Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 139. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
Doing both will be better in the long run as it will give better benefits to the user.

Also, one should not that there is a very diplomatic answer to this question.Both investing and saving money depends upon the situation and value of the currency.If the price is getting high then it is wise to save money and not to start invest when is value is shooting up or market is pumped up as it will not be termed as better investment for short term. Also, it should analyse a dip in the market and right time to invest so that better profit are made on both short and long term investment.

Activity: 460
Merit: 254
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Many new investors don't understand that saving money and investing money are entirely different things. They have different purposes, and play different roles, in financial strategy. Saving money is the process of putting cold, hard cash aside and parking it in extremely safe. Investing money is the process of using your money, or capital, to buy an asset that you think has a good probability of generating a safe and acceptable rate of return over time, making you wealthier more.
Yes the money is the thing to invest and to make the money wide. If the person who is having the high amount of money then he should invest the money so invest your money and wait till you will be able to get the profit using the bitcoin, The value of the bitcoin is now very high and all the people know how to invest and what they should invest. The price of the bitcoin is increasing more and more so the chance for the profit is increasing.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Get an unexpected return on investment, for example is a bitcoin investment, if we dare to invest $ 10,000 to buy bitcoin 5 years ago when the price is around $ 100, then we get tremendous profits, but if only saving $ 10,000 maximum profit only $ 1,000

To be more specific, saving is nothing but to keep the funds ideal in less volatile and risky form. If someone is holding fiat currency then it's his investment as the value of his holding will keep fluctuating according to the forex behaviour.

However, if someone is buying Bitcoins with his fiat holdings then it would be another investment. Similarly, if someone is buying altcoin with his Bitcoin holdings then again it should appear as an investment. There is nothing called savings, you just invest in less volatile and risky form of investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

its better to choose investing, because in investing your money can earn profits as time passed by, but in saving you money didnt do any change and bank will implement some fee for your saving account just to stay safe on their vault. so ive prepared to choose investing than save money in the bank.
in fact, every person has his choice and whether to put a deposit in the bank, it's a calm and passive income that will always be provided with money. But at the same time, the investment must be proven and real, and many projects can be completely disastrous.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Its better to save money and invest in BTC  Wink
Activity: 546

its better to choose investing, because in investing your money can earn profits as time passed by, but in saving you money didnt do any change and bank will implement some fee for your saving account just to stay safe on their vault. so ive prepared to choose investing than save money in the bank.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Get an unexpected return on investment, for example is a bitcoin investment, if we dare to invest $ 10,000 to buy bitcoin 5 years ago when the price is around $ 100, then we get tremendous profits, but if only saving $ 10,000 maximum profit only $ 1,000
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
properly for sure altcoins is a excellent selection to boost earnings but as the same time is a bit dangerous and need to know when to go away just before the dump
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Indeed it is better to invest money rather saving it because it could earn a bigger profit itf we will save it for a long term. Real estate and Gold are good investment as well.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

For me better investing than saving in the Bank, we can calculate how much bank rate compare to profit you get from investing in Bitcoin. Beside the rate also how long you'll get profit if saving in the Bank than Investing in Bitcoin you can take profit in short time. If you say invest in property and gold, I think need more times, than you investing in Bitcoin.
Analyst first before you make decision also learn from master here.
Merit: 105
for me saving money in the bank will only make me lose some of the money I have because in the bank there are taxes that I have to pay every month. and a large fee for transaction. you better invest your money. in order for you to get the money from your money. Although in the investment there are risks that you must live but it is comparable to what you get
Activity: 462

I really think that if you have some spare money, it's better if you will just invest it than to let your money sleep in the bank. That way, you can still earn more money because investing will give you more profit than saving in the bank.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
If you want to get a bigger profit, then invest is the answer. I have never heard of people succeed and rich because of saving, because the saving function is the same as putting money and do not expect to get profit.
Activity: 144
A coin saved is a coin earned. Get another today!
Always best to diversify... though at this moment in time crypto seems to be the place to be heavy into. 
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
If I have a lot of bitcoins, I'll be doing it like this; I will divide it into two, I will save the other half and I will invest the other half. This way, the consequences will not be severe, and you will have extra money incase you fail.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
Berinvestasi di Bitcoin, because a lot of potential here.
At this time, bitcoin investment is better. If you’re nearing 35, or older, you should be investing in your retirement.
Most people invest in a pension, but other investments can be suitable too.
Activity: 378

It is best to invest online, in projects related to bitcoin. There are lots of projects out there like ICOs, and this projects are mostly successful. Lots of investors are just rushing to invest in bitcoin related projects, and it is because they know that their investment is in the right and in a safe place.
Merit: 256
If you have much money and don't know what to do to your money, its better to invest it into something. So your idle money can growth can make you more money. You can invest it into property, invest on altcoin ico or invest on gambling sites.

This is an obvious question and that is really right. Better invest your money into something that your money, like you've said is in idle so even you are doing nothing with it, it will slowly grow. Gambling sites and ICOs are one of the popular ways to invest, there are also some projects that need funding, I've done that last year but it is a failure because the project don't reach the minimum goal. There are also investing in exchangers which I want to try next.
Activity: 63
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

Often people do not understand that keeping money and investing it are different things. Keeping money in the bank is also very risky. And how can you trust banks nowadays? Investing money is also associated with very high risks.
Activity: 350
If you have much money and don't know what to do to your money, its better to invest it into something. So your idle money can growth can make you more money. You can invest it into property, invest on altcoin ico or invest on gambling sites.
Jump to: