Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 182. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
I think you should do both, you invest at the same time you save. Well in investing sometimes it is really risky but since life is also a risk per se, let's just have that back up plan which is the saving part. We don't know what to happen in the near future about the money we'llgoing to invest just be smart enough to do something when everything goes wrong.
I agree, we can do them both at the same time. What is investing if you don't also save some of it? It is better to do them both especially when you really have a knowledge in investing. Some people don't invest they just saving money because they don't know how to invest and how to do it right. But if we know how to manage them at the same time better to do it both so we can save a lot of our profit for the future.
Well, i think saving bitcoin with investment will be the same. So, we can save the money we have as well as invest. Or you can buy bitcoins from 50% of the money you have for investment, and 50% of the money you have for you to keep.
If you will just depend in bitcoin as your savings and investment then you will not be in a safe zone because you are not diversifying your money and that is the key to be safe in these days because if you will depend on only one source of income then can you ask yourself, if what is your going to do if the market will just crash?
Anything you put in bitcoin is at risk, but that risk is needed in order to get the profit in the future, though we are confident
bitcoin will be successful but it is still not advisable to put everything. There are people who are making a living by day trading but they
are taking a risky way of making money and they are successful because they are smart, so it's up to you if you choose to take risk.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I think you should do both, you invest at the same time you save. Well in investing sometimes it is really risky but since life is also a risk per se, let's just have that back up plan which is the saving part. We don't know what to happen in the near future about the money we'llgoing to invest just be smart enough to do something when everything goes wrong.
I agree, we can do them both at the same time. What is investing if you don't also save some of it? It is better to do them both especially when you really have a knowledge in investing. Some people don't invest they just saving money because they don't know how to invest and how to do it right. But if we know how to manage them at the same time better to do it both so we can save a lot of our profit for the future.
Well, i think saving bitcoin with investment will be the same. So, we can save the money we have as well as invest. Or you can buy bitcoins from 50% of the money you have for investment, and 50% of the money you have for you to keep.
If you will just depend in bitcoin as your savings and investment then you will not be in a safe zone because you are not diversifying your money and that is the key to be safe in these days because if you will depend on only one source of income then can you ask yourself, if what is your going to do if the market will just crash?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I'd prefer if you'd convert your bitcoin into actual money and invest it or save it in the bank than to invest it online. There's still flaws with the online business and transactions. I'd go to where I could really see and evaluate the flow of the money I have and its results. Yes, bitcoin has more potential but as for me I'd go to the more secure. After several years when online business would be stable and secured then maybe then I'd invest on bitcoin. But as for now, I'd go for the actual one.
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
I think it's more safer if you will convert your bitcoins and put them in your bank account. The value of bitcoin is very unpredictable and risky if you will put everything into investment there is a big chance that you lose everything while if yoh put them in bank though has littke income but you can assure you will not lose them
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
It's better to invest it, because if we just keep it we will not get a profit, but if investing it we will get much better profit than just saving it, because investing is also a form of doubling money that is quite safe and good rather than gambling.
I do not think bitcoin should be compared to something as profitable as investing because of course people will choose a more profitable investment than save that does not give a profit but saving is very important for you to do, even a necessity, you can not collect your money and get rich if you do not have financial manage (save)
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Keeping money might no be the best idea knowing that the government stimulates inflation. Therefor investing in this same money seems better overall. I would prefer investing it into some real estate because this is guaranteed to increase it's value knowing that the planet won't get bigger, nor will we find another planet to live in the near future, and the population won't stop growing. More over you can rent your real estate and make consistent money.
i think investment will be the good idea. i do not think people will like to save money for a long me where there is always chances to lose its value. through investment i think we can easily increase our assets too much, therefore i will like to invest my money in some kind of profitable business and not to save it only.
Activity: 655
For me it is better to save than to invest it because sometimes there are investments company that can't be trust anymore because of their lack of security. The money they invest will lost due to some reasons. So I believe that we should save it so that in case of emergency you will get it anytime .
Saving is better if you have small amount of money also sometime if you have huge ammount of money. Security problem is always there you can't avoid it. Even you or we are not safe in your own house. Investing at proper place with calm mind can give you good response.
but i think that even if you have small amount of money still investment is the best idea. but with the such small investment you should try to invest your assets in altcoin, where there are a lot of cheep altcoin having but they have high potential to its price, and you can even make good profit by invest a small amount of money.
Activity: 350
Keeping money might no be the best idea knowing that the government stimulates inflation. Therefor investing in this same money seems better overall. I would prefer investing it into some real estate because this is guaranteed to increase it's value knowing that the planet won't get bigger, nor will we find another planet to live in the near future, and the population won't stop growing. More over you can rent your real estate and make consistent money.

Why invest in real estate and pay taxes for it, if you can invest in bitcoin and get superprofits.
I invest all my money and do not keep anything.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
My opinion is to invest money in bitcoin or gold,i think bitcoin have potential but invest money in gold is more secure for now.Put money in the bank depends on the deposite interest rates and inflation,but in this case no risk,you have a safe income.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
If you can save some money , it is good. And if you know where to invest, that is better. Invest in your favourite project. If your project become a success, you will get profit. By saving money you will initiate a business and by proper investment you can multiply your earning to several folds. So your question is incomplete or it needs multiple answers. But rember that investing is always risky. First chose your project after proper search and choose multiple projects and do not invest in a single project
Activity: 504
It is better to invest your money. Saving it will do you nothing. Investing it in bitcoin will give you a better future as for I believe that bitcoin will give you a lot of opportunities and choices that has a good effect on you. In the near future bitcoin will be bigger as it seems, greater opportunities with a remarkable value.
yes that is right that investment is more better thank saving. trading is infact incrasing the amont of our money while saving can onle saving the paritcular about for a long time. therefore i will always prefer to trading instead of saving.
Activity: 476
It is better to invest your money. Saving it will do you nothing. Investing it in bitcoin will give you a better future as for I believe that bitcoin will give you a lot of opportunities and choices that has a good effect on you. In the near future bitcoin will be bigger as it seems, greater opportunities with a remarkable value.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Gain passive income by investing into digital currency. Earn and greatly increase your revenue with us!
We are a team of experienced trading brokers working on CryptoCurrency stock exchange.
It is no secret that crypto currencies like bitcoin and altcoin are gaining enormous popularity across the globe,
they are accepted by thousands of online stores as well as quickly spread across offline world.
Due to their volatile nature bitcoins and altcoins let many people make considerable income by playing on stock exchange.
With help of experienced traders your money will work and bring profit to you considerably increasing your earnings.
Do not give away a unique opportunity to earn money with help of professional team. Invest into yourself and do not dismiss your right for income.

https://bit-one.org/?lang=en
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
For me it is better to save than to invest it because sometimes there are investments company that can't be trust anymore because of their lack of security. The money they invest will lost due to some reasons. So I believe that we should save it so that in case of emergency you will get it anytime .
Saving is better if you have small amount of money also sometime if you have huge ammount of money. Security problem is always there you can't avoid it. Even you or we are not safe in your own house. Investing at proper place with calm mind can give you good response.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Money have to work if you leave moeny un attented .
In order to make money you need to learn how to move "cash" from asset to asset.
What is even more important is to learn how do it avoiding taxation while you change one asset to another.
Taxes are big pain in ass.
Activity: 672
It depends on why and how you will use the money. If you want to buy something, a car or a certain property then you better save. Or if you want to go somewhere to spend the holidays or simply a vacation then it’s to better save. But if you want to have money to spend in the future then you better invest. Or if you want to provide education for your future children, it’s a good idea to invest. Sometimes, saving or investing is a matter of time. If it’s something you want in the near future then save. If it’s something that it is not be used immediately, like retirement fund, then you better invest.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Investing money is better rather than saving it because if you invest it you can earn more later while if you save it, you won't gain much. In fact you'll lose some of the value to inflation.
You are right, investing better than saving but if you are not misplaced, if you are misplaced you will lose your money, better before investing. You should ask a friend who has investment experience, if you have just jumped into the investment place. Without a second thought the shortcomings and advantages of such an investment place. I am afraid you will be fooled and will lose your money. Just my own suggestion
Jump to: