Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 14. (Read 1181194 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
You can earn interest by putting money in a savings account, but savings accounts generally earn a lower return than investments.
Investments have the potential for higher return than a regular savings account. Your investments may appreciate over time. This increases your net worth.
Usually in business low risks get low returns and high risks get high returns.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
If you believe in the future of cryptocurrencies, you need to invest in them. Invest as much as it is not a pity to lose at all. But in any case it is your choice.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
If you believe in the future of cryptocurrencies, you need to invest in them. Invest as much as it is not a pity to lose at all. But in any case it is your choice.
There are two important things to consider prior having a decision of saving or investing. First is the security and second is the profitability, so if we invest then there is always a threat about our money security since its always been involve for some kinds of risk and if we decide to save then surely our money will not grow but more secure for losing. As for me i believe the sayings that No gots No glory so therefore i am willing to gamble on investments just to have profit than saving my money for being stagnant.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
well my bitcoins all invested and taking the proofs,the returns now ,and for sure i like altcoins even being an high risk way to increase my btc ammount but well is just a question when to enter the game and left with profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

In my own understanding if you are a type of person which gamble and take risk then the best thing for you to do is to invest. Good investment can increase your profit in multiple folds compared to saving which your money can only increase lower than 5%. However your money is safer on saving than investment.
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
I will invest online, it will give a big advantage. Then the profits I get from online investments will be invested in banks and real estate. Cool
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
For me,  i find it more profitable by doing an investment,  wherein you have a greater chance of earning big while in savings, it will remain that way, you will not earn from savings.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
It would be better to split your money. I would prioritize to invest in real estate, because the more days the price of real estate will be more expensive will not likely decrease. Second, I will invest online, especially on bitcoin. Third, the rest I will keep in the bank.
I think we should give more percentage to investment, and should save such amount of money that is enough for emergency, i think that investment in bitcoin in current time is more safe and secure investment, i do not think that there is any risk involve in bitcoin investment and specially in current time.
Activity: 546
I love to save the present money like crypto because i don't want to invest for now because my time is tough and i can not manage time accurately due to which i don't want to invest or something else and i want to start a new business for which i am trying to give sometime to them and i need some money for buying some property and to hire some services and i will give salaries in the crypto like bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
If I prefer investing in real estate and that is the best option, but if you want to invest there you need a lot of money, it also depends on which field of expertise you have and remember that each investment has its own risk and own benefits.
I also think so, for investment in real estate is indeed very promising for the future. besides, the price of course will increase. if I have a lot of capital for it, I will definitely do it. well, that is something very good.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
If I prefer investing in real estate and that is the best option, but if you want to invest there you need a lot of money, it also depends on which field of expertise you have and remember that each investment has its own risk and own benefits.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
cryptocurrencies, gold, real estate and banks is the order of what i would like to put my money in. Banks would be at the bottom of my list because interest rate of savings deposit in a bank is minimal compared to what i would earn on the other 3.
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
It would be better to split your money. I would prioritize to invest in real estate, because the more days the price of real estate will be more expensive will not likely decrease. Second, I will invest online, especially on bitcoin. Third, the rest I will keep in the bank.
Activity: 63
If you save money they not grow but if you invest money will grow and more profitable so you can find the best investment and invest your money for grow.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
Invest money is better than saving, let alone now we can invest in bitcoin so we can get big profits up to 200% within a year, but I say that bitcoin is also risky so it can make the scenario totally changed.
Activity: 98
If you want safetly your money,i suggest save your money in the bank but we know all off we to do have a risk so my opinion more better invest because we have an insentif and make our live more increase
Activity: 109
if you want a safe investment then you should invest gold but gold value is stagnant and you will not get much profit here, the best to make money is an investment in bitcoin but this has a high risk
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Its better to save money than to invest . Because of you save your money , you are sure that your money is safe , because if you invest you are not sure if your money that you have invest will grow or not . What if the company you invested your money will be bankrupt ? Your money will be lost in just blink of an eye .
Activity: 76
Yes indeed if you invest money it will grow so you have to do best investment in the market so you can rich.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
Saving money is the one reason that anyone can change their future but I f you just put it anywhere it's nothing so better to put in bitcoin to save some extra income because it is just like a bank in our government it has the stability to increase and decrease it's price that's why I put all my money to bitcoin when it has a small amount of price then cash it out when it get some profit when it rises it's price.
Pages:
Jump to: