Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 16. (Read 1181202 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2
I think the best way is to invest bitcoin rather than to bank because bitcoin makes faster to make money than to invest in money in bank. And the best way to use your bitcoin is to convert to usd then save it to your bank.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Saving money means that you are not putting it in any risk and that means that you are not going to get any profits from it as well. But when it comes to investment, you are putting your money in risks and when it pans out then you are going to be extremely rich but when it doesn't you might end up losing it all.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I think if investment is the best step than we save in the bank, why? because investments make our money more if only keep in bank the money that we have will remain and not increase
Activity: 56
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Its better to invest than to save. But before investing think  first, if you think you will be successful grab it, but if you think you will not be, save your money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Money must be used property. Both are equally vital. But it must start in saving money to be used as capital for investment. But we know the money we saved will not grow considering the very small percentage earned through saving. Investing the saved money at the right place and time will multiply your money and prosper.
Activity: 25
Ithink it is better to save it so that you can make sure that your money is safe
Activity: 18
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
for me its better to save it first both in a bank and online then once you have enough savings the next step would be investment,  my first investment would be business - gold (jewelries) - real estate
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
I think invest money is better than keep in banks, although investing is also risky but I am sure that investment is also a chance to get profit, and we will never succeed if only rely on save money.
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
There are two options available to you. If you are a safe and fearless person, you can send savings to banks. It will give you passive income and it will not risk your money. If you are a daring, confident and self-confident person, you should invest in that money. It will give you flexible capital and the ability to get rich or lose everything
Activity: 10
Investing money is more than Good than saving Money  if you dont if you do not make the money you will not grow. You need to invest if you want to be rich , INVEST -WAIT -hardworking- and EARN 😍😍
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

I am thinking its depend what country and place you locate . To save money in Bank its easy option but not so good because you money will not working at that time while they keeping in bank.

So you're implying that letting your money sit on your bank account can't give you real profit as what you can get in crypto investment. Yeah, that's true that's why i am investing too but i am not counting out banks because my money is more secure if i put it there because real money is not volatile at all and it's a goo place to keep my crypto earnings.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
For me better to invest money to save it because many of us really earn money, and many of us invest it and many of us dream to be rich like me. I am investing btc and I earn high in investing.
I agree too. It is better to invest your money than to save it. In investing you need to take a risk to the things that you are invested for. That your capital will be coming back again and you have to trust on that things or business. In investing also you can get a bigger profit or it will  double or triple your capital. Unlike in saving you money can't  be increase and you can't earn profit.
Activity: 196
Baik menabung atau investasi itu tergantung bagaimana sikap kita cara melakukannya.Keduanya juga memiliki keuntungan hanya saja caranya yang berbeda.Dalam hal ini kita bisa mengenalkan anak dan cucu kita kelak di masa yang akan datang mengenai cara menabung dan investasi.Dengan demikian keduanya juga memberi manfaat dam keuntungan serta bisa menghemat saat melakukan transaksi baik menabung ataupun investasi.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
This is of course in the aggregate, a certain being could be all of hungry, cold, houseless and witless at the same time. In which case, you could help. Give the child what it immediately needs to survive, then to help it off suggest it to mow your lawn for money, then everyone elses lawn in the street, or suggest a low level job paying food and shelter at a farm or shoe shop. Let the child know that value creation is making something or doing something for others for money that is worth the trouble. Direct action. You can do it, because you are rich and you know things.

Unless a bunch of ignorant idealists from the back side of the globe intervenes, leaning to the power of the state, accusing you of (the undefined, politican word) trafficking, and lock you up in a dark hole, thus destroying humanity.
Activity: 280
In my opinion it is very hard to understand invest or save money. All depends on situation. If you have enough money to invest and after live, you can do it. If you have not enough money after investing , in this case you would better to save. Also its depends on economic situation in the country. You must consider all the factors before you will take a decision.Really in my case I save my money because I have not enough money to invest. And https://www.jazmine.com/ helps to count them. It is really good online organizer. When I want to know situation about my money, it is not a problem with it.
Activity: 300
I choose investing because this is the best way to get a good profit than saving
Activity: 212
I will choose to invest my money than to stock in banks, because i want my money to increase so that it will help in my financial needs, if you put your money in banks then your money will stock you cannot get a good profit. Invest money in safe investment site or in bitcoin, because bitcoin is a good investment.
Your money will be put to a sleep when you deposit it in a bank. The interest rate annually is so small. When you invest your money in cryptocurrency, there is a big chance that you will profit more but you must be very careful because crypto investment is very risky.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
It depends on which time period you calculate. WHen you are saving money on a long time, like twenty years or more, you will have a big loss because of the inflation. So saving money over a long time is loss. When you investing your money, in cryptocurrencies or in stock market, you can make profit. But the problem is, its gambling and you could lose anything. And when you put your money on stocks of big cmpanys which are to big to fail, your money is maybe safe, but you will not make very much profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Investing money is always better when you are not poor. Grin You should be sure in your investment but if not better to save your money for better times.
Activity: 420
I will choose to invest my money than to stock in banks, because i want my money to increase so that it will help in my financial needs, if you put your money in banks then your money will stock you cannot get a good profit. Invest money in safe investment site or in bitcoin, because bitcoin is a good investment.
Putting your money in bank simply destroys your money. The interest in bank is not enough for us to stop the inflation and your money will lose its value year by year. Investing, however, is only for smart people. If you are not good in investment, you can lose a huge amount of money while investing Wink
Yes those people can invest their money who  better now about investment because they know their money will never lose, but saving of money is not good idea because it will never beneficial, so i will always suggest that investment is very good than saving.
Pages:
Jump to: