Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 17. (Read 1181202 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
I will choose to invest my money than to stock in banks, because i want my money to increase so that it will help in my financial needs, if you put your money in banks then your money will stock you cannot get a good profit. Invest money in safe investment site or in bitcoin, because bitcoin is a good investment.
Putting your money in bank simply destroys your money. The interest in bank is not enough for us to stop the inflation and your money will lose its value year by year. Investing, however, is only for smart people. If you are not good in investment, you can lose a huge amount of money while investing Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
I will choose to invest my money than to stock in banks, because i want my money to increase so that it will help in my financial needs, if you put your money in banks then your money will stock you cannot get a good profit. Invest money in safe investment site or in bitcoin, because bitcoin is a good investment.
The banking sectors also provide the opportunities to expand your money with the fixed deposits and one can really expand the money by that but the issue is that in that case there are a lot of boundaries are drawn form the banking side with time limitations and profit with the fixed ratio whereas the money in the bitcoin will not only give you the better profit return but also the sense of satisfaction that all the profit of your money belong to you.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
For me better to invest money to save it because many of us really earn money, and many of us invest it and many of us dream to be rich like me. I am investing btc and I earn high in investing.
With invest then our money will grow bolted, invest like planting a tree that someday bear fruit with bushes and everyone can enjoy the fruit, in invest of course we must understand with risk.
Activity: 586
Certainly better invest, we all know that investment can get higher profit than saving, if you have the courage to take risks then you can make bitcoin or altcoin as the main choice in investment.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

The best way to have more money is to invest it. Because if you just save it the price that you save is the price the you will get. But if you invest it, the money that you invest will become bigger if you get it soon. And in investing there is so many way. And you are sure that your money will become bigger soon.
Activity: 569
If you are pretty buoyant, why don't you invest in Bitcoin for a long term hodl and in fewer Alts of great potentials for a short term hodl rather than saving your money in a Bank that shall virtually gives you very little interest or even nothing at all. Summon courage to invest, though the risk aspect of it needs be considered is the reason why I based my advice on your buoyancy and the courage you have on Business deals.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I can say that all the three methods have their advantages and disadvantages that you need to know before you decided to land on any of them. I will however say that it is good to invest your money in bitcoins. The reason for this is because the coins ha a very high potential to grow. Even though it is experiencing challenges today, there are lots of hope for the digital currency.  It will be of great importance in the near future when accepted as the formal currency to make transactions.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503

I am thinking its depend what country and place you locate . To save money in Bank its easy option but not so good because you money will not working at that time while they keeping in bank.
Activity: 109
It is better to invest in bitcoin and once your investment grow, save it. Investment and saving is like a partner. Because if you make an investment in bitcoin, it may be risky but still, there is a chance that it will grow into a great amount and if you already got your investment in bitcoin. Save it into a bank so that you can maintain a high amount of your income also continue on investing in bitcoin if you really want to become rich but remember that be carefull because it is risky.
Activity: 75
It would be better to save money by investing online into bitcoins. By saving money in the bank, you will continue to get a rebate from the bank's services. The longer the store, the more pieces you get, so your money will decrease before you use it. Similar to gold, if you are investing in gold when you sell even though the price of gold rises higher than when you buy, but will still be exposed to pieces as well. Because the gold content has shrunk.
Unlike bitcoin, Investments in bitcoin can continue to grow your investment value. you will not be exposed to pieces by the services of bitcoin. When the bitcoin value soars, your investment will also expand substantially.
Activity: 74
Investment is risky we should study the market well before investing. and saving is primary thing, you need to save money initially to use it in investing it in future.
Activity: 210
If you can have both why not... Saving money in the bank is good because if in case you badly needed money you will have it because you have your savings and also investing money is better because it  generates profits for you and in some way it will builds you also to become a good decision maker because investing money is sometimes risky but if you are risk taker person and you are good in decision making you will do it...
Activity: 126
For now I don't think of investing I'm focus on saving more money maybe if I got that savings I want I can try that investing thing. In the investing part I don't have that experience and I don't know if it will work 100% that's why I'm more favored on saving money first.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Investment for me is better than saving. It may be considered risky but the chances that you'll get high profit is more assured in investing compared to saving. I've seen a lot of people already being successful over time as they invest in bitcoin so it would be really necessary if you are going to invest your money on bitcoin. It would grow as time passes by and it can help you in dealing with your financial struggles.
Things can happen when we dare to take risks to invest bitcoin, prices that go up or down hundreds of dollars per hour can make everyone panic, but I suggest before bitcoin investment then the thing that must be met is the economic establishment.
Activity: 98
Save little by little divide your salary income if you want.
Like 10 percent for your church
15 percent for your investment
13 percent for your savings
20 percent    for personal belonging then divide the rest for your bills and foods
Activity: 196
Merit: 1

It all depends on the current economic situation as well as on the prospect of the company you are investing in And also depends on many factors. First of all it depends on how much money you have at the time
Activity: 170
To me, using a savings fund to invest is best. bitcoin and crypto are a good idea for investment by the potential and popularity. I save a fund from the monthly salary fund. Banks are nice for saving by safety but not creating as effective as investing.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
In life we can not rely on only one thing, so I prefer to choose both, to meet the daily needs of course I have to save while to rely on big profits I will invest even with just a little money.
Activity: 153

I want both savings and investing. I do 60% savings such as real estate & bank accounts  and 40% investing in order to get a higher profit. Its too risky when you invest becs. You might lose your money but if it is good you will get a higher profit. So i take the risk i do investments
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
Honestly I just save money because for now no one can predict what happens next. What if their are incidents will happen and then you need money atleast you save money for your future. Just wait bitcoin will stable and then invest it.
Pages:
Jump to: