Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 180. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I rather chose saving money that invest  Because the are high risk of lose in investing money so onece you invest always remember that there are risk .

Don't be scared of taking the risk, you will not be able to move forward on a positive way if you will be thinking of a negativity of investing. I'm encouraging everyone to save and also don't be scared of taking the risk. First, you won't be taking a risk as if you don't know what you will do, you have to do it with proper knowledge.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I rather chose saving money that invest  Because the are high risk of lose in investing money so onece you invest always remember that there are risk .
Activity: 293
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

If I personally choose to invest our money into assets such as property and gold it is much more profitable when we save our money in the bank
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
Both, before you can invest you have to save money first. What would you use to invest something if you dont have money in the first place. You have to save up first and once tou have enough you can invest and make your money grow
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I think its better to invest your money than to save money because when you invest your money it could grow and earn big profit on the other hand when you just save your money it will just remain and its value could stock and not earn at all.

Investing is better option for me. Because in investing, money can work and produce. My worry about saving is about inflation, which make value of savings to be reduced.
In order to invest you need to first save so inflation is going to steal a portion of your savings before you even begin to invest, in theory you could invest with a loan but that is irresponsible because if you lose the money, then you will need to pay the loan and interest for something that did not gave you any return.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
= It is better to invest money than saving because your money will grow. The money that you invest will be used for the growth of the business like expansion and acquisition of machineries and equipment.The money will earn an interest.While in saving, the money will only become idle.
That is a sincere and smart piece of advice it is sagacious to invest your capital into something that can multiply it x times within few months such as bitcoins and at the same time we should also save some of our money. Bitcoins are doing both jobs greatly i.e. that are acting as the best investments currently and also helping people to save their capital in form of bitcoins.
To correct didik12's statement the only time a company will use your money in a form of capital is through IPO or initial public offering in which you will purchase their allocated shares in the market for the first time. After the first purchase of the IPO it will enter into the second market in which the company would not accumulate anymore money if they don't  buy and sell themselves.
Activity: 602
= It is better to invest money than saving because your money will grow. The money that you invest will be used for the growth of the business like expansion and acquisition of machineries and equipment.The money will earn an interest.While in saving, the money will only become idle.
That is a sincere and smart piece of advice it is sagacious to invest your capital into something that can multiply it x times within few months such as bitcoins and at the same time we should also save some of our money. Bitcoins are doing both jobs greatly i.e. that are acting as the best investments currently and also helping people to save their capital in form of bitcoins.
Activity: 612
My suggestion is its better to invest your money for bitcoin because of the value of the coin is going to increase this is the right to be satisfied with positive thinking about what your doing well and have to go back in the bitcoin to invest again.
I think it is the only fact which changes the mind of savers to invest their money, when we invest it is like we multiply our savings and when we invest in bitcoin then It like multiplying with big figures, and from bitcoin you can get your money any time if you want like saving, there are many websites online which allow you to cash your bitcoin and you can get money in your account while you are sitting in your home.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
both are the best side regarding Bitcoin. both saving and investment are the safest way to make more money through this system. but if I have only one choice then obviously I will pick the saving part. saving doesn't require any risk or any hassle. you just have to be careful about the market and take your decision at the right moment. then it will be a great asset for you in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Save 20% of your money for emergency, 20% in gold, and the rest is up to you. If you're brave enough to take risk then 50% in stocks and the other 10% in real estate (if you could buy some  Grin)
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Activity: 434
Obviously with bitcoin we have hope about a decent life to be able to get pengahsilan of bitcoin, and this certainly can be achieved with hard efforts and diligent in exploiting every opportunity that is on bitcoin, be it trading or investment is a business Having good progress for the future front.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
Investing money is better rather than saving it because if you invest it you can earn more later while if you save it, you won't gain much. In fact you'll lose some of the value to inflation.
I would say it's better to invest and save some of the times. For example, take a look at the current surge on Bitcoin price. If you were saving bitcoins all this while, this is really a good profit. So, I like to suggest  “INVEST AND SAVE AT THE SAME TIME!” It will be possible by saving bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I think it's more safer if you will convert your bitcoins and put them in your bank account. The value of bitcoin is very unpredictable and risky if you will put everything into investment there is a big chance that you lose everything while if yoh put them in bank though has littke income but you can assure you will not lose them

Yeah. You can never depend only on Bitcoin, as it is an extremely volatile cryptocurrency. Every once in a while, you should sell a certain amount of your Bitcoin to fiat, to help save the value of your investments and avoid losses when prices start to decline.

Therefore, if you diversify your investments, you'll be able to minimize the risks and preserve your financial future. Combine this with saving money, and you'll be all set.

It's only a matter of choice whenever you want to stay with Bitcoin, or diversify and look for other options, along with saving that will pave your way towards wealth. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
As we all know, the risk is proportional to income, if you don't want to take too much risk, then you should choose to save.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Keeping money in the is less risky but low or even none profitable, But who care about risk this days after life it self is a risk.
So the best option is to invest it in any business that is profitable and reliable eg bitcoin gold and even real estate business. Bank to me is not an option to keeping money, bank is supposed to be a bus stop for our money and not a destinations.

Bank is the option to save money and not to risk it therefore it is safer if you do not intend to invest, you only put your money
in bitcoin and other form of investment if you are willing to risk it and accept even if you lose it.
Investing will help you grow you money on a more faster way but you need to take on the risk like everyone is doing.

I invest almost all my money. Maybe this is a big risk, but I chose long ago such a strategy. I just do not want to keep money because they are depreciating.
But you need to invest wisely. Whichever reliable company you seem to be - do not invest all the money in it
Great mindset, it is best to invest our money instead of saving it because the power of money will decrease as the time pass so i think if we will invest our money then there is possibility to our money to see it grow into a higher amount of money and also earn more money and overall, it is better than saving which just make our money idle.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
If I prefer to invest his karna for long term more promising
Activity: 229
Keeping money in the is less risky but low or even none profitable, But who care about risk this days after life it self is a risk.
So the best option is to invest it in any business that is profitable and reliable eg bitcoin gold and even real estate business. Bank to me is not an option to keeping money, bank is supposed to be a bus stop for our money and not a destinations.

Bank is the option to save money and not to risk it therefore it is safer if you do not intend to invest, you only put your money
in bitcoin and other form of investment if you are willing to risk it and accept even if you lose it.
Investing will help you grow you money on a more faster way but you need to take on the risk like everyone is doing.

I invest almost all my money. Maybe this is a big risk, but I chose long ago such a strategy. I just do not want to keep money because they are depreciating.
But you need to invest wisely. Whichever reliable company you seem to be - do not invest all the money in it
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/

Activity: 448
Merit: 122
Jump to: