Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 137. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 10
properly for certain altcoins is a wonderful selection to boost income but as the very same time is a bit risky and have to know when to leave prior to the dump
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
It is better to do both.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
Its wiser to invest your earnings than to save it, the logic behind that is while you are saving your earnings it will grow over time however it will be based on how much you earn in your job/business unlike when you invest your can earnings can grow depending on the market without doing anything. The only catch here is that how much earnings you can risk as you can also lose your earnings because it all depends on the market. I heard one if my friends say invest only on what you are willing to lose.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Snip

It is better to save it in a bank if you don't wanna take any risk on the other hand if you're not afraid on taking risk then go with the investment. If you think it's both nice then invest half of your money then save the other half in banks but i think buying golds is not wise. It is because you'll have to keep it and it will not gain profit unless you sell it on a higher price.

Bank is still better compared to investments. It is safer and you can always have a peace of mind because of that, just accept the disadvantage of gaining nothing from keeping it. investing in real estate is the best when it comes to investments. In time, the value of your investment will naturally grow.

I would never large amount of money in an online investment. That's too risky.
Any form of investment is risky therefore you only have to put what you can tolerate, we save because we want to have something that is risk free so in the event we badly need money we have something to spend to solve the problem. There are a lot of investment but for me the best investment is always bitcoin, but I would not put everything I have because the risk is too high.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Snip

It is better to save it in a bank if you don't wanna take any risk on the other hand if you're not afraid on taking risk then go with the investment. If you think it's both nice then invest half of your money then save the other half in banks but i think buying golds is not wise. It is because you'll have to keep it and it will not gain profit unless you sell it on a higher price.

Bank is still better compared to investments. It is safer and you can always have a peace of mind because of that, just accept the disadvantage of gaining nothing from keeping it. investing in real estate is the best when it comes to investments. In time, the value of your investment will naturally grow.

I would never large amount of money in an online investment. That's too risky.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Better invest our money in any forms crypto currency, real estate or even gold they are the highest form of investment which can generate good profit. We could put money on bank just for our incidental expenses.
Activity: 247
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

As much as possible you diversify your money. As the old saying goes, "Do not put all your eggs in one basket". Diversification is the key so that if for example your investment online like (stocks/cryptos) crashed (It is possible), you'll have a reserve money for you to get on with your loss. All investment have risk involved, the only difference is how much risk? So better to save money for emergency purposes, invest it online , invest in real estate for capital gains and buy gold because all with a limited supply will have greater value in the future.
Activity: 182
Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

It's better to invest it. Your money doesn't circle in one lane only if it's in your investment whilst there is a high chance that you might lose it if you keep it in bank due to charges and interest.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
You should invest them in bitcoin. I think it will give you so much profit
Indeed, bitcoin will give you a lot of profit if you will invest your money into that. Bitcoin is a good investment and it will give you good profit if you will have a lot of patience in waiting because if you want a lot of profit then you should just hold your bitcoin for long term and you need to keep it in a safe place to make sure that your bitcoin is safe.
Activity: 58
Investment can be many times more beneficial than saving because you never know what and how much you can earn from investment while saving account will give you a fixed small profit..
Activity: 154
Merit: 121
Save or invest money is a good sign of preparations of future plans. I think its better to invest than saving just making sure it is safe and earning, while through savings, you are not earning but you ensure that your money is intact.
Activity: 17
if choose,  i will keep them as both. just save my money at bitcoin. this will be called as invest too  Smiley
Activity: 1
I think it is better to save money in a bitcoin and a bank for sure....
Activity: 448
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
You should invest them in bitcoin. I think it will give you so much profit
Activity: 434
I think they are both better save and invest..because if you save money you can earn too..and investing your money is also earning and might grow profit too..so it depends on your choice on how much you spend and manage your finances Kiss Cheesy
Activity: 554

For me its better do it both while you are investing you can also save a money in the bank why? Invest your money to bitcoin for the income and we know that bitcoin continuesly increasing and for the income and excess of that income save it in the bank for the future you can do it both in terms of management so dont worry about that its for future.
Activity: 78
it depends on risk tolerance and the return you are willing to expect. Keep it in a bank if you are happy with a measly 2-3%..   Alt coins an even bitcoins have proven to return majorly on your investment if you have the intestinal fortitude.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I think the most important is invest your money. Saving money have possibility to spend it when the time that you really need money. When you invest your money you will multiply it as the same time pass by. Although saving money is important too when you need money in the time that you don't have it that time but it is better to invest because your money multiply as you invest it that's why I will pick invest your money than Saving it.

Invest and saving is just correlated to each other, if you are an investor you should be able to save some money too. Save your profit and almost everything when it comes to business and growing about your money. Just do both things when you have enough money so that you won't be falling into the same mistake of just saving your money in the bank because I have an experience like this because I'm afraid of investing before.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
I think the most important is invest your money. Saving money have possibility to spend it when the time that you really need money. When you invest your money you will multiply it as the same time pass by. Although saving money is important too when you need money in the time that you don't have it that time but it is better to invest because your money multiply as you invest it that's why I will pick invest your money than Saving it.
Jump to: