Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 185. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
botch saving money in bank and invest online, saving in bank your money have the pertange interest but in investment in online trading is also great saving because trading is a long term investment but can you earn double your money as a profit. 
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
there are some both positive and negative sides. in terms of risk, investment is the highly risky act but saving is not as much as risky. but when you talk about profit than Investment will come first. so we can say that the more you take a risk the more you make a profit. so from my observation investment is the better platform for this purpose.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
I will save some money for emergency purposes and most of my money will go in investments where actually it will grow in future but no doubt that all investments are risky but to multiply your money you have to take that risk of investing.
Activity: 729
This year i may say it were better for the holders then the traders since they had double their capital doing nothing, but some traders saw their investment double almost instant, as some had lost those opportunity. I believe some traders gone with the current value, since they lost their btc power even not had loosing fiat money, but its crypto.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I think it's better to save some and invest some. But, I think the best investment would be bitcoin or gold. As you can see, saving money on the bank is not quite commendable because of it's low interest and because of inflation. Unlike if you would invest it in bitcoin or gold, it's prices may rise up to double if you would wait.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Both saving and investment are both good for an individual. But if you need your money to grow it is always better to invest. Even though it is risky to invest, it is always better than saving money which your money stay on its amount.

Saving will never grow your money in future and if you want your money work for you then you should take a risk of investing it and you can minimize the risk by doing a good research before investing your money anywhere.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Both saving and investment are both good for an individual. But if you need your money to grow it is always better to invest. Even though it is risky to invest, it is always better than saving money which your money stay on its amount.
Activity: 952
Merit: 323

if you have skill to invest your money into bitcoin surely better to invest your money rather than only saving your money on bank.
but i don't prefer you invest money online but you placed your investment in untrusted or not legitimate placed, for example putting investment in hyip projects, it's very bad idea because it is very risky, so better to stay away from hyip.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I think it’s better to invest your money than to save it in banks. In addition to that, if you invest your money there is a possibility you could earn a high income and investing is one of the option if you want to make income. If you invest your money in bitcoin you money will be multiply and you could earn and make more money.

It's for the best. If you only save your money into a bank, you won't be able to grow it that much. But, when you decide to invest your money, you'll notice that the rewards are better, thus ensuring your financial growth for years to come.

The best thing of all this, is that if you invest in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, you'll have more possibilities of making your money grow, than doing so with other real world assets. The flexibility of borderless payments, and low fees with cryptocurrencies, make it quite attractive to profit from them, and if you follow the right strategies, you can ensure a steady income for the long term.

Therefore, as long as you combine investing with saving, you'll always be one step ahead of ensuring your financial freedom. Just my opinion. Smiley
Activity: 788
Merit: 505
Saving is primary and investment is secondary as you will be never be able to invest if you have not saved money regularly as not all are rich who have enough money to go directly for an investment so I think both are important and we cannot depend only on single one.
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
I'd say ill do both even if it'll take longer for me. Doing both will increase your chance to produce a lot of money.
Activity: 179
Merit: 0
Here are two facts. Fiat money tends to inflate, while cryptocurrency aims to deflate. So if you invest in Bitcoin, for example, your money capital will only increase. But there’s always something. And this ‘something’ is a risk. Bitcoin is not yet regulated all over the world, meaning that theoretically can be blocked. But those who believe in its future - invest in Bitcoin. So do I.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Started developing blockchain applications in 2014
I depend upon you in which section you feel secure, But I  suggest you have to invest in Bitcoin. It's secure and more potential to grow.  
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
It's better to save money than invest on does Shit Investment. Like today "Ethrade is turning into scam. This is not good to deduct 60% on all your investmet and the rest 40% should required to buy Bullshit-coin. And trade it by your self how about  does not know how to trade  innocence people what some profits or a father want to invest her hard earn money to this fucking investment thst promise you to give monthly profit ? This is not a fair for all investor like me. So investing money is like putting your money into chair and leave it away .

Before investing in any ICO first research and see if they have good escrow and if development team is good.
Shame is that most end up to be scams but every now and then we have some good ones.

Not all ICO are scams there are also some good ICOs around but that is true that you should invest in it only after doing a good research as if you invest your money in the wrong one then you are likely to loose everything that you have invested.
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Do both, if you have extra money then invest, if you don't save it. Investment is risky if you don't have enough and proper knowledge about investing, you should always know that investment is not all about getting your profit, it's also decision making. Save your money first and learn more about investment before taking the risk on the investing field. Saving is the safest yet the slowest method of growing your money.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
It's better to save money than invest on does Shit Investment. Like today "Ethrade is turning into scam. This is not good to deduct 60% on all your investmet and the rest 40% should required to buy Bullshit-coin. And trade it by your self how about  does not know how to trade  innocence people what some profits or a father want to invest her hard earn money to this fucking investment thst promise you to give monthly profit ? This is not a fair for all investor like me. So investing money is like putting your money into chair and leave it away .

Before investing in any ICO first research and see if they have good escrow and if development team is good.
Shame is that most end up to be scams but every now and then we have some good ones.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Its Better if you have both investments and savings account. Saving is really good when it comes to liquidation, its very liquid, and investment this where you can earn money, higher interest compare to any savings account. Save and invest early as you can.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Activity: 688
Saving money makes it idle.Instead it could be invested in gold or digital gold,the bitcoin.Investment makes your money grow gradually.For example,bitcoin has almost tripled in its price within last six months.But investment in bitcoin should be made on a long term basis and short term benefits should not be expected.

Yes bitcoin is an good long term investment and if you want to get positive results from it then you should have patience of holding them till the right time and you can also earn good money in short term if you are good in trades that will help you in growing your coins in short term.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
Saving money makes it idle.Instead it could be invested in gold or digital gold,the bitcoin.Investment makes your money grow gradually.For example,bitcoin has almost tripled in its price within last six months.But investment in bitcoin should be made on a long term basis and short term benefits should not be expected.
Its a investment and its natural that it some kind a long term profit like they say invest in your future. Bitcoin and Gold is both a good for long term investment but do 't forget to save even a small amount only for your use .bitcoin is not called as savings and its actually different .
Jump to: