Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 135. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Saving money, like by just putting it in the bank is not a great move. Sure your money is safe. But I think, saving money then invest it is the best way, your money is not just stagnant. In investing your money has a high probability to gain profits.  

but of course you should be cautious and have enough knowledge in investing.

yeah, without knowledge in investing, we will lose out the money.
before invest something, i think is good to learn about investment first
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
For me it is safer to save money on a bank rather than to invest it. If you want to invest you will have to take a risk because investing requires time and the success rate is not always 100 percent.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Obviously, the better thing to do is to invest your money because if you are just going to save it, then nothing would improve or you won't earn money. On the other hand, if you are going to invest your bitcoin, you may earn more as long as you are smart with the investments your getting involved with. It is still important that you should be smart and wise on everything that you are going to do especially when investing or trading.
Activity: 196
Umm it is hard choice when you give that many choices, but i think i've seen topic that explain what is more good between btc or gold. the result is btc. in my opinion, if you saving some money is okay, but you should do some investation too! because just saving money, your money can't grow. when it came to real estate or you can say properties, it is similar to btc and gold, still good but im not sure about how much its price grow. if i become you, i'll eliminate the gold and saving money option  Smiley that'll left just 2 option for you to decide, whether it bitcoin or real estate  Smiley
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
We all know that saving money in the bank is safe. But there is a kind of investment in savings in the bank. Because the bank gives a small amount of money to the bank at certain times which is annoying. However, it is good to invest in bitcoin online because it can earn a lot of money. Although a site of risk but trustworthy.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
Savings and investment both are equally important in life. I would like to save the money and what ever I saved I start investing systematically to avoid any panic situation when ever I need money.

Investment should be from saved money so that it can bring addition income for as rather then just sleeping my savings in bank.
Saving should be prioritize first before you make a decision to invest, there is much risk involve in investing therefore you need to study well so you will succeed. Always bear in mind that only risk what you can afford to lose, you have your savings for your future and it should not be risk in investment, we have to carefully plan our funds so we can manage it well based on it's fund allocation.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
better invest it because by investing you can sharpen a lot of profits, but if you are afraid you do not need to invest your money because bitcoin can be harmful to you and can be very profitable because the price of bitcoin erratic sometimes dropped dramatically and sometimes rose drastically:D

Savings is the worst thing you can do with your money, but if it is worth the investment then I'd say go ahead just like Bitcoin it's a great way to invest and grow your money so you can buy and hold as Bitcoin always bounces back no matter the fall in its prices.
What if i will say that you will save your money in bitcoin then that is not a worst decision or move that you can do because it will help you to earn money and that is how you will do savings and investment at the same time and i can say that just do it regularly and that is how you will become a good investor because regular investment is the secret of successful long term investors.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
Savings and investment both are equally important in life. I would like to save the money and what ever I saved I start investing systematically to avoid any panic situation when ever I need money.

Investment should be from saved money so that it can bring addition income for as rather then just sleeping my savings in bank.
Activity: 265
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

For me it is much better to invest it, like on bitcoins particularly. Because your money will not grow  if you just save it on a bank. But investments are going to be a risk, you money will either grow or fall. But look at the investors of bitcoins they are getting millions because of it. Me personally at first I was afraid on investing on bitcoins but I took the risk. I'm know gaining a lot of it and untill know I invest on bitcoins whenever I have some extra money. But it is up to you if you will choose to invest, bitcoins fall might drive you crazy at first but you will get used to it
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
better invest it because by investing you can sharpen a lot of profits, but if you are afraid you do not need to invest your money because bitcoin can be harmful to you and can be very profitable because the price of bitcoin erratic sometimes dropped dramatically and sometimes rose drastically:D

Savings is the worst thing you can do with your money, but if it is worth the investment then I'd say go ahead just like Bitcoin it's a great way to invest and grow your money so you can buy and hold as Bitcoin always bounces back no matter the fall in its prices.
Activity: 406
Saving money, like by just putting it in the bank is not a great move. Sure your money is safe. But I think, saving money then invest it is the best way, your money is not just stagnant. In investing your money has a high probability to gain profits.  

but of course you should be cautious and have enough knowledge in investing.
Activity: 406
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
Its better to save money for me but if you are trying to invest, be careful because bitcoin - related scams can get your money. Try doing both I think save some money for you and at the same time invest it here in bitcoins. Its better when you know how to trade bitcoins because it can give you large amount of bitcoins.
Activity: 51
Activity: 574
Of course I will choose both because I like travel so saving into things I really need, while invest is a guarantee for a better future because it can make us successful and rich in the future.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
It is better to do both.
Investing is no doubt a very good option but for investing, you need to have some money in your pocket. So I think of saving as well as investing to be directly related with one another. Saving is very much important because if you don’t have money in your pocket, you cannot plan anything to do. But when you do have money, then it is the best option to invest.
I'd rather save money than invest it because if I fail for investment it's hard to regain with what you've lost. I like saving because I can plan more on what should I invest in the future and by the time when I'm ready to invest I can immediately use the money that I save and it saves my time and effort in putting up for what kind of investment I want. It's like a matter of planning that's why saving is very important because you plan slowly for the future and you can use money without any problem.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
It is better to do both.
Investing is no doubt a very good option but for investing, you need to have some money in your pocket. So I think of saving as well as investing to be directly related with one another. Saving is very much important because if you don’t have money in your pocket, you cannot plan anything to do. But when you do have money, then it is the best option to invest.
I will never let my money sit  for a second without working for me  and so investment is the only way out. Bitcoin investment is so succeeful at the moment and so i wouldn't hesitate if i have the means to buy and stock up more.
Yes indeed, but if you already have bitcoin on your pocket you already invest it just hold and wait till reach what price you looking for, or maybe investment here you wanna trading.
it's good but remember trading is always have any loss be careful
Activity: 57
I'd go for an investment.
Half in a long term-steady investment, other in a short term but quick return.
Activity: 756
It is better to do both.

I will never let my money sit  for a second without working for me  and so investment is the only way out. Bitcoin investment is so succeeful at the moment and so i wouldn't hesitate if i have the means to buy and stock up more.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
It is better to do both.
Jump to: