactly. It's much easier to save money in a bank, rather than investing it into stocks, assets, or even real estate. Investing takes a lot of effort and knowledge for you to be able to achieve good results in the long term. But, when compared against saving, the returns for investing are much higher. You can always combine both saving and investing to help protect your financial stability for years to come.

What I do is save most of my money into a bank account, and the rest goes into Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Also, I've taken the liberty to create an IRA account as well as invest into a Certificate of Deposit to ensure that I will always have wealth despite what happens with my investments in cryptocurrencies. In summary, you can save money in your bank as a form of savings account and an IRA account. Also, invest money into Certificates of Deposit and into cryptocurrencies and you'll be all set towards achieving long-term financial success. I've done this, and it has worked for me so far. Smiley
Activity: 224
I guess its better to take the risk and invest rather than to keep your money safe but stagnant. If you will invest your money in a good investment then you have a chance to earn profit from it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1

I think saving and investing are roughly good choices if you are thinking about the future,
Saving or simply storing money in the bank is much more safer in my opinion, it's accessible
anyway if you change your mind. Investments on the other hand are quite profitable. But
risk is always a part of it, investing online like cryptocurrency is the latest and the trend
of modern market investments. It's a tough but potentially rewarding venture, real estate
and gold investment are classic standard investments. If you can afford them, you are
investing wisely, that are solid and quality investments.
Activity: 289
If you choose stability, it is better to save money in the bank. But if you need a lot of money then you will have to take risks and then you can try to invest money in some altcoins, but of course this is a big risk and you need to choose with a mind the coin to invest
Activity: 600
I prefer to invest rather than save money in the bank, because I think investing in bitcoins is very easy to make money every day, rather than saving money in the bank, it is easier to earn big profits in bitcoin.
Activity: 340
When there are countless ways in which one can invest for a given period of time based on agreement between the parties involved and earn better rewards on your investments. I don't think I need to go and leave my money in the Bank for redundancy sake, where some corrigible charges shall be levied on my savings without fear or favor from me. I support investment whole heartedly into Bitcoin and some other few Alt Coins that can earn me pretty good on a short term basis or on long term basis especially if I'm very much fortunate to hit their prices sharp hype at their peak periods.
copper member
Activity: 9

Since "better" is a relative quality, I'm very tempted to say "it depends" Smiley in particular, it depends on the personal preferences such as spending habits (now and in the future), risk aversion, etc. In any case though, as a trained financier the best advise I can provide is consider the risk-return profile of each particular investment and construct a diversified portfolio of several different types of assets so that their risk-return profiles mitigated the overall portfolio risk.

In this context, each investment has both advantages and drawbacks and can only be evaluated fully as a part of a diversified portfolio, e.g. having a deposit in a bank wouldn't hurt in any case, and banks don't tend to go bankrupt too often (and, there are governmental protection schemes for bank deposits in many countries) - however, the interest is really low these days, and yes, banks CAN indeed go bust, albeit infrequently. Real estate is a great way of holding a physical asset which you can actually touch, with easily understood value and that is hard to destroy - but it's far from being a liquid investment, and the returns manifest over long periods of time. Gold and other similar stores of value (like bitcoin for instance) have the advantage of being easily transferable (liquid) and hard to destroy at the same time, but their prices tend to fluctuate quite substantially.

To sum up, there's no "perfect" investment, the time-tested approach is a diversified portfolio that corresponds to your personal preferences and time/liquidity constraints.
Activity: 524
Merit: 250
I think investing is better than saving, this is because with invest then we can get big profits, I'm sure if we invest then we have the opportunity to double the money in a short time.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
In bitcoin, it seems the movement of crypto now a days are getting sour, perhaps ill just wait for the right time before i pursue to cryptocurrency. It make me feel sick if all coins in the market are in red in color. I rather choose investing Gold or real estate because it has solid historical background which surely delivers good profit as the time pass by.
Activity: 313
I think you could make spread your investment . Like u leave some part of you bank in bank and other part like 1/3 of u bank invest in Crypto and Bitcoin and other 1/3 investing in Crypto ICO.
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
Saving money is the best than investing because when you invest in the right project but even if the project you choose is good and you will definitely earn it you can not guarantee it because of the risks, Unlike saving you are sure to earn money even if you wait for a long time.
Activity: 322
It's true if you invest in the world of crypto, you must be ready to lose because the price of each asset or coin is not fixed and is fluctuating. It's all the nature of every crypto asset, and you should be able to take advantage of it.
Activity: 308

Saving money is always better because there are a lot if different situation that can happen, the market is volatile and you will never know when the price will increase or decrease. The best thing to do is to wait in order to earn more profit.
Activity: 532
Both can be considered as a great way to earn money but if you want higher rate of profit, you should go by investments. In saving, your profit will depend on the volatility of bitcoin or a bank while if you are going to invest, you will have higher chances of having greater profits compared to the process of saving.
It seems to me that if you know a real perspective project, your investments can make you not just rich, but even have a million in your pockets. At the same time to save, you still need to have a good income to save yourself becoming rich.
Activity: 150
for me saving and investing is the important thing and both of me do .. 60% of my money keep in bank and 40% I invest in bitcoin in order to get big advantage in the future later ..
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
With an investment of $ 1,000 in a year can be $ 10,000 or more, there is no reason to avoid and fear investment, what we will get with investment is certainly bigger than saving in banks that rely on 10% per year.
Pages:
Jump to: