Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 179. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
It is better to invest than to save, because when you invest your money will grow even if you are not doing anything as compared to saving, your money is just stagnant and the interest rate is very low if you just put it in the bank. Just think of it that way. There is a risk in investing, but for me there is more opportunity to earn in investing. Invest a portion then save the rest if you want be on the safe side.
Both are never, you cannot save if you do not have the will to use your savings into something that will help you achieve financial success.
We all wan to have financial freedom where we can do anything we want that requires money but's it's not possible if we will not gonna take some
risk to invest.
to me i think if a person have a lot of money then he can go with both. it is in fact depending on the amount of money you have. to me my personal view is that trading alcoin will be the best option if a person want to make good money, in fact trading is the best option for making more money.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
I will invest in ways to earn money in frugality, if I save in my bank will be charged monthly taxes. Because it was the real life experience I've ever done.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
It is better to invest than to save, because when you invest your money will grow even if you are not doing anything as compared to saving, your money is just stagnant and the interest rate is very low if you just put it in the bank. Just think of it that way. There is a risk in investing, but for me there is more opportunity to earn in investing. Invest a portion then save the rest if you want be on the safe side.
Both are never, you cannot save if you do not have the will to use your savings into something that will help you achieve financial success.
We all wan to have financial freedom where we can do anything we want that requires money but's it's not possible if we will not gonna take some
risk to invest.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Well for me, its better to do both. Save first, enough amount for an emergency fund that could sustain you for at least 3 months of living. You can then invest the rest of money. But always remember to never put all your eggs in one basket. Meaning, invest it on a different vehicles so that if one fails, you still have remaining vehicles to get you going.

Activity: 336
Merit: 106
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
I think it's better to invest than saving because with the investment money will grow faster and certainly can double in a short time. So, in here is many options to put our money to invest.

Yes investment is better if we have a purpose to double the money, because if we just save our money will not increase quickly, by investing our money will increase quickly without having to do anything. Actually both these options are good depending on their respective needs.
Activity: 350
I think it's better to invest than saving because with the investment money will grow faster and certainly can double in a short time. So, in here is many options to put our money to invest.
i also think that investment will be the best option. to simply hold our money or save it we cannot increase its value but if we will invest it in bitcoin then through this way we can increase our assets, although risk  is also there in bitcoin trading or investment but the chances of making money are also high.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I rather chose saving money that invest  Because the are high risk of lose in investing money so onece you invest always remember that there are risk .

Don't be scared of taking the risk, you will not be able to move forward on a positive way if you will be thinking of a negativity of investing. I'm encouraging everyone to save and also don't be scared of taking the risk. First, you won't be taking a risk as if you don't know what you will do, you have to do it with proper knowledge.
yes i agree you dont have to be afraid on it because life in this world is  full of risk and if you dont taka a risk then maybe  you cant gain.for me i choose to invest money because it is the most common way of multiflying your money .but on the other side saving is verry important to for an emergency reason.

No risk, no gain. Just like in gym when you want to lose weight, there's always a saying there that if you don't feel pain, you will have no gain. That's how investing works, it may be risky at first and painful with the results. But you don't have to give up, that's just the beginning. And remember those who are becoming successful doesn't give up.
Activity: 756
I think its better to invest your money than to save money because when you invest your money it could grow and earn big profit on the other hand when you just save your money it will just remain and its value could stock and not earn at all.

Investing is better option for me. Because in investing, money can work and produce. My worry about saving is about inflation, which make value of savings to be reduced.
In order to invest you need to first save so inflations is going to steal a portion of your savings before even begin to invest, in theory you could invest with a loan but that is irresponsible because if you lose the money, then you will need to pay the loan and interest for something that did not gave you any return.
i don't think it was a really good idea to put your loan money on an insvestment , it might worth with the risk . but you should know how much your limit, otherwise your investment will smells like another gambling game or just money game.

use your own money , so there is no burden on you. it is a win win option.
It seems to me that gambling in general can not be used for care. I understand that gambling can be fun, but it's not a profit or an investment. If you want to earn something you need to look for good projects for investment or even try to work on the trade. Even trade can bring much more than any gambling manipulation.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
I think its better to invest your money than to save money because when you invest your money it could grow and earn big profit on the other hand when you just save your money it will just remain and its value could stock and not earn at all.

Investing is better option for me. Because in investing, money can work and produce. My worry about saving is about inflation, which make value of savings to be reduced.
In order to invest you need to first save so inflations is going to steal a portion of your savings before even begin to invest, in theory you could invest with a loan but that is irresponsible because if you lose the money, then you will need to pay the loan and interest for something that did not gave you any return.
i don't think it was a really good idea to put your loan money on an insvestment , it might worth with the risk . but you should know how much your limit, otherwise your investment will smells like another gambling game or just money game.

use your own money , so there is no burden on you. it is a win win option.
Activity: 462
Its better to save in bank. So if ever get lose you have a chance to recover it again. Unlike Online Investment there's a high risk of losing them all. And if  you get scam you will never get again your investment because you don't know who are the founder that operating on that investment. You always remember that when you enter an investment there is a high probability that it will disappear even this is a trusted and operating more than a year
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Learner for Life!
If you are storing in bank thinking of security? Then let me tell you that even banks can fail, and there are cases of these before. I think if you can, it would always be better to invest rather than saving, as in the long term, it can both give experience (good or bad) and retirement money for you. Just my 2 cents.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
It is better to invest money in different directions, so you can avoid unnecessary losses and get a good profit unlike simple preservation. Money should work constantly.
I do agree with you. This is the best way to make money with investing and avoid losing your money. You must be a great investor who know how to manage your money and capital and know how to earn a great amount of money from the cryptocurrency Wink best wish to you
Activity: 419
Haha if as your tell not have poor investor and losser on market, just buying and we are become to millionaire yeah! LOL! Remember investing alway have accompanying the risk make your funds loss all if not management carefully.
Activity: 322
It is better to invest money in different directions, so you can avoid unnecessary losses and get a good profit unlike simple preservation. Money should work constantly.
Activity: 507
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Activity: 266
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
  I think investing your money in bitcoin is a good choice. You can make a huge profit out of it. It is a gamble because the price of bitcoin can dump below the amount that you've bought it. But you risk nothing, you gain nothing. But the end of the day, it is still up to you. Do you prefer having profits? or do you just want to save and secure your money? Its up to you.
Activity: 511
Usually I share my results. Partly for savings. There is an allocation for shopping needs 1 month. And if there is any left I will use trading or invest. Now with this method I do not have to worry about the future
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
I rather chose saving money that invest  Because the are high risk of lose in investing money so onece you invest always remember that there are risk .

Don't be scared of taking the risk, you will not be able to move forward on a positive way if you will be thinking of a negativity of investing. I'm encouraging everyone to save and also don't be scared of taking the risk. First, you won't be taking a risk as if you don't know what you will do, you have to do it with proper knowledge.
yes i agree you dont have to be afraid on it because life in this world is  full of risk and if you dont taka a risk then maybe  you cant gain.for me i choose to invest money because it is the most common way of multiflying your money .but on the other side saving is verry important to for an emergency reason.
Ways to make money are not only by saving alone because if we fully understand the risk also then we will surely gonna learn to invest.
Bitcoin gives us a chance to invest but we should only learn to invest when we are only successful in savings, people say it's easy to save but in reality it's hard to save because there are a lot of temptation out there that might ruin your plan.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

Jump to: